PDA

View Full Version : If you could have Final Fantasy spells...

KoShiatar
10-02-2007, 08:56 PM
...What would they be? Would you use Death Sentence to kill mosquitoes? Would you roast your neighbor's lawn with Firega? Would you use Quick to do your homework in half the time? Would you Mini the guy who bullied you and then stomp on them?
I personally think having a Silence spell always at the ready would be pretty sweet. Someone starts yelling at me, and ZOT!, they're a nuisance no more. So what about you?

Pete for President
10-02-2007, 09:10 PM
Definately Haste. Sleep would be quite fun to mess around with though...

oddler
10-02-2007, 09:11 PM
Basically, Cure and Life would be awesome to have. :monster:

TheSpoonyBard
10-02-2007, 09:18 PM
Life and Death. Oh, the fun you could have with those two.

Slothy
10-02-2007, 09:26 PM
I'm going to go FFVI on this one. Cure 3, Life 3, Haste, Quick, Ultima and Osmose would all be my spells of choice. I could explain why, but I think that's obvious.

Brennan
10-02-2007, 09:29 PM
All of them

cloud21zidane16
10-03-2007, 12:09 AM
All of them

Same

could you imagine the amount of fun and power youd have:D

Crimson
10-03-2007, 12:12 AM
id go for the 3 main spells fire, blizzard, thunder and there respective upgrades, maybe holy too ^^

Jessweeee♪
10-03-2007, 12:19 AM
hmmm...silence maybe...if I could have Vox too :p

Vermachtnis
10-03-2007, 01:08 AM
Stop and Silence

I'd have fun messing with people.

PuPu
10-03-2007, 01:27 AM
Meteor, cause it's pure destructive force. I'm pretty much a fan of all time magic spells, since speed is everything, and spells like Slow, Stop, Haste, and Quick can control that. Meteor is a Time Magic spell too, believe it or not.

Seraphic
10-03-2007, 01:28 AM
Float D:
Walking on air,how cool is that!?

Ramza Beoulve
10-03-2007, 01:48 AM
Stop and Haste

You can't imagine the levels of fun this two bring :D

Ashley Schovitz
10-03-2007, 01:55 AM
Haste so I can be the world's fastest woman and save on gas.

Takara
10-03-2007, 02:17 AM
Silence; it would be so useful when I get one of those customers that yell at me because their service was cut due to them being dumbasses who don't pay their bills for 6 months.

And then Flare or Firaga, so I can burn the place down.

Eiko Guy
10-03-2007, 02:19 AM
Haste, Slow, Stop, life, death, all elementals duh and ultima.....silence, drain, sleep , petrify.

I could make my own army of me. I would have auolife so i could be immortal. MUAHAHAHHAHAH

Zeromus_X
10-03-2007, 04:20 AM
I suppose Haste, Slow, and Stop would be pretty fun. Although, any number of the spells would be quite convenient to have around.

Snap Jumper
10-05-2007, 05:15 AM
With winter coming, Firaga would sure be nice to lower the gas bill. I'd also try casting L2 Old (FFV) on people that refuse to grow up.

Nifleheim7
10-05-2007, 09:14 AM
Life and Death. Oh, the fun you could have with those two.

True.

Araciel
10-05-2007, 10:13 AM
mini. and i'd cast it on my penis.

blackmage_nuke
10-05-2007, 02:10 PM
mini. and i'd cast it on my penis.Wouldnt it be more fun to use quake?

Gilthanes
10-05-2007, 07:27 PM
Power of Life and Death is so cliche. If I had to choose 1 spell from FF series to have... hmmm

In terms of usefulness to the world, Esuna could likely be the ultimate spell to have for Humanities sake, assuming it did indeed cure any and all ailments.

In terms of coolness tho, nothing quite like time magic, Stop,Haste, Float, etc

10-06-2007, 04:04 AM
Easy, I want "reset," from FFV. That way I can say or do absolutely anything without fear of the consequences. If it turns out I said or did something bad I can bust out reset and begin the encounter over again. Someone bothering me? Punch him in the face and hit reset. Strike out with a girl? Hit reset and try another approach. Not sure how someone will take a startling revelation of character? Test it and and reset if they make a weird face. Drop a plate? reset! Take 20 minutes to help someone at work, hit reset after I've solved the problem and do it again in 10 seconds now that I know the answer. You get the idea.

