PDA

View Full Version : Wry commentary of the Eoff Admins'

Vincent, Thunder God
10-09-2007, 09:04 AM
<A href="http://www.JEREMYTIME/upload/commentaryedit.jpg">http://www.JEREMYTIME/upload/commentaryedit.jpg</A><!--26845-->

*please look at above attachment*

This is my view of the Eoff administration, thus it isn't art per se and should go here, in GC.

Please discuss.

LunarWeaver
10-09-2007, 09:05 AM
Is this that teen angst I've been hearing about?

Old Manus
10-09-2007, 09:38 AM
I'm guessing the staff will come in and say 'This is not a democracy' before closing. And then banning you because it would be ironic.

Mitch
10-09-2007, 10:30 AM
I like what you did with the blue there.

Jojee
10-09-2007, 10:37 AM
XDDDDD

My question is why does "Raist-Win" keep appearing in there, he's not an admin. :p

Loony BoB
10-09-2007, 11:12 AM
I like it.

blackmage_nuke
10-09-2007, 11:38 AM
If you read straight down the first letters on the left side you get "e" and "o" then on the 3rd line which comes across the far left (not the indented words) you see the words "first few" which start with ff

Spelling eoff!!!

CONSPRIACY????????!!!!!!!

fire_of_avalon
10-09-2007, 12:03 PM
There are funnier ways to bitch about us. I give you a 6/10 but only for Raist-Win. The Yamaneko stuff isn't funny at all. Better luck next year.

Fonzie
10-09-2007, 01:39 PM
Blue Haze.

blackmage_nuke
10-09-2007, 01:59 PM
You know they put straight horizontal lines on the paper for a reason.

theundeadhero
10-09-2007, 02:06 PM
It is a dictatorship and you're rebellion will be squashed, because you have no real means to steal any power for negotiation :p

Psychotic
10-09-2007, 04:21 PM
Yeah, you were right about the nose job thing.

Peegee
10-09-2007, 04:27 PM
That's crazy talk I'm sure everybody loves the staff 100% good time.

Ouch!
10-09-2007, 04:29 PM
You've let me down, VTG.

XxSephirothxX
10-09-2007, 04:41 PM
It's a little creepy that you were upset enough to write all that :skull::skull::skull::skull: out on a piece of paper and then scan it in.

Oh, and you misspelled tomato.

Miriel
10-09-2007, 04:41 PM
Wow, this sucks so hard at being funny.

Seriously, I opened the thread in great anticipation. But no dice, man.

Loony BoB
10-09-2007, 04:42 PM
Wait, is this because we didn't change your username to "VTG has the powah"?

rubah
10-09-2007, 04:46 PM
man Shlup, look what you did

theundeadhero
10-09-2007, 05:00 PM
At second glance I think VTG is asking Yams out on a date.

fire_of_avalon
10-09-2007, 05:02 PM
Well that's just too bad for VTG because I laid claim on that fertile land ages ago.

Jess
10-09-2007, 05:02 PM
I don't understand. If people hate the rules so much, why do they keep coming back? :jess:

Yamaneko
10-09-2007, 05:09 PM
It's a little creepy that you were upset enough to write all that :skull::skull::skull::skull: out on a piece of paper and then scan it in.
I agree. And sad.

Necronopticous
10-09-2007, 05:19 PM
I think Vincent is spot on, for the most part.

The diagonal, middle part.

escobert
10-09-2007, 05:48 PM
too much nonsense for be to even try reading it.

Flying Mullet
10-09-2007, 06:05 PM
What vegetable is sour?

Jess
10-09-2007, 06:09 PM

I didn't even notice that until you pointed it out. xD

Polaris
10-09-2007, 06:48 PM
Wish I could come up with that on my classes :( But I don't have enough imagination for that xD

demondude
10-09-2007, 07:09 PM
Genius!

Tavrobel
10-09-2007, 08:39 PM
I find your assumptions accurate. I also find you in fail for not being funnier.

