PDA

View Full Version : Zozo says IT'S DINNER TIME

Avarice-ness
10-04-2007, 06:22 PM
So I KNOW WHY THEY DO THIS, but do you?!

You all know in Zozo that the zozonian's follow each other in a big line of walking zozonians. Why do you think they keep following each other? Why do they stop at the "elder" (it's the "elder sprite" so I call him an elder) for a second and then continue to follow?

I say it's because it's always open cafeteria day in Zozo, so they're getting their food for the day, but that's a lie. We like to play leap frog without the leaping. It's fun, we like to do it up the stairs sometimes. But no really.

Zozo GOE

Flying Mullet
10-04-2007, 06:26 PM
It's because Zozoians are all mindless lemmings! :eek:

LunarWeaver
10-04-2007, 11:01 PM
They're all such conformists. :mad2:

blackmage_nuke
10-05-2007, 12:29 AM
I honestly thought they were getting their unemployment fees for a brain spasm of a moment. Or maybe their checking in to the tower to go to the suicide observation deck

Araciel
10-05-2007, 12:30 AM
or are they so non-conformist that they conform?

no....they're just conformists.

also, i like to stop them and block them into one big line behind me

JackNapier
10-05-2007, 12:31 AM
Maybe they do it to make people on FF forums ask questions and come up with theories.

blackmage_nuke
10-05-2007, 12:44 AM
Maybe they just want to have a go at terra while she's in naked esper form. But when she left, the old guy at the counter being the zozonarian that he is said, "she's still here" and being the mindless sex adict drones those in the line are they didnt stop to think of the zozonian translation.

Which creates a different question, when the guy at the counter says "get in line" is he telling us to cut ahead or continue on? I think this is an intricate part of the mystery

Avarice-ness
10-05-2007, 04:34 AM
Which creates a different question, when the guy at the counter says "get in line" is he telling us to cut ahead or continue on? I think this is an intricate part of the mystery

BOTH.

And we don't want you in line. :(

abrojtm
10-05-2007, 04:46 PM
I think that it's probably the same seven people coming up, jumping out of a window, and coming up again.

NeoCracker
10-05-2007, 04:46 PM
What about me? Can I be in the sexy Zozo line?

IT really deosn't matter what its for.

Heath
10-05-2007, 09:32 PM
I thought that perhaps they were under the impression they were playing FFVIII and therefore had to follow the party leader in a big line. Otherwise, I just assumed they were rather mindless and following the boss.

Avarice-ness
10-05-2007, 11:07 PM
I thought that perhaps they were under the impression they were playing FFVIII and therefore had to follow the party leader in a big line. Otherwise, I just assumed they were rather mindless and following the boss.

But Dada just stands there all day. Possible, Dada sure does love going on his afternoon strolls!

blackmage_nuke
10-06-2007, 01:10 AM
If you stand on the spot 2 steps right and 1 step up to where they stop to talk to the old man then when they walk there they dont just line up and stop, they merge into one being!!! And if you talk to one fusion of all 7 zozonians then regardless of the order they fused he will say

"Great people here"

So we see that he is the leader of the line

Also i beleive they are the same being split into 7 different emotions or parts of being zozonarian, thats why they look the same and can be at the same spot at 1 time

"great people, here" - Why is there a comma between people and here? I dont think he's saying there anre great people here, i think he is commanding the great people to follow him, thats why he's the leader. As in great people, come here! However if he is lying and means bad people, there, he still has command in his voice. He is superiority

"It's now 2:00." - He is Indifference.

"It's already 12:00." - Pleasantly surprised

"10:00! Time to go home!" - Exclamitory

"You can trust me! It's 8:00." - Enthusiasm (probably a newbie)

"Time? It's 4:00." - Rhetorical

"Phew...! How long we gonna have ta do this!?" - Bad vocabulary

If you have these 7 character aspects make up zozo, and they must forever walk else zozo will crumble.
Very much like the 3 statues

Or they are just signing out of NPC duty. (They have lives outside of standing in the same spot saying the same thing)

Avarice-ness
10-06-2007, 02:37 AM
If you have these 7 character aspects make up zozo, and they must forever walk else zozo will crumble.
Very much like the 3 statues

This would also explain why Zozo is EXACTLY the same after the world is ruined, even the goddess' statues don't have crap on Zozo. Clearly, Zozo is what keeps the world from crumbling, IT'S THE ONLY REASON KEFKA LOST. MY GOD I BROUGHT THE OWN DESTRUCTION OF MY HERO BY RULING A PLACE THAT IS GREATER THAN HIM I ROCK WITH RUN ON SENTENCES.

