PDA

View Full Version : Gummi ship question

Nifleheim7
10-09-2007, 04:31 PM
I'm playing the first game and i wonder if it's crucial to build/redesign a Gummi ship in order to beat the game...
I find it boring and confusing and i don't have the patience to go through all the tutorials.:(

SeeDRankLou
10-09-2007, 06:24 PM
Are you playing the first or second one. If you are playing the second one, then if you do well enough in the gummy courses then you should get ship designs, and you can just use those designs and you should be fine.

If you are playing the first one, then it's not that necessary. You can get through all but maybe the last one by just dodging rather well. You may want to replace weak guns for stronger ones, or add a few defense cubes or something. If you play with the original ship on the last route you may have problems, but I suppose it's possible.

Nifleheim7
10-10-2007, 01:26 AM
Yeah,i'm playing the first one,thanks for the info!
I guess i will continue with the original ship then and hope that i won't have to redesign it in the final route.

Marshall Banana
10-10-2007, 06:09 AM
I flew only the original ship during my first and second playthroughs, if I'm not mistaken. I didn't bother learning about Gummi Blocks until the last year or two.

Breine
10-17-2007, 11:49 AM
No, it's not. The only thing I added was maybe some more laser canons or something like that, but that's it.. I didn't really go any further.

Clawsze
10-19-2007, 07:05 PM
I just added better engines and blasters, to get through the courses quicker.

Formalhaut
10-22-2007, 02:37 PM
Yeah I used the Normal ship in KHI. Did anyone even use them nets? (Osmose?) I never used them, useless gummis they are.

Necronopticous
10-22-2007, 05:05 PM
The nets are invaluable, man. I use them in every design.

duckie
10-29-2007, 01:10 PM
It's defintely not neccessary. I went the whole game without changing my gummi, and I beat it just fine.