Levian
10-09-2007, 08:50 PM
The administration is too lazy to be evil and corrupt. Hopefully theundeadhero will have some energy to harass you all.

theundeadhero
10-09-2007, 08:54 PM
We've lost that Shinra edge.

Psychotic
10-09-2007, 08:57 PM
Yeah, seriously. I mean, we can't really be bothered to stop you all double posting anymore, let alone oppress the huddled masses yearning to spam free.

Quindiana Jones
10-09-2007, 09:11 PM
I'm glad to hear it.

Shiny
10-09-2007, 09:13 PM
Zappa would have been better anyway imo.

Cute tomato, but I can't read half of the stuff you put on there because it's so cluttered together.

rubah
10-09-2007, 09:22 PM
Psychotic might be too lazy to merge posts, but I am not.

Quindiana Jones
10-09-2007, 09:24 PM
It was a poor attempt at humour anyway.

EDIT: And OMG QUINTUPLE. rubah I love you now.

Vincent, Thunder God
10-09-2007, 09:59 PM
I'm guessing the staff will come in and say 'This is not a democracy' before closing. And then banning you because it would be ironic.

That was a risk I was willing to take! :p

XDDDDD
My question is why does "Raist-Win" keep appearing in there, he's not an admin. :p

The "article" is referring to staff in general, as in any Admin's, CK's and/or Site Staff that is marginally abusing power.

Rigging polls, changing thread titles for no reason, irritable/grumpy responses to breaking or bending minor rules, closing threads for tenuous reasons and then spamming it up, and more would fall into that category. :greenie:

Oh, and you misspelled tomato.

That was fully intentional. There are various puns within the document which I purposefully created through misspelling, as in "no knows."

And for those who think that I'm actually upset about all this, I'm not. :rolleyes2 It was a joke, and commentary. That is all.

There are funnier ways to bitch about us. I give you a 6/10 but only for Raist-Win. The Yamaneko stuff isn't funny at all. Better luck next year.

Well, ma'am, I personally don't care for certain people's biased opinions.

Wow, this sucks so hard at being funny.

Seriously, I opened the thread in great anticipation. But no dice, man.

Interesting how the people who don't like this, aren't joking about this and are becoming serious are all Admin's, CK's and/or site staff.

Wasn't it Shlup that asked me not to take her seriously? :rolleyes2

Luckily some of you are actually taking this as a joke, as intended.

If you read straight down the first letters on the left side you get "e" and "o" then on the 3rd line which comes across the far left (not the indented words) you see the words "first few" which start with ff

Spelling eoff!!!

CONSPRIACY????????!!!!!!!

As for hidden messages or "conspiracy theories", there are hidden messages written on the other side of the page, which I didn't scan so that people might find an injoke or two in there.

They're so obscure though that I'm quite sure no one will understand them, especially since they're upside down and backwards! :D

We've lost that Shinra edge.

*lol at you sir* That sounds good to me. :D

*laughs*

Why thank you good sir!

I didn't even notice that until you pointed it out. xD

I intended each hidden message to be read by different people - I knew few would find them all.

Still, next time - if there is one - I'll work on clearing up the clutter to make everyone enjoy everything.

What vegetable is sour?

They may not be sour in taste but they leave you feeling sour. (:0)

I find your assumptions accurate. I also find you in fail for not being funnier.

Thanks for the compliment and constructive criticism, as I'm someone who is generally a lot more serious I continue to improve upon the humour.

Genius!

thank you good -er- demon dude!

Wish I could come up with that on my classes :( But I don't have enough imagination for that xD

I'm sure you could come up with something even better, as this was merely created while I was doodling off of the top of my head.

Yeah, seriously. I mean, we can't really be bothered to stop you all double posting anymore, let alone oppress the huddled masses yearning to spam free.

Psychotic might be too lazy to merge posts, but I am not.

