PDA

View Full Version : Phone numbers #3 n_n

Jojee
10-11-2007, 06:09 AM
Looking through old threads... it's been two and a half years since I've made one of these! So Part I: who have you talked to on the phone? I've talked to --

Not at All Reno: Back in the day when we were dating we used to talk on the phone quite a bit! ^_^ Couple of hour long conversations. I can't remember for the hell of me what he sounds like though or what we talked about... xD It was probably something really bad and cheesy like "I like you ^__^" "No I like you more ^__^" "No me ^___^" *dies*

Looney Bawb: He called me once, he talked really fast and had a spiffy accent! At least that's what I wrote in my other thread, I don't really remember.

Necronopticus: I talked to Jermy too and he was a nice kid. :</>D Same applies from above.

theundeadhero: I think I have talked to Matt twice. xD The first time we had barely heard of each other but he posted in my first phone # thread, he was spiffy. :</>D

Roogle: I had a five hour long phone conversation with him xD Holy hell. He must have been hella awesome. And also in a 4 way conversation.

Reles: In a four way conversation with Roogle & CloudDragon. She sounded cute ^_^

CloudDragon: See above!

Raistlin: Wezly and I used to talk ...often enough xD over the phone. It usually involved him laughing at me a lot. >:( The jerk.

Bert: I don't remember this either! But I remember he sent me an Xmas card one year, I still have it somewhere, yay. :</>D

RSL: I miss RSL! I think I've talked to him on the phone twice or so. One of the times I called him up and laughed at him for an hour. ...That seriously was it. It was like "*giggle, giggle, laughs to death*" and he was like "What?" and I was like "You're funny *laughing*" and he was confused.

Mirage: I have talked to him too but I don't really remember :[ He's cool though. ^_^

Paul Knox: I can't remember his name in this forums. xD Kildarre, maybe? Anyway we talked pretty regularly before, back years ago, and then I have talked to him a few times recently on the phone too, until he went off to Iraqland. He's awesome cool.

Kawaii Ryukishi: Kishkiiii~ I talked to him pretty regularly too before, and we still talk occasionally. Haven't for a while! I can't ruin his mystery aura!

MecaKane: Oh my god. This is what I wrote in my other thread. "He didn't sound as evil as I expected him to sound. I expected him to be grumpy but he actually sounded friendly and I think he kinda had an accent which was kinda hot. ^_^ Yay!" *shoots self* PTSD I DON'T REMEMBER.

Psychotic: We talked briefly! It was about eggs and then we just dissed each other a lot. xD This is what I said in the other thread: "He sounds like a British pansy! :p"

Joel: Gamer to the heart. We talked once for about half an hour, I think, and it was about games/gaming the whole time!

Agent Proto: We talked for over an hour! I quote, "He was... that ace!" I don't remember this though :p

bipper: We talked when he was picking me up for Chicago meet and stuff! Mostly we talked IRL though. xD He is spiffy.

edczxcvbnm: We talked on the phone at Chicago meet too and then some! Steve is awesomesauce ♥ but I think not much of a phone person. xD

feel the illinoise: Same~ Chicago meet, and afterward too XD Liz rox.

Denmark: We had a crazy half hour conversation >=D Rob is spifferific, we agreed to partay it up when I visit Pennsylvania someday!

I might have missed some people, I don't know! Sorry if I did. ^_^ I just realized all the people I've talked to are guys except Reles but that was in a 4-way conversation and Liz but she's special. ;] It's just easier to talk to guys on the phone imo, but someone prove me wrong. :</>D

So Part II of the thread is, post your phone #s if you're comfortable with that, or PM me your phone # and I might give you a call. ^_^ (might! I seem to be not quite as sociable as I was back during the last 2 phone threads xD) It has to be your real number though, don't trick people or I'll ban you with my hidden powers. :E Go!

Necronopticous
10-11-2007, 06:10 AM

rubah
10-11-2007, 06:11 AM
Hmm, man I don't even know.

Roogle, Loony Bob, Kawaii Ryuukishi, RSL, Hsu, Kirobaito, Azar, Sepho, and probably some others I can't think of off hand.

Oh yeah Reles was in on this also

qwertysaur
10-11-2007, 06:16 AM
only call me after 7pm EST. Its 845-269-9912 Don't get mad if I don't pick up though.:)

Jojee
10-11-2007, 06:19 AM
I should mention, no one abuse these nice innocent trusting people either or I'll eat your face, in a very not nice kind of way. =)

I might give a call when I'm in a talking mood. :3

Miriel
10-11-2007, 06:36 AM
Del Murder: Pretty much every single day for the past 2 years.
Shlup: Called her to let her know I was stuck in traffic and would be a little late to meet her for her wedding stuff.
Nicky: Didn't get to talk to her, but she left a voicemail!

