PDA

View Full Version : Please Help Me with the Djose Temple

Jo_Lee
10-06-2007, 05:30 PM
Can anyone plz tell me how the hell u do this stupid electric temple coz av bin stuck on it now for over 1hr plz plz plz can someone help us out thnxs

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
10-06-2007, 06:23 PM
you need to rotate the right analogue stick clockwise to build up attacks (this is mentioned in the help box at the top of the screen). i find it easier to rotate using my palm rather than my finger. ;)

Nifleheim7
10-06-2007, 10:00 PM
^I think she means that she's stuck in a champer of the fayth (either Djose or Bevelle)

jeo2388
10-07-2007, 10:01 AM
you need to rotate the right analogue stick clockwise to build up attacks (this is mentioned in the help box at the top of the screen). i find it easier to rotate using my palm rather than my finger. ;)

lol ur talking bout lulu's overdrive:D

about the temple, you need to make a glyph sphere using that thing at the right side of the room, maybe you missed that bcoz alot of pipol got stuck bcoz they missed that part... The rest, you can figure it out

Little Blue
10-07-2007, 10:04 AM
^ I think she editted her post to a completely different question after d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x's post, judging by the timestamp of the edit at least.

Can anyone plz tell me how the hell u do this stupid electric temple coz av bin stuck on it now for over 1hr plz plz plz can someone help us out thnxs

It'd be easier if you told us where you're stuck, unless someone wants to just post the whole walkthrough for Djose.

Jo_Lee
10-07-2007, 12:06 PM
yeah lol i asked how do you use lulu's overdrive then when devil phoenix replied instead of posting a new thread i just changed the question to a different one soz for the confusion n yeah it is the djose temple i dint get the walkthrough though coz i was trying to clear the game without one

Jo_Lee
10-07-2007, 12:10 PM
Thnxs for the help i finally got past it now :-)