I think that the occasional merged post, or managing "spam" is fine as long as it has good reason. :greenie:

rubah
10-09-2007, 10:46 PM
Frankly I prefer this image, really
http://www.snowy-day.net/stuff/copypasteduh.png

Vincent, Thunder God
10-09-2007, 11:43 PM
Frankly I prefer this image, really
http://www.snowy-day.net/stuff/copypasteduh.png

See, there you go, you've got it. When in doubt laugh about it all. ;)

Ramza Beoulve
10-10-2007, 12:03 AM
Fireworks, I love you so much.

I specially liked the drawing saying "He's sorry! PLEASE DON'T BAN VTG", the sign with the "UNBAN VTG!" and the smurfingly big "Who Got It?" xD.

You need to practice your joke department and then you'll be able to amuse me xD

Vincent, Thunder God
10-10-2007, 12:08 AM
Fireworks, I love you so much.

I specially liked the drawing saying "He's sorry! PLEASE DON'T BAN VTG", the sign with the "UNBAN VTG!" and the smurfingly big "Who Got It?" xD.

You need to practice your joke department and then you'll be able to amuse me xD

Working on that Ramza. I'm usually inordinately serious and, if I ever did use humour, usually would focus on dry, wry razor-sharp wit, and even that was rare before all this.

So I'm working on that, but I'm glad you liked some of it. :D

Bowser
10-10-2007, 04:09 AM
where is it?

Vincent, Thunder God
10-10-2007, 04:11 AM
where is it?

In the first post, click the image attachment and zoom in.

Shlup
10-10-2007, 05:20 AM
If your goal was to make me cross-eyed... well played, sir.

Aren't I supposed to get a raise for this kind of stuff?

I hadn't even posted yet, jackass!

Vincent, Thunder God
10-11-2007, 01:28 AM

I hadn't even posted yet, jackass!

That's what makes this even better. And since "ass" is apparently not part of the swear filter, I now feel free to call you an ass.

Then again, I'm not a staff member, so I won't get preferential treatment if I flame people. I'll be banned. :rolleyes2

Lawr
10-11-2007, 01:35 AM
ANARCHY! ANARCHY! ANARCHY! ANARCHY!

Shiny
10-11-2007, 01:37 AM
EoFF is for serious.

Bowser
10-11-2007, 02:26 AM
I see no attachment. *sigh*

Tavrobel
10-11-2007, 03:14 AM

That would be because you have to click on the image in order for a window to show up. It's part of the post.

Lawr
10-11-2007, 03:21 AM
Let's sell a PS3 to get all your addresses. Actually, let's just sell the site with ads.

Vincent, Thunder God
10-11-2007, 04:41 AM

That would be because you have to click on the image in order for a window to show up. It's part of the post.

Yeah, thanks for helping Tavrobel.

Also Fire Breath Bowser, if that's causing you trouble, go back to the list of topics and click the paperclip symbol next to this one. It should also work.

Let's sell a PS3 to get all your addresses. Actually, let's just sell the site with ads.

That was one of my faves as well, if I do say so myself. :p

rubah
10-11-2007, 04:47 AM

Wow, paranoid!

I'm pretty sure the addresses will be thrown away (eg 'baleeted'!) after the competition :p Seeing how it's kinda hard to compile them from PMs xD

Also is it selling if you give it away for free? You can argue that you pay by seeing ads, but the counter argue is that you pay for the server time it takes eoff to serve you the precious forum posts with those ads, so they cancel out!

seriously though, why so paranoid :(

Psychotic
10-11-2007, 04:49 AM
If we wanted your addresses, we'd just use your IP addresses and a little bit of social engineering. That's how I found out where Tavrobel lives, and now we are penpals!

Vincent, Thunder God
10-11-2007, 04:51 AM

Wow, paranoid!

