PDA

View Full Version : That little Eyes on You thing

DK
10-06-2007, 07:11 PM
Hurray confetti and all that bollocks. Yeah EoY is starting again after a long while and this is the notice thread with the form and the rules from last time and all that business. Same old deal as last time, except a few things should be noted.

Firstly, for the first few days, until Tuesday probably, I'm not going to accept any PM's from anyone until then. So don't bother sending them before then 'cause I'll just delete 'em. Want to leave this up for a while beforehand just so people can have fair notice. Second off, due to numerous complaints recieved last time about it dragging on, tied in with the fact that it was a stupid amount already, I'm going to do a max of 50 EoY's this round, with the priority going to people who have never done it before/didn't get theirs done last time. Just to see how it works out and what have you before I let Bert get on with it.

There are probably things I've forgotten but, such is life.

Please fill this form out and PM them to me on Tuesday. Oh and, I'll be accepting them for a week/until I get 50 applicable ones, after that I won't accept any so don't waste your time. Thank you!

The Usual Suspects

01) What is your real name?

02) What're your Nicknames, if you have any?
Online:
Offline:

03) How old are you, and when's your birthday?

04) How tall are you, and how much do you weigh?

05) Are you a male or female? A hermaphrodite? Quina?

06) Where do you live? (City and State/Country)

07) What is your occupation? (If you're a student, what grade/year are you in?)

08) What is your hair color? Eye color? (If you use dye and/or colored contacts, include both the false and natural colors)

09) Do you have any brothers or Sisters? If you do, how old are they?

10) What size shoe do you wear?

Entertainment
11) What's your favorite video game?

12) And more specifically, which Final Fantasy title is your favorite?

13) Favourite FF character? Why?

14) Favourite gaming genre? (ie: RPG, action, etc)

15) Favourite TV show?

16) Favourite music genre? (ie: punk, country, etc)

17) List five of your favorite bands/singers/musicians

18) Favourite movie?

19) Favourite movie genre? (ie: comedy, romance, etc)

20) Favourite actor/actress?

EoFF
21) Why did you join EoFF in the first place?

22) Have you ever met anyone from the boards?

23) If you could spend the day with anyone from EoFF, who would it be and what would you do?

24) Do you frequent any other message boards? If so, which?

25) Were you ever known here as any other screen name, or do you still go by your original?

Love
26) Are you currently in a relationship? If you arent, would you like to be?

27) Where did you meet your significant other?

28) Have you ever been in love?

29) If you could marry anyone in the world (based off love, money, or merely physical attraction), who would it be?

30) How old were you when you received your first kiss?

Miscellaneous

31) Do you have a Mission in life? Or something you vow you will do before you die?

32) Where is your dream holiday/vacation destination?

33) What is your greatest achievement in life thus far?

34) On the flipside, what is your greatest regret, if you have any? If you don't, why not?

35) If you could have dinner with 5 people from any point in history, who would you invite over and why?

36) If you could have the power to use one act of god, to do ANYTHING, but only for one shot, what would you do?

37) Do you like to dance? Lets dance!

38) What's the moon REALLY made of?

39) Do you have any particular hobbies other than gaming?

40) What's your masterplan for life? How do you live?

And there we have it. Again, please PM all entries to me, the deadline is Tuesday the 16th of October.

I'll get the schedule all done up after that. Have fun, peeps.

Edit:
THE EoY RULEBOOK
#1 - The Venom/Arucard Rule
This rule means, no, you can not fill out an EoY. None of you are allowed to fill out or send EoY's to me, I just put this up here to mock you. GET OUT OF MY SIGHT, PEONS.

(Not really. Incase you wonder, yes, you can do this. Anyone who is a member of Eyes on Final Fantasy is elligable to fill one out and send it off, so don't worry about it.)

#2 - The Evastio Rule
If you want to withhold such information as your name and age, that's fine, don't worry about it. As long as you fill out the rest of it pretty much, it's cool.

Fonzie
10-06-2007, 07:17 PM
Why doesn't Bert get to do this?

Shiny
10-06-2007, 07:18 PM
wut. Two Eyes on You...ses?