Shlup
10-11-2007, 06:39 AM
I don't remember anymore.

Araciel
10-11-2007, 06:57 AM
chemical (of course)
and pureghetto.

Kirobaito
10-11-2007, 07:02 AM
Necronopticous, rubah, Roogle, and Baloki. I probably forgot someone.

Edit: I suppose I also spoke to Neel at one point, but our meeting was primarily the face-to-face variety.

Ashi
10-11-2007, 07:13 AM
Probably just Loony BoB. There have been others but I don't think they come to EoFF anymore.

Denmark
10-11-2007, 07:33 AM
I've texted with Logan. No other contact with anyone else.

Yuejiao, you may call me, provided you have some manner in which to fill the conversation. Expect sarcasm and awkward silences from moi. My number is on my facebook. Not too late, please. Weekends preferred. Beware that I may drunk-dial you!

escobert
10-11-2007, 07:44 AM
yingyang, jojee, jebus, and amdu ^_^

Oh and Jojo! you called to tell the ciddie results :p I didn't have internet at the time or something.

Agent Proto
10-11-2007, 09:03 AM
xD I don't remember talking to you over the phone Jojo. D: Well, maybe we did, but it was so long ago, so I must've forgotten, or maybe you dreamt about it. (edit: Oh yeah... I remember now. xD)

As for me! I've talked to plenty of EoFFers on the phone. Let's see... Loony BoB, Daryl, Chemical, Doofhull (formerly Rydia of Mist), Spaceman Spiff, Ashi, Knox, Jojo, and most recently Ko Ko (or Iri Valentine). I must've forgotten a few. I'll have to check.

Apparently so! Let's also include Strider, and long gone members of Divina and Lucky Charms.

Baloki
10-11-2007, 09:46 AM
Posting phone numbers in thread will only end badly xD

Resha
10-11-2007, 10:21 AM
themagicroundabout (oh so briefly) -- I had to tell him something important and I couldn't be arsed to type out a text message, so I just phoned him instead :p he sounded kinda bemused but eh, don't blame him

Rusty -- we have this thing where we used to talk every Christmas morning and we'd phone each other for our birthdays too. Hopefully we can still do that this year!

Cbc -- he's gone but he phones me randomly when he gets drunk; it's pretty funny. He's really funny then xD

Hmmm not my phone number, no! I used to have a few numbers and I reckon some people had mine, but I've cut off a lot of numbers now. I only keep Faris', DK's and Shauna's. And the three above.

Loony BoB
10-11-2007, 10:47 AM
Everyone. They just don't all know it.

Ojoj doesn't remember me. :(

No.78
10-11-2007, 10:55 AM
No one lol

Rye
10-11-2007, 11:27 AM
I've talked to...

I'm My Own MILF
Psychotic
Raistlin
Loony BoB

And maybe DK, but I don't remember. I know I've texted with him though. I want to talk to anyone in the US. Out of the US, it costs way too much. ;;

Kanshisha
10-11-2007, 11:44 AM
NO ONE!!!

Bunny
10-11-2007, 12:02 PM
I shall know locate your addresses using only your phone number and internet screenname.

Allahkazam!

Heath
10-11-2007, 12:02 PM
I've sent texts to BoB and Psychotic in the past. May well have spoken to Psychotic on the phone. I had his number about 3 years ago but lost it soon afterwards.

Loony BoB
10-11-2007, 12:05 PM
I've sent texts to BoB and Psychotic in the past. May well have spoken to Psychotic on the phone. I had his number about 3 years ago but lost it soon afterwards.
"This person's phone is switched off."

:(

Bunny
10-11-2007, 12:07 PM
Haha

DISCONNECTED!

Heath
10-11-2007, 12:26 PM

You must have my old Vodafone number! I stopped using that back in March. Though I had used that number for a good three/four years up until then.

Loony BoB
10-11-2007, 12:28 PM

You must have my old Vodafone number! I stopped using that back in March. Though I had used that number for a good three/four years up until then.
There goes your chance for a 30 second phonecall from my work. :(

NeoCracker
10-11-2007, 12:29 PM
I wish I had your peoples phone numbers :(

Jess
10-11-2007, 12:50 PM
I only have Psychotic's phone number. We have spoke on the phone once I think, and that was when we were meeting and he called to tell me that he was there because I wasn't there yet. Or maybe I called him to find out if he was there because I wasn't, I can't remember.