I'm pretty sure the addresses will be thrown away (eg 'baleeted'!) after the competition :p Seeing how it's kinda hard to compile them from PMs xD

Also is it selling if you give it away for free? You can argue that you pay by seeing ads, but the counter argue is that you pay for the server time it takes eoff to serve you the precious forum posts with those ads, so they cancel out!

seriously though, why so paranoid :(

Well, perhaps you would want to compile geographical information for better selection of ads. :p

Furthermore, speaking of ads, I wouldn't put it past you all selling my address to advertisers. :rolleyes2

Or maybe one of you would pop up at my door, or start sending letters. As far as I'm concerned, that's what Private Messages are for.

If we wanted your addresses, we'd just use your IP addresses and a little bit of social engineering. That's how I found out where Tavrobel lives, and now we are penpals!

I suppose this is a good point. Then again, it seems to me that the PM route would be easier.

theundeadhero
10-11-2007, 03:09 PM
Furthermore, speaking of ads, I wouldn't put it past you all selling my address to advertisers. What makes you think we don't already sell your emails to advertisers?

Bunny
10-11-2007, 03:34 PM
This thread has inspired me to keep doing nothing.

Vincent, Thunder God
10-12-2007, 12:36 AM
Furthermore, speaking of ads, I wouldn't put it past you all selling my address to advertisers. What makes you think we don't already sell your emails to advertisers?

Hey, what makes you think I don't?

I didn't say I that I didn't think that. For all I know you may have done that, but since I have no personal information within my email and can easily get rid of spam, I don't really care about that.

This thread has inspired me to keep doing nothing.

I was hoping that it would do the opposite, but I wasn't expecting much more from you. :p

Fatal Impurity
10-12-2007, 01:12 AM
Man seriously how many people have to be all "this isnt funny" at VTG...it seems a little rude some of your replies. I mean i'm surprised VTG can take this in so much good faith and humour.

Vincent, Thunder God
10-12-2007, 01:14 AM
Man seriously how many people have to be all "this isnt funny" at VTG...it seems a little rude some of your replies. I mean i'm surprised VTG can take this in so much good faith and humour.

Well, since the article was made out of good faith and humour in the first place, if people don't agree with it, that's not my problem or my place to judge.

And if some of the staff don't like this, that speaks for itself. :p

Fatal Impurity
10-12-2007, 01:18 AM

Well, since the article was made out of good faith and humour in the first place, if people don't agree with it, that's not my problem or my place to judge.

And if some of the staff don't like this, that speaks for itself. :p

Yes but alot of thread's start in good faith and humour but end horribly because of offensive comments like these...I mean I can understand someone not liking it but it hardly seems like they are trying to be nice with their criticisms.

Vincent, Thunder God
02-14-2023, 11:32 PM
A classic, resurrected for the masses.

Christmas
02-15-2023, 10:31 PM
Most people mentioned in the pic have betrayed us and left. :(

Loony BoB
02-15-2023, 11:28 PM
Damn, VTG replied to basically everyone but me and I replied at least twice, including a question. This is exactly what is wrong with members and why everyone outside of staff deserves to be banned.

Vincent, Thunder God
02-16-2023, 11:48 PM
I like it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fto_m9dOfew&list=PLbIN9DHtOfK-7-ia2GgFm0MJMcRypLgmb (http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fto_m9dOfew&list=PLbIN9DHtOfK-7-ia2GgFm0MJMcRypLgmb)

What vegetable is sour?

I dunno, maybe rhubarb? But I guess that's technically a fruit? Or a root? Parsnips!

Loony BoB
02-17-2023, 05:44 PM
Dodging the question all these years later, the answer can only be yes.

Vincent, Thunder God
02-17-2023, 05:46 PM
Dodging the question all these years later, the answer can only be yes.

Haha. I guess VTG has the Zappa would be better as someone else previously suggested.

Zappa would have been better anyway imo.

Cute tomato, but I can't read half of the stuff you put on there because it's so cluttered together.

https://youtu.be/rjqxHYLpb-o