KoShiatar
10-06-2007, 07:21 PM
I hope I'm able to join this time!

Fonzie
10-06-2007, 07:23 PM
What the F?

41-Inches-Wide
10-06-2007, 07:23 PM
DAN AND VERMONT MAN! Whoever shall I pick!xD

DK
10-06-2007, 07:32 PM
I don't know, I didn't even see it which shows how much attention I've been paying to Gen Chat lately. :D I guess I will find out when Bert comes to IRC

demondude
10-06-2007, 07:33 PM
I filled out the form but I'm not allowed to do it apparently. :(

escobert
10-06-2007, 07:37 PM
I don't know, I didn't even see it which shows how much attention I've been paying to Gen CEnter away message text here.hat lately. :D I guess I will find out when Bert comes to IRC

It was a missunderstanding... mine needs to be closed.

demondude
10-06-2007, 07:42 PM
Problem with waiting till tuesday is that by the time I come back from school it might already be full. :(

ReloadPsi
10-06-2007, 08:07 PM
I can't send this in on Tuesday because some inappropriate material on this forum causes my college network to block it.

You rude, crude people you.

So I've sent one off now whether you like it or not; I ain't gonna let you exclude me just because your site is somehow inappropriate. And if you are gonna exclude me then you're no better than gamingw.net making their biggest trolls into admins! Close your hand and make a fist, let us instigate the revolt! F*** THE SYSTEM!

demondude
10-06-2007, 08:09 PM
I sent it but he disallowed it.

Why can't it be next weekend when almost everyone has the day off? ;)

Rye
10-06-2007, 08:40 PM
How exciting. :bigsmile:

JackNapier
10-06-2007, 09:04 PM
I just spent 20 minutes doing it and sent it only to realize he said none until Tuesday. :mad2:

ff7+ff10 gurl 100
10-06-2007, 09:32 PM
Wait, so If I already sent mine to Bert, do I just have to fill it out again, or what? Explaination, pls? :)

Rengori
10-06-2007, 09:32 PM
Alright, I didn't miss it this time! I did both of them!

41-Inches-Wide
10-06-2007, 10:37 PM
I had to redo the Quina part!xD

Shiny
10-06-2007, 10:59 PM
Well, I did it. Take it or leave it. I think it's much better than the one I did last time.

Psychotic
10-06-2007, 11:46 PM
Dan vs Bert.

Yahoo! Pool.

Please. Oh please!

In other news, I've never done an EoY. Pay attention to me, everybody!

Goldenboko
10-07-2007, 12:12 AM
Gawd dammit now I need to resend mine.

Captain Maxx Power
10-07-2007, 01:21 AM
You already had my entry, why bother with all these other peons?

DK
10-07-2007, 10:21 AM
I can move it to the weekend if you want, but so many of you whined like little babies about EoY not being here I figured I'd start taking them as soon as possible. Decide amongst yourselves. :monster:

demondude
10-07-2007, 10:31 AM
I vote weekend.

I Don't Need A Name
10-07-2007, 10:55 AM
i vote NOW...or tuesday if its the only valid option

Loony BoB
10-07-2007, 11:06 AM
Tuesday it is. Sooner = Better.

Baloki
10-07-2007, 11:47 AM
I can't enter so screw you guys, I'm goin' home :cartman:

Breine
10-07-2007, 01:10 PM
Wait a minute.. Isn't Bert doing this already? I've sent mine to him, but after seeing that his EoY doesn't have the same questions as this one, I guess I'll just have to answer this one as well..

Evastio
10-07-2007, 07:14 PM
I got mine in. I'm glad you're prioritizing the people who have never done one this time around.

Vincent, Thunder God
10-07-2007, 07:17 PM
Hey DK - will you be using left-overs from last time? Because I sent my original EOY ages ago when you last said EOY had returned.

You said that was the best way to do it at the time.

Do you want me to send it again or let you just take the one that's left-over from last time?

Evastio
10-07-2007, 07:21 PM
I think you should fill out the new questions for your EoY just in case. Even if you filled it out when you could use your old one you'll still have a chance to do your EoY either way.

oddler
10-07-2007, 08:08 PM
I think Bert should forward the goods. Or I can do it again. No big deal. Nope. Damn it.