We have sent texts on rare occasions. He is saved as "Paul Scouse" in my phonebook. :jess:

Levian
10-11-2007, 01:16 PM
None! but I've sent messages to DK and Psychotic. :p

I Don't Need A Name
10-11-2007, 01:25 PM
i have no ones number :D
well, those who know of Emily52, she pranked me once just cause she wanted to know what my voice sounded like xD but thats is

Loony BoB
10-11-2007, 01:44 PM
_driftwood
~Chibi*Moonlight~
~Tenderness~
Agent Proto
Ally
Ariel
Ashi
Asorie
Baloki
Bastian
Bombshell
Breath of the Earth
Brian the Pink Shark
Britt
BrittyGoesMow
Cactuar2000
Calliope
Chemical
Chickencha
Citizen Bleys
crono_logical
Cute&Dangerous
Daryl
DK
Emerald Aeris
erik ramza
Etienne
fire_of_avalon (I did call you after I called your Dad, right? xD)
Gokukid912348632946
Halan
Hanuben Heiken
Hitokoei
Hsu
Iceglow
Jack
Jewels
Jojee
Kalen
Knox
Laura
Leeza
m4tt
Miriamel
ms_devli
Mum
Nandor
NightPanthera
Princess Usa
Psychotic
Raven1073
Rinoabella
Robb
Roogle
RSL
rubah
Rye
Sakura Yume
Sapphire
Scottie
Shauna
ShlupQuack
Shorty
Silverlocke
Sita Atis
Skye-chan
smittenkitten
Spaceman Spiff
The Man
theundeadhero
Tokki Wartooth
Tweety_ch1ck
Winged Sorceress
Wishing Star
Wyllius

It is entirely possible that I am missing a few people from this list. I can't be sure until I get home to check my files.

Bunny
10-11-2007, 02:02 PM
You have files of every person you have called? That is creepy.

Loony BoB
10-11-2007, 02:04 PM
No, I have a file that I updated with who I've called in it because these threads used to come up every few months. xD It helped me remember.

I'm creepy for different reasons. :)

Resha
10-11-2007, 02:07 PM
He's creepy for the whole hair thing. Ideally; how's that coming along? :p

Bunny
10-11-2007, 02:16 PM
No, I have a file that I updated with who I've called in it because these threads used to come up every few months. xD It helped me remember.

I'm creepy for different reasons. :)

I see.

Loony BoB
10-11-2007, 02:22 PM
He's creepy for the whole hair thing. Ideally; how's that coming along? :p
Sitting in an envelope in my unused box room right now, I have to say. Haven't added to it for quite some time... but I still think it's funny. In a creepy way. :p

fire_of_avalon
10-11-2007, 02:31 PM
Necronopticous, rubah, Roogle, and Baloki. I probably forgot someone.

Edit: I suppose I also spoke to Neel at one point, but our meeting was primarily the face-to-face variety.

You forgot me. When roo and I pranked you.

I've only had a conversation with Roogle. I was scared. I hate speaking to people over the phone, especially if I don't know them. But Roogle was very fabulous and nice to me. Then we pranked KB. That was fabulous.

BoB called my Dad looking for me. Dad thought it was someone important because of his accent. BoB then left me a voicemail. Kishi also left me a voicemail because again, I'm scared of the phone. He sang a song and called me Megan Jones.

I will post my number, but I will not answer the first time you call me probably. But you can leave a message and I might call you back.

828 380 0787

Bunny
10-11-2007, 02:34 PM
*calls foa and leaves heavy breathing voicemail*

theundeadhero
10-11-2007, 03:05 PM
I talked to you on the phone at the last EOFF UK meetup, BoB. You probably just don't realize it because it was a prank call.

Jojo~ I really didn't know her at all back then.

Iceglow~ Once, maybe twice.

Psychotic~ Two or three times.

Quiltpirate~ A whole lot.

Baloki
10-11-2007, 03:46 PM
Everyone who has been to a UK Meetup has insulted Loony BoB over the phone, I have made sure of this.

rubah
10-11-2007, 03:46 PM
I've texted with Logan. No other contact with anyone else.

Yuejiao, you may call me, provided you have some manner in which to fill the conversation. Expect sarcasm and awkward silences from moi. My number is on my facebook. Not too late, please. Weekends preferred. Beware that I may drunk-dial you!
Hey I've tried to call you I think, but it never panned out!

You forgot me. When roo and I pranked you.

I've only had a conversation with Roogle. I was scared. I hate speaking to people over the phone, especially if I don't know them. But Roogle was very fabulous and nice to me. Then we pranked KB. That was fabulous.

BoB called my Dad looking for me. Dad thought it was someone important because of his accent. BoB then left me a voicemail. Kishi also left me a voicemail because again, I'm scared of the phone. He sang a song and called me Megan Jones.

