PDA

View Full Version : Need Help Plz

Jo_Lee
10-02-2007, 04:24 PM
Hey av just joined 2day to see if someone can answer my question as i cant i have only played final fantasy from about 10 on wards. all i what to do is play final fantasy from the very begining with the first one brought out to the latest one out,there are that many i have lost track

Can someone plzzzzzzzz tell me the order the final fantasy games came out in so i can play them from beginging so i can FINALLY FINALLY understand the stroyline

I dont now the order as there are so many and as there are carry ons for example FF 7 then like 2 more FF 7 it is confusing someone plz help me so i can finally play the game from 1-? thnxs i would reall appreciate it

Flying Mullet
10-02-2007, 04:29 PM
Welcome to EoFF! :)

There's no continuing storyline in the Final Fantasy series (at least between the main games: FF I, II, III, IV, V, VI, VII, VIII, IX, X and XII). Each game has it's own, independent story. There are some characters and creatures that carry over from some games to the others, such as a character Cid, chocobos and moogles.

Jo_Lee
10-02-2007, 04:39 PM
so what are there carry on's then for example like you get FF tactics and god nows what else were do they come into it or do u just play final fantasy from 1 to XII becasue i now some have storyline but i dont now if they have carry on's like tactics or the what

cloud21zidane16
10-02-2007, 10:56 PM
You play what ever you want first, extra things are as said just stuff like moogles and theres always a character named Cid.
The only thing i wouldnt play first are sequels or prequels. Such as id play X before X-2, and FFVII Dirge of cerberus is a spin off from the original FFVII focusing on another character.

I think theres a similar thread at the moment in General Final Fantasy forum

Azalar
10-04-2007, 12:31 AM
Acctully, There wasnt a character named Cid in FFI, There was just a mention of the name. =]
Plus there were no Moogles in FFI and I am yet to see a Chocobo in FFI

But yeah, Cid seems to be common

The order of release is
I, II, III, IV, V , VI, VII, VIII, IX, X, X-2, XI, XII
Plus there are things like Dirge of Cerbrus, FFTA, FFT and some other ones doted around.

cloud21zidane16
10-04-2007, 03:39 PM
Acctully, There wasnt a character named Cid in FFI, There was just a mention of the name. =]
Plus there were no Moogles in FFI and I am yet to see a Chocobo in FFI

But yeah, Cid seems to be common

The order of release is
I, II, III, IV, V , VI, VII, VIII, IX, X, X-2, XI, XII
Plus there are things like Dirge of Cerbrus, FFTA, FFT and some other ones doted around.

right;) forgot to mention that:D