PDA

View Full Version : Anniversaries

Xander
10-04-2007, 06:35 PM
With your partner/boyfriend/girlfriend/loved one :)

I was wondering who celebrates their anniversaries and who maybe doesn't even really have one, or isn't bothered about them, but mostly HOW do you decide when it is?

I find when you're at school it's a lot like , "will you be my girlfriend" and then you go out, and you kinda know when you started going out :p But I think for most of us things can progress really slowly with a relationship and maybe there's not even a point at which you say - now we're "together" or something.

So in this case how do you know when your anniversary is?? It's nice to celebrate being together I suppose but it feels weird to have one if you can't place a date you actually were more than friends with a person!

I find month anniversaries kinda funny and over the top though. Maybe just being married is a good time to start having anniversaries. :)

Bunny
10-04-2007, 06:38 PM
My anniversary with my girlfriend is September 30th, which also happens to be my birthday. We decided on this date in particular because it was when we became an exclusive and serious couple. We celebrate it whenever we can, unfortunately this year was extremely hard. At first, I was going to miss it due to uncontrollable job-related circumstances. Those ended up going away and I still ended up missing it because time was not on my side. Instead, we're doing things this week.

Jojee
10-04-2007, 06:50 PM
If you don't know it, make one up that's approximately right :p~ My anniversary with my ex was on Valentines Day which was really convenient ^_^

Month anniversaries are silly :p Celebrating anniversaries is nice though.

Shoeberto
10-04-2007, 06:52 PM
We haven't celebrated an anniversary in a while now.

In fact, while typing this, I thought about it and realized that it was a monthly-anniversary today/yesterday. How queer! That's. . . 22 months!

edczxcvbnm
10-04-2007, 06:55 PM
Anniversaries are nice and all. I am not down with month to month stuff as it is pretty pointless. Maybe six months the first year but I would probably forget anyways :P

Jess
10-04-2007, 06:58 PM
My 2 year anniversary with Loz is the 12th of May. This is the date we decided that we were in a proper relationship, rather than just "seeing eachother".

We celebrated our first by going out for a meal, and probably will do something similar again. :jess:

Miriel
10-04-2007, 11:14 PM
2 year anniversary with Del Murder is October 29-31 depending on who you ask. :p

We only really celebrate our yearly anniversaries, although we did go to Catalina Island for our 6 month anniversary. Getting together to celebrate our 2 year is gonna be a little difficult but we're gonna make it work!

JackNapier
10-04-2007, 11:25 PM
Haha, what a coincidence. My 1 year anniversary with BreeStar(she's posted about...twice xD) is in 10 days. It's been an awesome year, I can't wait!