PDA

View Full Version : Special Final Fantasy VII torrent

Tina-chan
10-04-2007, 09:34 PM
Hello! I'm not sure how many people here have heard of me, but I go by the alias Tina online and I've mingled in the Final Fantasy fandom for a while. Usually I tend to stay on the downlow because I have nothing to offer, but myself and a friend of mind have something special to give back to this wonderful community.We have a file for CONFIRMED information about a FFVII remake for the PS3, set to be publicized on an upcoming issue in a gaming magazine. I promised not to let any information out on who my friend is and where he got this video and information because we're going to release it and if anybody finds out, it could cause some big legal troubles on the person who let him have access to this, but we're setting up a torrent with a high quality promotional video and some high quality scans of the article to be released. Once he sets up the torrent, I will post a link here. It should only take a couple of hours until he is home and sets it up. :) So I thought I would give everybody a heads up.

Levian
10-05-2007, 08:42 AM
and if anybody finds out, it could cause some big legal troubles

We don't want legal troubles, so don't post the torrent here plz. :D (if the torrent is even real)