Jessweeee♪
10-08-2007, 02:16 AM
I hope Bert forwards my PM...I can't fill it all out on the Wii :p

Vincent, Thunder God
10-08-2007, 03:49 AM
I think you should fill out the new questions for your EoY just in case. Even if you filled it out when you could use your old one you'll still have a chance to do your EoY either way.

hey awesome suggestion

I think I'll do that some time... as in fill out a new EOY, never knowing if one of the fifty million versions I sent DK is picked...

:p ;)

I Took the Red Pill
10-08-2007, 03:59 AM
Collectively we should come up with a list of who really can't do this. I'm not talking "Levian can't do this because he stinks." I'm talking "This is a list of the complete and utter failures who will not be accepted as no one wants to learn about them."

Seriously though.

Psychotic
10-08-2007, 04:14 AM
"Levian can't do this because he stinks." Actually, this is a good starting point. Anyone who posts anything like that can be added to the list.

escobert
10-08-2007, 04:17 AM
and actually goes by the name "smelly" on FFXI :p

Vincent, Thunder God
10-08-2007, 04:17 AM
"Levian can't do this because he stinks." Actually, this is a good starting point. Anyone who posts anything like that can be added to the list.

That Red Pill person shouldn't be able to make an EOY because he's an EOY Nazi! OMG! :p

Psychotic
10-08-2007, 04:19 AM
That Red Pill person shouldn't be able to make an EOY because he's an EOY Nazi! OMG! :pThat, or the fact that he's a total failure. Either/or.

I Took the Red Pill
10-08-2007, 04:23 AM
That Red Pill person shouldn't be able to make an EOY because he's an EOY Nazi! OMG! :pThat, or the fact that he's a total failure. Either/or.Go with the Nazi one, that way I can fight communism for the glory of extremist capitalism, and we all know that's any man's dream.

Araciel
10-08-2007, 07:39 AM
You guys use a lot of words I don't understand....And that's why I can't do an EOY.

But I'll still fill it out and send it anyway.

DK
10-08-2007, 12:56 PM
I have great fears for the state of the world if it is populated by this many people that either A.) Cannot read giant text that appears right in front of their face when they open a thread or B.) Don't yet know the difference between the seven days of the week

I hate all of you except Donal and Sammie :mad2:

Loony BoB
10-08-2007, 01:00 PM
I have great fears for the state of the world if it is populated by this many people that either A.) Cannot read giant text that appears right in front of their face when they open a thread or B.) Don't yet know the difference between the seven days of the week

Who are Donal and Sammie?

Do you hate me, too? :(

DK
10-08-2007, 01:01 PM
Donal = Rocket Edge, Sammie = SammieBabe. And I don't hate Aicha either

and no, I meant the benders who are incapable of doing the aforementioned things. You are impeccable, except when it comes to facing up to a man called Xavier Rose

Loony BoB
10-08-2007, 01:03 PM
He targets my bad ankle!

Baloki
10-08-2007, 01:37 PM
There we go, now I feel like one of da crew!

Shiny
10-08-2007, 05:23 PM

Hey, I didn't send an EOY PM yet either! Now where's the candy? :freak:

escobert
10-08-2007, 05:26 PM
Donal = Rocket Edge, Sammie = SammieBabe. And I don't hate Aicha either

and no, I meant the benders who are incapable of doing the aforementioned things. You are impeccable, except when it comes to facing up to a man called Xavier Rose

:( I know how to wait until tuesday :( :(

DK
10-08-2007, 05:43 PM
And I love you Bert! This was never in doubt, so there is no need to be sad

Quindiana Jones
10-08-2007, 07:04 PM
I might send you a second one with different answers, just to annoy you.

You can't expect us to pay attention when you've got us all excited like that, Petey!

Jessweeee♪
10-08-2007, 08:40 PM
:cry:

Vincent, Thunder God
10-09-2007, 04:29 AM

:D I'm working on the former DK!

bipper
10-09-2007, 07:39 PM
I have lost my faith in eoy.

