PDA

View Full Version : flying tiny bronco?

squiike
10-05-2007, 11:01 AM
everything else on this page is correct..so is this?

First you need to get the item Super Sweeper from the rollercoaster game in the Gold Saucer. NOTE: YOU MUST DO THIS BEFORE YOU LOSE CLOUD FOR THE LIMITED TIME! Go to Fort Condor, and give the Super Sweeper to the old man there sittin at the table. He will then give you the Tiny Bronco. NOTE: THE TINY BRONCO DOES FLY!!!

from: Final Fantasy 7 on Playstation ComputerUnderground (http://www.computerunderground.com/game/Playstation/Final%20Fantasy%207/index.html)

MJN SEIFER
10-05-2007, 02:01 PM
everything else on this page is correct..so is this?

First you need to get the item Super Sweeper from the rollercoaster game in the Gold Saucer. NOTE: YOU MUST DO THIS BEFORE YOU LOSE CLOUD FOR THE LIMITED TIME! Go to Fort Condor, and give the Super Sweeper to the old man there sittin at the table. He will then give you the Tiny Bronco. NOTE: THE TINY BRONCO DOES FLY!!!

from: Final Fantasy 7 on Playstation ComputerUnderground (http://www.computerunderground.com/game/Playstation/Final%20Fantasy%207/index.html)

I heard this when I was younger and tried it, I'm afraid not, unless I did it wrong.

Kawaii Ryűkishi
10-05-2007, 03:20 PM
It's not correct. There's no way to fly the Tiny Bronco.

squiike
10-07-2007, 11:50 AM
oh...overlooked some parts of the page..its got aeris reviving, so its fake yeah

MJN SEIFER
10-07-2007, 12:17 PM

Thought as much, too many things would have to be changed if you could...

Skyblade
10-07-2007, 05:07 PM

Thought as much, too many things would have to be changed if you could...

You'd get killed when the North Saucer collapsed, for one thing. The Tiny Bronco doesn't have that neato alter configuration that let you escape when the majority of the Highwind is shot. Not to mention no Chocobo Racing...

cloud21zidane16
10-07-2007, 10:23 PM
Some of the theorys to make it fly actually seem like they could work, but they dont, besides the story would be messed up:D

ReloadPsi
10-07-2007, 10:25 PM
You'd get killed when the North Saucer collapsed, for one thing.

A winner is you.

theundeadhero
10-09-2007, 09:27 PM
I'll just let this rumor die here.