PDA

View Full Version : aalllllways coca cola~

rubah
10-02-2007, 09:39 PM
so I've started collecting coke/powerade/minutemaid/etc caps to enter on mycokerewards.com A lot of people just throw away fractional parts of free stuff every day, so stu and I do some 'recycle bin diving' every now and then (home game weekends generally) to retrieve these to enter on the site. I think I have somewhere around 69 points on the site, and every cap is worth 3 points. I myself have probably drunk about 3-6 of the cokes involved in this, so clearly there is a great advantage to harnessing the power of other people to gain free stuff.

(the main disadvantage is that one time we found a minute maid orange juice bottle. And it stank badly. So no more fruit juice)

Anyways, if you guys have no interest in playing the slotz of mycokerewards, would you mind typing up any codes from Coke bottles, power ade, minute maid, sprite, etc? sadly dr. pepper and dasani water are not part of this funtimes :( You can PM these to me! I would really appreciate it :)

And for a discussion topic, have you ever gone dumpster diving and was it fruitful?

Sergeant Hartman
10-02-2007, 09:49 PM
Pass.

Jess
10-02-2007, 09:49 PM
I have never been dumpster diving - I'd be too worried about what I might find!

Unfortunately, I have none of these codes for you rubah! I don't like coke. Sorryyy~ :jess:

Quindiana Jones
10-02-2007, 10:16 PM
Is there some kind of "who's weirder/sadder?" competition going on between members of staff?

rubah collects bottle caps, Shlup weighs her doodoos....what next?

Baloki
10-02-2007, 10:50 PM
HSU and Kishi sell animal dildos :(

Quindiana Jones
10-02-2007, 10:57 PM
For pity's sake!

Vikeve
10-02-2007, 11:13 PM
I'm not in college yet so I don't need to go dumpster diving.:jess: My brother who is in college goes dumpster diving all the time. he says grocery stores throw out a lot of good pies and stuff the day it expires so it's actually still good to him.

Though, one day him and his friends found like 20 loaves of bread but they were all stale so they punted the bread out into the forest for fun but it then attracted bears.:(

I'll tell you what if I buy any sodas and stuff if I remember I'll save the code for you.:) I mean it's not like I'll do it myself or save enough to get something good.

Namelessfengir
10-03-2007, 12:35 AM
id go for computer parts but now people like to sell of their stuff or recycle it ...... bastards

NeoCracker
10-03-2007, 12:55 AM
I can't be the only person who giggled at the fact there were "69" points.

Yes, stupid things like that still amuse me.

Rengori
10-03-2007, 01:31 AM
My parents found many of the decorations in the house that way.

After seeing that episode of It's Always Sunny in Philidelphia episode where Frank and Charlie start dumpster diving it does look a lot better.

Lynx
10-03-2007, 01:40 AM
ive done a good amount of searching through junkyards for things if that counts as dumpster diving?

rubah
10-03-2007, 03:01 AM
Is there some kind of "who's weirder/sadder?" competition going on between members of staff?

Collects? No I throw them away. The only bottlecaps Iv'e collected were sobe caps because they have the little sayings on them.

Brennan
10-03-2007, 03:03 AM
I can't be the only person who giggled at the fact there were "69" points.

Yes, stupid things like that still amuse me.

I thought the same thing

Peegee
10-03-2007, 06:11 PM
I have probably gone dumpster diving but I forget whether I have or what the reasons were. I will say that if I had a choice I would not go dumpster diving.

Your idea however has a lot of merit. Good luck on the winner is you!

Quindiana Jones
10-03-2007, 06:31 PM

Collects? No I throw them away. The only bottlecaps Iv'e collected were sobe caps because they have the little sayings on them.

OK. But you're still weird. :p