PDA

View Full Version : The blue stick of death

blackmage_nuke
10-09-2007, 02:28 PM
What do you think those struggle bat/sword things are made of? theyre so cool i wish i had one. They sort of look like foam or rubber but those materials are abit too weak. Maybe theyre made from sea salt icecream. The handle looks like wood though

And on a related note why dont we get anything for beating seifer in a struggle with sora?

Tavrobel
10-09-2007, 08:08 PM
Plastic, most likely. That way it deals damage, but not enough to cause a bleed.

You get the reward of knowing that you can stuff the single most annoying character in all of KH and FF history in a sock, beat him around, throw him, cast magic, and make him lose all of his balls. Also, his dialogue is shallow, immature, and destroys the flow of the game with his ridiculously uncool speech.

PuPu
10-10-2007, 02:23 AM
Even though the material on the weapon is probably plastic or rubber, it's still weird how their health goes down and then they just recover all of it in a few seconds. And Sora's Explosion attack, even with Struggle Sword, could probably send them flying into a wall.

And on a related note why dont we get anything for beating seifer in a struggle with sora?
You get undeniable proof that you totally owned that lamer.

Masamunemaster
10-10-2007, 06:26 AM
Are you going to make them?

Eiko Guy
10-10-2007, 06:36 AM
I think ill make one.

blackmage_nuke
10-10-2007, 07:02 AM
If i had any knowledge in moulding plastics or wood the like i would try but alas i do not possess such skills.

I think it could be made with a wooden handle, a metal bar protruding from this and a sheath of soft rubber or something else squishy placed around the metal

Heath
10-12-2007, 11:21 AM
I always thought they were some kind of plastic or rubber, nothing particularly interesting. Nice colour though.