PDA

View Full Version : stuffed animals.

RAWRFACE.
10-11-2007, 03:05 AM
when you were little did you have a stuffed animal that you'd take everywhere? how long did it take you to stop?

TyphoonThaReapa
10-11-2007, 03:07 AM
Yeah, me and my 9mm went everywhere together!!! And ever since Hurricane Katrina, I lost it....I miss 'em son...:cry:

The Summoner of Leviathan
10-11-2007, 03:32 AM
Yes, it is a dog and his name is Sneezy. I still sleep with him at night.

Proxy
10-11-2007, 03:41 AM
I still have the stuffed bear I got when I was in the hospital like 4 hours old. =)

Tavrobel
10-11-2007, 03:44 AM
Yeah, me and my 9mm went everywhere together!!! And ever since Hurricane Katrina, I lost it....I miss 'em son...:cry:

Stuffed animal, not stuffed Lead. Guns are not animals, only the people who use them. And since you lost yours, well, you're just not a very beastly G, ain't you, boy?

I still have my Pokemon plushies in my room. I threw them in a corner somewhere.

rubah
10-11-2007, 03:44 AM
I haven't stopped yet. Well, I did stop taking Pinky around with me everywhere, but I still sleep with him! I get less homesick that way xD

TyphoonThaReapa
10-11-2007, 03:47 AM

Stuffed animal, not stuffed Lead. Guns are not animals, only the people who use them. And since you lost yours, well, you're just not a very beastly G, ain't you, boy?

I still have my Pokemon plushies in my room. I threw them in a corner somewhere.

Who said anything about a gun?:confused:

Jojee
10-11-2007, 03:58 AM
I wasn't attatched to any specific stuffed animal, but I had a lot! ^_^

I still them right now and I really like one of my polar bears <3

Rengori
10-11-2007, 04:03 AM
One of my friends (he's 15 or 16 now) has a stuffed animal dog thing.

Me, I used to have one but then I burned it.

Shlup
10-11-2007, 04:23 AM
I went through a couple of baby dolls: Cookie and Radar.

BardTard
10-11-2007, 05:08 AM
Who said I stopped? I still take Mr. Moomba everywhere with me! :love:

Ashi
10-11-2007, 06:38 AM
I had stuffed animals but I don't think I ever took them everywhere with me.

I had other 'quirks', though. I used to carry a purse to put all my stuff (read: toys) in. I still do that but the adult way (as in wallet, phone, ds, etc...).

oddler
10-11-2007, 06:43 AM
I never had a stuffed animal or a blanket that I carried around. I never even wanted a pacifier when I was a baby. I was a hollow shell of a child. :p

Woodinator
10-11-2007, 06:46 AM
I had a little dalmation named lucky...never carried it around though. Haven't seen that thing in years... probably got thrown out

Oh, and I had this big white seal... i didn't like that much because my cat liked to hump it and it was squished from it... we'd be eating dinner and we'd hear wierd cat-howling noises coming from my room o.o

Ashi
10-11-2007, 06:50 AM
I never had a stuffed animal or a blanket that I carried around. I never even wanted a pacifier when I was a baby. I was a hollow shell of a child. :p

Apparently I also disliked pacifiers as a baby.

Araciel
10-11-2007, 06:54 AM
Nope.

JerseyMage
10-11-2007, 07:03 AM
I know a girl who collected 101 stuffed dalmations! They are still on a desk in her room. She pretty much beat my proud collection of like 12 cats :).

Jess
10-11-2007, 12:59 PM
All my toys from when I was little are on top of my wardrobe. I have lots of penguins. I also have a frog which my brother gave me when I was a tiny weeny baby. I have a few other bears from my parents and a koala which my Dad got me when he went to work in Austrailia for a couple of weeks. I have two little eeyores which are on my bed, which Loz got for me. :jess:

I also just found a giraffe but he is also a keyring so I'm going to attach him to my keys. :love:

41-Inches-Wide
10-11-2007, 01:54 PM
I'm still attached to Chomper. (Land Before Time stuff toy) xD

Bunny
10-11-2007, 02:19 PM
I had a black velvet rabbit that was given to me by my overly attractive 18-year-old babysitter.

First love <3

blackmage_nuke
10-11-2007, 02:27 PM
I got this free stuffed bear a few months ago and just put it in my backpack when i got it. I havent taken it out so i guess i take it everywhere.

Peegee
10-11-2007, 03:15 PM
I still have a stuffed bear that's older than most members in this forum (unless you happen to be..God how old am I, 28? You'd have to be older than 26 to beat my bear). My 'youngest' stuffed animal is a pikachu (really).

But they just hang out in my closet. Sweet :D ^_^

Tallulah
10-11-2007, 04:55 PM
I used to have lots and lots of stuffed animals, most of them have been in 4 black bags at my old house until recently, when my parents gave them to charity. :cry: (They are moving pretty soon, and have to get rid of a lot of non-essential stuff). I still have my special ones, such as all my dogs, some Warner Brothers Store ones (Animaniacs, to my shame. My dad has Pepe Le Pew, Bugs Bunny, Scooby-Doo and Taz, which are much cooler). I even have some at my new house, mostly on my shelf, all dogs except one, a bear that I got off my friend Emily one Christmas.

Jason (my boyfriend) is really cruel to them; he throws them around, hides them, and even kidnapped one. I found it at his house... :mad: Nevertheless he was upset when I said I was going to give my stuffed penguins to charity.

Yuffie514
10-21-2007, 08:42 AM
nope. but i probably would've chosen a small panda to accompany me, had it not met its eventual fate being flushed down a toilet (moments after receiving it). occasionally, i'd like to take a gray tiger key chain and clip it to my purse. i can't really imagine myself actually walking around with a plushie in my arms to be exact...

KoShiatar
10-21-2007, 09:20 AM
I didn't like stuffed animals when I was a child, but I have a funny story to tell about it.
When I was in my first year at University, I lived in an apartment in Venice for some time and my roommate was a girl who had a stuffed bear that she still loved very dearly. She'd had it since longer than she could remember and she still carried it around everywhere she went. It was called Bubi.
So one day, she goes back home for the weekend but she forgets poor Bubi in Venice! And what did her roommates do?
When she came back, she found the bear hanging by the neck on the ceiling lamp, and stuck on it was a note that went:
"You don't love anymore. I'm going to kill myself. Bubi"
When she told me the tale, we both had a good laugh.

Resha
10-21-2007, 10:36 AM
Haha that's funny :redface: I was discussing this with someone yesterday!

No >=( I dunno why, but I never seemed to be one of those kids who hugged stuffed toys every night and stuff. And I moved around a LOT, so I don't have any -- except for one, which I found yesterday mwahah :D -- of them with me. I have a pink thing called Max which my brother stole (he steals any stuffed toy I get nowadays) but then I stole back my little black dog what

Cz
10-21-2007, 10:46 AM
I used to have loads of them, but now they're all stuck up in the attic. Whenever I'm up there I make sure to visit them, but I think they probably get lonely without me. Poor Roosty and Stripy and Le Squeak. :(