Evastio
10-09-2007, 09:51 PM
It isn't really common to give the day that something is allowed to be handed in DK. We're usually more used to being given a day that we can no longer hand in something. Basically we confused Tuesday as being the day that EoYs will no longer be accepted and didn't know that it was the day they'd start being accepted. It's quite an easy mistake so you shouldn't make such a big deal about it.

It's quite an easy mistake so you shouldn't make such a big deal about it.
Wow. I can't believe I actually said that. The world must be ending again.

LunarWeaver
10-09-2007, 11:07 PM
Alright, I filled out this one now. And it's Tuesday, so DK can't yell at me from his high-and-mighty "I have a sticky thread" throne. Ah, it's nice to talk like I know him personally when I don't at all.

oddler
10-10-2007, 12:01 AM
Mine's in again, merry Christmas, happy new year.

Jessweeee♪
10-10-2007, 12:12 AM
TUESDAY TUESDAY TUESDAY TUESDAY TUESDAY TUESDAY TUESDAY TUESDAY TUESDAY TUESDAY TUESDAY TUESDAY

DK
10-10-2007, 01:01 AM
It isn't really common to give the day that something is allowed to be handed in DK. We're usually more used to being given a day that we can no longer hand in something. Basically we confused Tuesday as being the day that EoYs will no longer be accepted and didn't know that it was the day they'd start being accepted. It's quite an easy mistake so you shouldn't make such a big deal about it.

It's quite an easy mistake so you shouldn't make such a big deal about it.
Wow. I can't believe I actually said that. The world must be ending again.

Once again, if you actually bothered to read the thread properly, I quite clearly stated I wasn't accepting anything until Tuesday because the thread was posted to give people fair notice before anyone started to send them in to give them a chance to know about EoY in the first place. It'd hardly be fair to limit the amount of EoY's being done and just randomly take them all in and then have someone who wasn't around in the application period not have a chance to get an EoY because they didn't know it was happening right then. So it's got nothing to do with being an easy mistake to make. lern2read

XxSephirothxX
10-10-2007, 01:04 AM
Dan, can I submit my EoY yet?:confused:

DK
10-10-2007, 01:04 AM
No gingers allowed.

Jess
10-10-2007, 01:40 PM
Oh, I love EoY. :jess:

Baloki
10-10-2007, 02:42 PM
Oh, I love EoY. :jess:

I used to love DK :(

I Took the Red Pill
10-10-2007, 08:01 PM
I don't mean to gloat, but being accepted early is, well, :aimsun:

Jess
10-11-2007, 12:26 AM
How can you stop loving Dan? :o

escobert
10-11-2007, 05:34 AM
So yeah.. I think I sent mine last night. :p

NeoCracker
10-11-2007, 11:32 AM
I find it best to not start loving Dan and just sexing up him manpecs.

Yay for EoY!

Avarice-ness
10-12-2007, 04:46 PM
Omg, another bajillion page Eyes on ME, here we come! :razz:

escobert
10-12-2007, 07:19 PM
I only see one page :p

Peegee
10-12-2007, 09:06 PM
The easy thing to do would be to post it early, and accept entries until a much later date, unless you are limiting entries. I need to L2R but I am too lazy.

In any case, pika pi chu chu chu pika chu ka pika chu!

edit: yeah I missed that 50 entries max. Dur

Shlup
10-13-2007, 05:33 AM
There's still red text saying you're not accepting or whatever until Tuesday, but it is now Friday.

Avarice-ness
10-13-2007, 04:13 PM
There's still red text saying you're not accepting or whatever until Tuesday, but it is now Friday.

Yeah I noticed that too so I just assumed that since it was close to the 16th that I could send it in since there'sonly like 3 days til the 16th.

Maybe I'm thinking to much into this.

Araciel
10-13-2007, 04:18 PM
Or too much.

Peegee
10-16-2007, 03:57 PM
Or too much.

Or two much.

Vikeve
10-20-2007, 11:40 PM
I think I'm too late.:( Damn me never paying attention to eoff anymore, oh well.