PDA

View Full Version : EoFF Should do Something Halloweenish

Evastio
10-04-2007, 03:41 AM
So anyone have any idea what EoFF should do for Halloween? Should we switch avatars and sigs and let those be our Halloween "costumes"? Should we have a cosplay competition of sorts? Should we make a thread full of creepy things on Halloween and vote for which one we think is the scariest?

Fonzie
10-04-2007, 03:42 AM
EoFF =/= Fun

Jojee
10-04-2007, 03:44 AM
Change all the banners to Shlup's arse :3

Azalar
10-04-2007, 03:45 AM
Evastio, Good Idea. I like it.
New Sigs and stuff, It seems a good idea

Maybe throw a little halloween party on the board or something.

Marshall Banana
10-04-2007, 04:41 AM
Let's invite the Bogeyman. Oooh. =O

Masamunemaster
10-04-2007, 05:00 AM
Thats a decent idea, change everything to what you find scariest and in your sig tell bout it

Psychotic
10-04-2007, 05:03 AM
You mean like put on a white mask and slaughter babysitters? Way ahead of you, bud. Way ahead of you.

Rengori
10-04-2007, 05:06 AM
Thats a decent idea, change everything to what you find scariest and in your sig tell bout it

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a376/Rengori/voldo.jpg
I think it might be a little big.

Masamunemaster
10-04-2007, 05:13 AM
I'm sure that would work out somehow, plus it sounds like a preety good idea I mean honestly

Araciel
10-04-2007, 05:15 AM
Change all the banners to Shlup's arse :3

/goes blind

...and not in a good way

Yamaneko
10-04-2007, 05:32 AM
Let's do nothing and say we did.

Arc_Master_14
10-04-2007, 05:33 AM
i like Yams idea except the fact i already have a halloween sig lol

Masamunemaster
10-04-2007, 06:06 AM

Why should we sit around and do nothing, then we would be like all these other lame sites who just stay bland all the time, Im gonna ask my sig man if he will make me one(arc lets get it going)

This should be done for every holiday

Momiji
10-04-2007, 06:13 AM
Meh. I'll sit out of the silly Halloween trend.

I'm definitely giving my pink emo guy a Santa hat for Christmas though. :)

Yamaneko
10-04-2007, 06:23 AM
Why should we sit around and do nothing, then we would be like all these other lame sites who just stay bland all the time, Im gonna ask my sig man if he will make me one(arc lets get it going)
Unlike other communities, however, our action for inaction will be ironic.

Masamunemaster
10-04-2007, 06:31 AM

.......but it will be boring and one of the reasons I like this site is that it keeps me from being bored with all the people who like to argue

Ouch!
10-04-2007, 06:32 AM
He has me convinced.

rubah
10-04-2007, 06:55 AM
you guys do what you want ;)

Old Manus
10-04-2007, 08:31 AM
I'll go e-trick or treating to admins in the hope I get a premium membership

Jess
10-04-2007, 01:58 PM
This reminds me of when we/got somebody else to edit our current signatures/avatars to be christmas like! :jess:

http://www.akusui.net/_lynxoma/_leech/xmasify_jessava.gif
Her Majesty's Agent Umaro made me mine.

Goldenboko
10-04-2007, 06:44 PM
We should make one of them "Holloween My Set Up" Threads like we did for Christmas!

EDIT-

This reminds me of when we/got somebody else to edit our current signatures/avatars to be christmas like! :jess:

Dammit Jess :(
I'm making it anyway.

theundeadhero
10-04-2007, 08:09 PM
Go to the Archives and play through the EOFF Haunted House. Never mined the spelling/grammer errors I never got around to fixing.

Quindiana Jones
10-04-2007, 09:19 PM
Let's temporarily kill Paul.

rubah
10-04-2007, 09:52 PM
that haunted house was scary :(

Evastio
10-05-2007, 12:17 AM
I guess we're all sticking with the Halloweenish sig/avatar idea. That's good to hear.

How about the cosplay competition and the thread full of scary things? Would you guys participate in those?

I might be able to compete in the cosplay competition and dress up like someone from my previous sigs (big hint for my halloween costume). I'll probably cover my whole head with someting though since I'm still against the idea of showing my picture here.

As for the scary things thread I'll totally participate in it.

