PDA

View Full Version : Geeky Corner

Discord
10-08-2007, 02:05 PM
Does anybody get the feeling that this board is the productive version of the EoEE forum? Just compare the percentage of solved problems here against the EoEO. Therefore, I think we, as qualified problem-solvers, should start selling our services to other departments. It's time for the nerds to conquer the EoFF!

Discuss.:tongue:

Baloki
10-08-2007, 02:52 PM
I'm sorry, your not asking a valid question, can you post some error messages? Maybe re-install and reformat? Switching to Linux is always the best answer of course.

Please also remember this forum is sponsored by the letter :p and the character :monster:

Discord
10-08-2007, 03:09 PM
I can already imagine it:

Your classical emo EoEOer: My dad hates racism but he also hates the blacks! Is there anything wrong with me because of it? My life sux!
Friendly Neighbourhood Geek: That's cause you're still using Win95.

Alternatively:

Your constantly ill EoEOer: I've was gathering daffodils in South East Asia and cought this weird sickness. I can't feel my legs anymore. Does anybody know how to cure it, because there ain't no doctors in a 1000 mile radius?
No-so-friendly Neighbourhood Nerd: That's what you get from running McAfee! Should have gotten Norton Baloki Pro-Virus long time ago. Try removing the infected bits and reinstalling the drivers.

Or maybe:

Your usual heart-broken teenage EoEOer: my gurlfriend and i hav been togeter for 3 month now but everytime we i try doin her she looks awai! wat do i do? r u ever havin teh same problem?
Someone who types thrice as quickly as he talks (especially to women): No, never had that problem. Sure that the two parts are compatible? Maybe you're sticking the adapter in the wrong port?

Baloki
10-08-2007, 03:20 PM
Should have gotten Norton long time ago.

Yeah, get out of this forum now, plz thnx.

Discord
10-08-2007, 03:37 PM

Never used it (http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/Norton_Is-a-virus) myself, by the way. I just wouldn't have a clue what the popular anti-virus for Windows using geeks would be. Dr. Web's okay, but I don't think anybody else knows about it's existance except your's truly.

Baloki
10-08-2007, 03:46 PM

Never used it (http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/Norton_Is-a-virus) myself, by the way. I just wouldn't have a clue what the popular anti-virus for Windows using geeks would be. Dr. Web's okay, but I don't think anybody else knows about it's existance except your's truly.

I'm sorry, not only have you created a poor quality spam thread here but you've also recommended Norton which is a heresy around these parts, lets just hope face and cl_out don't find out :(

Discord
10-08-2007, 03:52 PM

I'm sorry, not only have you created a poor quality spam thread here but you've also recommended Norton which is a heresy around these parts, lets just hope face and cl_out don't find out :(

Oh! There I have a problem!

How do I improve the quality of poor quality spam threads which are lacking quality? Except for posting Tux after every third character. Not many of them left in the net lately.

Baloki
10-08-2007, 04:02 PM

Oh! There I have a problem!

How do I improve the quality of poor quality spam threads which are lacking quality? Except for posting Tux after every third character. Not many of them left in the net lately.

Honestly, your just making this thread worse now. :cry:

Discord
10-08-2007, 04:08 PM
Fine! *goes away*

Baloki
10-08-2007, 10:38 PM
*closes*

o_O
10-08-2007, 11:06 PM
Linux is clearly the best antivirus. :p

rubah
10-08-2007, 11:07 PM
OS X does pretty well, too.

Baloki
10-08-2007, 11:16 PM
OS X does pretty well, too.

LIES!

Rostum
10-09-2007, 02:03 AM
Guyz like lol... i have dis girlz problem, hlp pls?

Discord
10-09-2007, 09:00 AM
Guyz like lol... i have dis girlz problem, hlp pls?

Patch her.:D

Necronopticous
10-09-2007, 03:55 PM
Guyz like lol... i have dis girlz problem, hlp pls?mount /proc