But seriously, nice theory, Pass the letuce, the forth guy has it.

Necronopticous
10-06-2007, 10:09 PM
It's just a line of extra liars.

You want that chainsaw, don't you? This was pre-GameFAQs, after all.

Captain Maxx Power
10-07-2007, 01:11 AM
Zozo GOE

Care to jump on any other bandwagons? I hear there's space with the lolcats.

scrumpleberry
10-07-2007, 10:44 AM
YOU PROGRAMMED THEM TO, AVA.

I KNOW YOU DID :3

Nice hypothesis, blackmagenuke.

Avarice-ness
10-07-2007, 05:29 PM
Zozo GOE

I was on the bandwagon before GOE was cool. :(

YOU PROGRAMMED THEM TO, AVA.

I KNOW YOU DID :3

Nice hypothesis, blackmagenuke.

> > The answer is 6:028282:10

Siegfried
10-07-2007, 09:15 PM
Better question...where do they all go after you go up the stairs? they just disappear like ghosts...ZOZO IS ALL GHOSTS!!! IT MAKES SO MUCH SENSE...LIKE THE ESPER GUY WHO JUST RANDOMLY APPEARS TO TELL YOU HOW ESPERS WORK!!!
This also explains why they always lie, and why they are not afraid to jump from one 100 ft buildings to the next

bipper
10-08-2007, 07:23 PM
Zozo GOE

I was on the bandwagon before GOE was cool. :(

GOE was always cool. Dammit. And we are one to talk about bandwagons, DR. RedMagePirateBoredAthist with a powerlevel clearly over 9000 ;) <3

And why did my sodomy post get deleted. It was seriously my frist thought. Look into it guise.

blackmage_nuke
10-09-2007, 02:33 PM
And why did my sodomy post get deleted. It was seriously my frist thought. Look into it guise.If they needed to fulfil their urges they can just take the passed out woman lying in the street. Atleast i think she's passed out

Takara
10-10-2007, 03:29 AM
She's pretending to be passed out. We all know that she's really one of those Veil Dancers and she'll stab the first passeby in the back to get his wallet.

Necronopticous
10-10-2007, 03:53 AM
http://www.videogamesprites.net/FinalFantasy6/NPCs/Townsfolk/Woman%20-%20Down.gif

NeoCracker
10-10-2007, 04:17 AM
http://www.videogamesprites.net/FinalFantasy6/NPCs/Townsfolk/Woman%20-%20Down.gif

That gave me Naughty thoughts.

Foxfire Mage
10-10-2007, 08:27 PM

That gave me Naughty thoughts.

Me too.

It also kind of looks like a teddy bear spewing out a hanky, but, that's probably just me.

I am NOT on drugs :|

Necronopticous
10-10-2007, 08:36 PM
Always been a bag for me.

As a youngster I remember asking myself "Why are there talking bags all over Zozo?"

With the ghosts, creeps, liars, and monsters prowling around, it never seemed quite as strange as it probably should have.

10-10-2007, 08:42 PM
I always used to think the person's head was at the top, and legs at the bottom. I thought the hand was a foot, the hair was a blanket the person was wrapped in, and the skirt was some kind of jester's cap, with the white part of it being the person's face.

blackmage_nuke
10-10-2007, 08:54 PM

It's actually a red dress

http://www.videogamesprites.net/FinalFantasy6/NPCs/Other/Madonna%20-%20Down.gif

This could quite possibly be Madonna. Not being able to get anymore of that esper lovin she cant live without, she's just decided to go to the sexiest town on the planet

Avarice-ness
10-10-2007, 09:42 PM

It's actually a red dress

http://www.videogamesprites.net/FinalFantasy6/NPCs/Other/Madonna%20-%20Down.gif

This could quite possibly be Madonna. Not being able to get anymore of that esper lovin she cant live without, she's just decided to go to the sexiest town on the planet

Seriously, but then wouldn't that mean she wasn't dead? Or can she just randomly be passed out because Zozo's like a holy place at this point?

Takara
10-11-2007, 02:32 AM
Nah, it's really Madonna's evil twin sister, who is also named Madonna. Except that this Madonna, instead of mating with an Esper, has been singing crappy songs since the eighties.

Foxfire Mage
10-12-2007, 04:46 PM
smurfing win for Takara