My 2nd choice is sleep so I can cast it on myself and sleep whenever I want. My current relationship with sleep is based solely on abuse =(

Necronopticous
10-06-2007, 04:55 AM
Pact with the Magus Sisters.

Sup' Mindy?

Marshall Banana
10-06-2007, 05:00 AM
If I knew Cure, Tiki and I would never have to visit a doctor again.

Masamunemaster
10-06-2007, 09:26 AM
I would want one of these two
Invisible- so I could escape eveyone
Reverse- so pain would actually be pain and love would be love

ReloadPsi
10-06-2007, 02:12 PM
Haste
Hastega
Slow
Slowga
Regen
Stop
Wind-element spells (Possibly)
Teleport/Warp/Exit (Any one that does a complete escape from either a location or a battle, not a partial backtrack, but they've all had each of those names at least once before)
Return/Reset
FF5's Mute-everything spell
All levels of Demi
Reflect (Maybe)
Quick
Comet
Meteor

In other words, the entire Time Mage repertoire but replacing all the Earth spells with Wind because Wind is my favourite element :P (Okay, so Time Mages don't necessarily ever have any Earth spells but FF8 classes them as Time Magic, so...)

Anyway, battle plan if attacked in the street.

1: Stop
2: If Stop didn't work, Quick, Regen, Slow
2: If Stop did work, Quick, Regen, Haste
3: Quick, Slow (if Stop actually worked so that they'll be Slow once it wears off), Comet (or Attack if I happen to have a weapon close to hand that doesn't suck), attack again if Slow was already cast earlier

This is why Time Mages are awesome, it's just a shame their attack power sucks so hard. If they were as strong as Tidus was in FF10 they'd be amazing. I guess I'd also dabble in White Magic just in case.

Mirage
10-06-2007, 02:57 PM
I'm going to go FFVI on this one. Cure 3, Life 3, Haste, Quick, Ultima and Osmose would all be my spells of choice. I could explain why, but I think that's obvious.

Yes. But you should get some Life 2 as well.

blackmage_nuke
10-06-2007, 04:01 PM
I would choose reflect so i can now destroy you all!!!!

The Last Oath
10-06-2007, 04:34 PM
Auto-Life :D.. And all the status changing magics with Esuna and Dispel

No.78
10-06-2007, 05:04 PM
Haste is my fave spell, and thats all I'd ask for.

Anything else I'd cause damage, and any healing spells and people would whore me in hospitals.

So Haste plz.

The Ceej
10-06-2007, 05:42 PM
Comet. The spell, not the cleanser.

Yeah. Gotta go to Final Fantasy VII to make that joke work.

Also, my brother said he wants Waterga. It turns every party into a wet T-shirt party.

Slothy
10-06-2007, 08:58 PM

Yes. But you should get some Life 2 as well.

I'll grant you that, simply because once I start to unleash the full fury of the other spells, my enemies may go after my family. Otherwise I'd only have to keep myself alive.

Miriel
10-08-2007, 10:50 AM
Teleport. My god, teleport.

I don't know if any other FF other than FFXI has that spell but it would be so damn useful.

leader of mortals
10-08-2007, 08:23 PM
for usefulness to the world, esuna...

for usefulness to myself, haste(homework and walking home from school:D

Masamunemaster
10-09-2007, 12:46 AM

I don't know if any other FF other than FFXI has that spell but it would be so damn useful.

I would love that, then I could go to england everyday

NeoTifa
10-09-2007, 02:13 AM
esuna cuz im always sick. im a sickly person. and maybe.... ice cuz i hate being hot

10-09-2007, 04:36 AM

Ooh, gimmie that one too! My four hour round-trip commute to school could be reduced to seconds. And no more running to work! Stupid button-up shirts making me late everyday. I never knew it was so hard to dress like an adult =(

Also, I'll add "invisible" to my list, amazing that it slipped my mind before. I'm incredibly voyeuristic (not necessarily in a sexual way, just curious about people and how they act when no one is looking), so I'd have untold amounts of fun with that spell. "Reset" still tops my list though.

Masamunemaster
10-09-2007, 07:09 AM
I wanted invis to see what people said behind my back