PDA

View Full Version : Fire Emblem DS

Skyblade
10-10-2007, 03:12 PM
Ta da! (http://www.jeux-france.com/images_6137.html)

Also, is it just me, or does this shot look like Marth and the original Fire Emblem?

http://www.jeux-france.com/afficher_images.html?Image_big=Webmasters/Images/61371020071010_142508_5_big.jpg

Might they finally be rereleasing these gems? And might the US finally get copies? YAY!

ljkkjlcm9
10-10-2007, 07:17 PM
about time is about all I have to say

THE JACKEL

Polnareff
10-10-2007, 09:11 PM
Yeah, that is definitely Marth in that picture. You can tell by the name written in Katakana up at the top.

I've been waiting for a Fire Emblem game to come out on DS. Now I might actually keep my DS a little bit longer. :D

Heath
10-10-2007, 09:16 PM
Looks rather cool. I think Fire Emblem is really suited to the DS given how it has, always, depended on two different screens (map and battle), so it's good to have them shown at the same time. If they are remaking the first Fire Emblem, that's fantastic as I've love the ability to play more than 6-9 (3 on GBA, 1 on GC) which are the only four I've played.

Crossblades
10-10-2007, 10:05 PM
Very nice. I'll be getting it for sure =)

Evastio
10-10-2007, 10:38 PM
Wow. They're finally remaking the very first Fire Emblem game. This is awesome. We'll finally be able to see Sheeda and Jaigan in updated graphics. I've so got to play this when it comes out.

This better be released outside of Japan since it'll also increases Marth's chance of being in Brawl since he'll soon no longer be Japan Only.

Skyblade
10-11-2007, 05:05 PM
Looks rather cool. I think Fire Emblem is really suited to the DS given how it has, always, depended on two different screens (map and battle), so it's good to have them shown at the same time. If they are remaking the first Fire Emblem, that's fantastic as I've love the ability to play more than 6-9 (3 on GBA, 1 on GC) which are the only four I've played.

I only know of two GBA ones. Did they release another one after TSS that I didn't hear about?!

JKTrix
10-11-2007, 06:20 PM
'Fire Emblem' is a long-running Nintendo series that dates back to the days of the NES. They were never released outside of Japan until the GBA games and the GC game. The US GBA game was the 7th Fire Emblem game in the series, but there was one released previously on the GBA which did not make it to the US. TSS was the last GBA game, and the 2nd game in the series to make it to the US.

This game is an infinitely stronger candidate for making it to the US instead of having it released on the Virtual Console (http://forums.eyesonff.com/general-gaming-discussion/110249-few-questions-wii-internet-related.html#post2314352).

Heath
10-12-2007, 12:30 AM

I only know of two GBA ones. Did they release another one after TSS that I didn't hear about?!

Fūin no Tsurugi (Fire Emblem 6) has yet to have a release outside of Japan, but I've played it with a translation patch on an emulator. I've not actually finished it; certainly found it to be the most challenging one of the four I've played.

Elite Lord Sigma
10-12-2007, 12:33 AM
I wonder, will this include the second part of Fire Emblem 3, itself a remake and sequel to the first game?

Evastio
10-15-2007, 09:34 PM
I wonder, will this include the second part of Fire Emblem 3, itself a remake and sequel to the first game?
It better. Unless they add something else that's even better somehow.

Heath
10-15-2007, 10:10 PM

I think it would be rather harsh/stingy of them to only release the original FE, knowing full well that FE3 is a remake and extension of it. I certainly hope they include the rest of the story.