Masamunemaster
10-05-2007, 07:07 AM
I would do the scary thread

I LOVE halloween

Rengori
10-05-2007, 07:12 AM

That sprite is really getting on my nerves, remind me to make you a better one come Christmas.

Markus. D
10-05-2007, 12:06 PM
I ask of you.

Nightmare before Christmas by EoFF.

<333 ;-;

Giga Guess
10-05-2007, 01:30 PM
I'll go e-trick or treating to admins in the hope I get a premium membership

Good luck...pretty much all I got last year was condoms. And I'm not gonna TELL you what Levian gave me.... *shudder*

Chemical
10-05-2007, 02:29 PM
Let's have a costume contest!

Everyone can submit pictures of their real life costumes and we'll have a big vote for the best! :D

rubah
10-05-2007, 03:26 PM
excellent idea 8)

Jessweeee♪
10-06-2007, 12:09 AM
Yes, we will have a costume contest and we will trick-or-treat in eachother's usernotes!

...waitno, I'll be walking around trying to get candy...

Eiko Guy
10-06-2007, 01:00 AM

Everyone can submit pictures of their real life costumes and we'll have a big vote for the best! :D

I'm starting to like you chemical!

Lawr
10-06-2007, 01:17 AM

Besides, I wouldn't participate anyway.

Chemical
10-06-2007, 01:58 AM

Ewww
Boys have cooties :(

Anyways I've already picked my costume and am sure to win B)

Masamunemaster
10-06-2007, 07:13 AM

Ewww
Boys have cooties :(

Anyways I've already picked my costume and am sure to win B)

Nope I would find a lot of make-up and a big nose so I could be.... wait for it MICHAEL JACKSON

LMFAO not I'm not that lame

41-Inches-Wide
10-08-2007, 01:41 PM
What kind of costumes? Any kind or does it have to be scarey like?

gudkid
10-08-2007, 02:56 PM
hmmm.... that's tough. halloween should be scary... go for a donald duck look......

Baloki
10-08-2007, 02:59 PM
EoFF will do what it does any time there's some kind of holiday on, change peoples avatars/usernames and or have the staff make some kind of spammy thread :p

Chemical
10-08-2007, 06:31 PM
What kind of costumes? Any kind or does it have to be scarey like?

It should be any kind of costume
judged on the following criteria:

1. Workmanship – How extensive and labor-intensive is the costume? Is it just a 10-minute production? Is the contestant just wearing street clothes in certain colors? Is there much originality (if the character has a simple costume)?
2. Quality – Is the costume held together by duck tape or extensive wiring? Does the stitching look clean/neat (if sewn)? Is there some prop/accessory/piece of clothing that looks like it was professionally made?
3. Showmanship and Attitude – Is this person comfortable enough to “show off” the costume (not awkwardly re-positioning every few minutes)? Does the person enjoy modeling the costume? Are they proud of the work?
4. Accuracy – Is the costume accurate to the given information? Did the person make extra accents to make the costume “their own”? Do the accents look unnatural or add to the piece?
5. Judge’s points – Extra points for judges to use at their own discretion. If a costume stands out to you, for any reason, feel free to use the Judges points to show your approval.

JackNapier
10-08-2007, 06:42 PM
Nope I would find a lot of make-up and a big nose so I could be.... wait for it MICHAEL JACKSON

LMFAO not I'm not that lame

Don't diss Michael!

NeoTifa
10-08-2007, 07:23 PM

... is that voldo form soul caliber? XD thats not scary! hes gay. i hate him!!!

Hambone
10-08-2007, 10:32 PM

... is that voldo form soul caliber? XD thats not scary! hes gay. i hate him!!!

It is very scary. Voldo is an evil, gray child molester/murderer. *shudders*

NeoTifa
10-08-2007, 10:41 PM
hahahahahahahaha lol. man im good. i think nightmare is scarier. hes like a mixture of sephiroth and cloud, like they had a child together *shudders* utter horror

Proxy
10-10-2007, 05:10 AM
You mean like put on a white mask and slaughter babysitters? Way ahead of you, bud. Way ahead of you.

Win.

A Hallowe'en skin! Change the colors?

Eiko Guy
10-10-2007, 05:18 AM
My costume will be simple but it will work for me. Mainly face paint and leather clothes. I have to act the part to show how awesme it is though.

Hmm i think i'll make a prop. I'm a ghoul so i might get witch hair cur it short and bleach it blond.