PDA

View Full Version : The price of Happiness ????

Spike369
10-10-2007, 03:48 PM
Everything in this world comes at a price but what is the price of happiness? What would make you completely content with your life? Are you material or do you desire some thing more?

Peegee
10-10-2007, 03:53 PM
I'm not material but in order to have luxuries I have to have money. So happiness in the material world comes at the cost of money.

Happiness in general comes at the cost of nothing. I just go up north further than the iron fist rule of the Ontario government / Algonquin Parks and live there. Viola

(is actually harder than that to live up there, but whatever)

Loony BoB
10-10-2007, 04:07 PM
Yup, it's all money. Money to buy food, money to buy a home, money to not get jailed for not paying taxes, money to buy a girlfriend, all that sort of thing.

The Ceej
10-10-2007, 06:33 PM
Viola

There you go again, PG, with the small stringed instruments. Are you a musician?

On topic: Money doesn't buy happiness.

That phrase should end in, "just kidding." You live in America? Money buys happiness. Buys a WaveRunner. Try to frown on a WaveRunner.
You ever see a homeless person skip? I saw one start to skip once, but a bottle hit him right in the head. Yeah, I threw it. I don't care. He shouldn't be happier than me. I'm rich.

Well, actually, I'm poor, but compared to him, I'm rich. Besides, if I didn't say I was rich, the joke wouldn't work.