PDA

View Full Version : More Unicycle Madness

Evastio
10-10-2007, 12:48 AM
You find yourself on top of a really tall hill and you find yourself being chased by people who want to slowly torture you for a month until you die. You can't outrun them in time. Your only hope is to ride a unicycle down the hill to outrun them. There are many unicycles but each of them have something wrong with them. One of them have chainsaws as pedals. Another one has long drills in front of and behind the unicycle seat. Another unicycle has a shopping cart for a seat making it extremely hard to pedal. Another unicycle has a jet pack welded in front of the seat and when you pedal it will start burning the seat off. Another one is absolutely fine except you need to stand on your head for the unicycle to work (there's guards in place that prevent you from falling of it). Another one is absolutely fine as well except the frame is made of glass. Finally the last one has an irremovable pair of wheeled anvils chained to it.

Which one would you use to escape those people?

Vincent, Thunder God
10-10-2007, 01:39 AM
I'll go with the jetpack.

This sort of reminds me of this story I wrote when I was like 6 called "Ski and Die" in which my whole family died - run over by a drunk driver - while skiing, except for my sister, who had to run away from him for about 100 pages. Then my Dad asked me to rewrite it all with the names changed.

The difference was that it wasn't a good idea and it wasn't well-written. *laughs*

True story too.

Jojee
10-10-2007, 01:44 AM
Hahah what kinda creative madness is this :p

I don't see anything wrong with the glass one really ^_^ As long as you don't fall and break it.

blackmage_nuke
10-10-2007, 01:48 AM
I'd take the unicycle's apart and take the good parts and make a normal unicycle.

Or better yet make a bicycle

I cheated

NeoCracker
10-10-2007, 01:52 AM
I'll use the one with the Chainsaws and kill my pursuers.

LunarWeaver
10-10-2007, 01:53 AM
Fucking shopping cart unicycle power, y'all.

Evastio
10-10-2007, 01:56 AM
I'd take the unicycle's apart and take the good parts and make a normal unicycle.

I cheated
You do realize you wouldn't have time to take apart the unicycle right? You'd get caught by those tormentors.

Unless you chose a unicycle and took it apart while you're riding it. Then again you'd need to focus more on running away on it than fixing it up.

Hahah what kinda creative madness is this :p

It's the same madness (http://forums.eyesonff.com/general-chat/85682-if-you-had-cannon.html) that (http://forums.eyesonff.com/general-chat/95057-out-all-these-things.html) these (http://forums.eyesonff.com/general-chat/98397-driving-mall.html) threads (http://forums.eyesonff.com/general-chat/101247-riding-down-hill.html) contain (http://forums.eyesonff.com/general-chat/97615-longest-surviving-headless-member.html). It's random yet amusing.

blackmage_nuke
10-10-2007, 02:00 AM

I cheated
You do realize you wouldn't have time to take apart the unicycle right? You'd get caught by those tormentors.

Unless you chose a unicycle and took it apart while you're riding it. Then again you'd need to focus more on running away on it than fixing it up.

I'll be throwing the usless parts to keep the chasers at bay. And i might as well use the chain saws while im at it

Actually forget the unicycle i'll just get the chain saws and hack them all to bits

Zeus
10-10-2007, 02:15 AM
I decided that a drill unicyle...somehow...made the most sense. I think I'm worng as hell. But sadly there's nothing i can do now.

NeoCracker
10-10-2007, 02:48 AM

I cheated

I'll be throwing the usless parts to keep the chasers at bay. And i might as well use the chain saws while im at it

Actually forget the unicycle i'll just get the chain saws and hack them all to bits

I beat you to it already.

blackmage_nuke
10-10-2007, 03:07 AM

I cheated

I beat you to it already.*Shaking fist*

rubah
10-10-2007, 03:22 AM
are the chainsaws gassed up?

Vermachtnis
10-10-2007, 03:22 AM
Anvil Unicycle, it has the most weight to escape faster. Who am I kidding, as soon as I get the thing I'd go all Wile E. Coyote and cause the my side of the mountain to collapse.

Evastio
10-10-2007, 03:27 AM
I forgot to explain my choice.

I'd choose the anvil unicycle because the anvils have wheels and I could (hopefully) hitch a ride on the anvils if they did end up hitting the unicycle. Besides, they're heavy and will get me downhill faster than the unicycle would.

are the chainsaws gassed up?
Yeah. All of the unicycles with electric appliances attached to them are in working condition and are activated when you start pedalling.

I Took the Red Pill
10-10-2007, 03:28 AM
They have counselors at your school for these kinds of morbid fantasies.

Evastio
10-10-2007, 03:37 AM
They have counselors at your school for these kinds of morbid fantasies.
Then we need more of these for power plant work areas and less in school.

I know the thread is a little on the crazy side. I just want to know which bad option you'd pick if you were given a lot of bad options in a bad situation.

I'd want to hear your unicycle choice if you're really against being in this situation (which we all would).

rubah
10-10-2007, 03:49 AM
I think I would take my chances with the chainsaws. By the time I got them spinning too fast to easily avoid with my feet I would already be coasting downhill thanks ot GRAVITY.

Vincent, Thunder God
10-10-2007, 04:01 AM
smurfing shopping cart unicycle power, y'all.

I just KNEW he would pick that. :rolleyes2 :p

Jessweeee♪
10-10-2007, 04:42 AM
Shopping cart. Gravity'll take care of me

Rengori
10-10-2007, 04:51 AM
Chainsaw, it's got a chainsaw so it's automatically awesome.

qwertysaur
10-10-2007, 06:00 AM
Anvil Unicycle. Or I would just run away.

escobert
10-10-2007, 06:01 AM
Jat pack all the way!