PDA

View Full Version : M*A*S*H

Zeus
10-10-2007, 02:19 AM
Basically the film is what i'm looking at. I saw it a year ago and fell in love with it. Nothing beats Hawkeye ladies...yeah but anyway moving on. IN the movie during the suicide party so to speak. =/ The song Suicide is Painless is played on box guitar and one guy in vocals. I want that version...but the internets being a bitch. Anyone know anyting of help?

Rostum
10-10-2007, 02:51 AM
If all else fails, you can rip the music straight from the DVD with some software tools.

Roto13
10-10-2007, 02:54 AM
ASKING FOR DOWNLOADS IS WRONG

I love that movie. And that tv series. And the tv series movie finale.

Namelessfengir
10-10-2007, 03:04 AM
i used the lyrics for an english class, we were doing poems so i used those (i aint creative)
"through early morning mist i see,
visions of what is to be,
the pains that are in store for me,
i realize and i can seeeeeeee,
that suicide is painless,
it brings on many changes,
and i can take or leave it if i please."

surprisingly they never figured it out...... and thought i had problems

Ouch!
10-10-2007, 03:36 AM
I couldn't stand the movie after watching the TV series. The characters were so incredibly different. I love the TV series, though.

Can't help you with the music, though. My downloads have been cut off by coming to college. ; ;

Edit: Did you know that the lyrics to the song were written by the director's (or producer, can't remember) 14-year-old son?

charliepanayi
10-10-2007, 08:18 AM
It's the other way rouund, the film is far better than the TV series, which became hamstrung by sentimentality in the end.

I love the film, especilaly the farcial American Football game at the end.

escobert
10-10-2007, 08:29 AM
Once after Potter came the series went down hill imo.

James Leopold
10-10-2007, 08:31 AM
You could try looking for it on Myspace Music. That's how I found it before.