I will post my number, but I will not answer the first time you call me probably. But you can leave a message and I might call you back.

828 380 0787
I have talked to your sister more often than I have actually managed to talk to you xD

EDIT: Hahah hero, that was one of the better pranks that was pulled (I'm assuming you were the 'FBI' guy). It was so blatantly obvious but still you held yourself together quite well for a long time. I was impressed!

Loony BoB
10-11-2007, 03:51 PM
Everyone who has been to a UK Meetup has insulted Loony BoB over the phone, I have made sure of this.
Who were they, anyway? I need to add them in too. xD

edczxcvbnm
10-11-2007, 04:12 PM
edczxcvbnm: We talked on the phone at Chicago meet too! Steve is awesomesauce ♥ but I think not much of a phone person. xD

You could not be closer to the truth XD I don't know...I am just not a phone person :P I am a lot better at talking on the phone than I use to be. I use to be so robotic...and monotone XP

Baloki
10-11-2007, 04:28 PM
Who were they, anyway? I need to add them in too. xD

Time for you to research BooB, GOGOGO!

Loony BoB
10-11-2007, 04:36 PM
I'm researching by asking you. =|

Baloki
10-11-2007, 04:38 PM
Not hard enough BoB, sorry, C-

Shauna
10-11-2007, 04:38 PM
Umm...

Raebus
smittenkitten (4pm - 1am once xD)
Loony BoB
Iceglow (I think xD)
ZELDY NO I DID NOT FORGET HER

Lenna
Shaun
Little Miss Awesome

I think that's everyone. Not sure. But, if anyone wants to talk... send me a PM. :p

Loony BoB
10-11-2007, 04:39 PM
Not hard enough BoB, sorry, C-
I don't know which of the names I've spoken to! Some of them were scared of the phone, remember?

Psychotic
10-11-2007, 05:21 PM
Copied and pasted from the last thread with a couple of additions! amratis, Baloki, Craig*, DK, Iceglow, Jack, Jess, Jojeejo, kikimm, Lenna, Loony BoB, Nod, Pure Strife, smittenkitten, Rye, theundeadhero, Xander.
May well have spoken to Psychotic on the phone. Nope, I once called and got a voicemail and never did so again.

*see two posts down :)

Captain Maxx Power
10-11-2007, 05:24 PM
Are you people crazy posting your numbers for the world to see?

Craig
10-11-2007, 05:31 PM
Um I don't think I've spoke to anyone here, but one time a guy from an MMORPG I play sometimes phoned me and was like "Is this Mike?"

My number is 07872016206, what's the worst that could happen?

EDIT: okay somebody just phoned me, made a bunch of kissing noises or something and then said "this is the worst that could happen" they said something else too but i didn't catch it because i was scratching my ear, then they hung up

theundeadhero
10-11-2007, 06:13 PM
Harrassment over the phone will not be tolerated. If you get caught you'll get in trouble.

Peegee
10-11-2007, 06:16 PM
chemical (of course)
and pureghetto.

Oh yeah I called your apartment to tell you I was there and stuff. xD

Harrassment over the phone will not be tolerated. If you get caught you'll get in trouble.

Yeah don't be mean. :' (

DON'T DOUBLE POAST PG -- foa

Bunny
10-11-2007, 06:19 PM
I'm on your phone
bark'n in ur ear

Zeldy
10-11-2007, 06:20 PM
Umm...

Raebus
Loony BoB
Iceglow (I think xD)

Lenna
Shaun
Little Miss Awesome

I think that's everyone. Not sure. But, if anyone wants to talk... send me a PM. :p
:mad2:

Shoeberto
10-11-2007, 06:24 PM
rubah (like every day or other day, lots of "where are you?"s)
Loony BoB
Maybe RSL? His phone number's in my phonebook. I don't remember talking to him though.
I don't remember if I talked to meganfoa on the phone either. Seems likely but I can't back it up.

Peegee
10-11-2007, 06:25 PM
I'm on your phone
bark'n in ur ear

oi

It's

I'm in your [noun]
[Verb]ing your [noun2]

Bunny
10-11-2007, 06:29 PM
Phone = Noun
Ear = Noun
Barking (Bark'n) = Verb

While there is a general outline, there are no set standards aside from 'horrible spelling' and "use cats plz" I have done the former.

gtfo my 4chan

Jimsour
10-11-2007, 06:38 PM
I'm unloved :(

rubah
10-11-2007, 06:44 PM
I'm on your phone
bark'n in ur ear

oi

It's

I'm in your [noun]
[Verb]ing your [noun2]

Phone = Noun
Ear = Noun
Barking (Bark'n) = Verb

While there is a general outline, there are no set standards aside from 'horrible spelling' and "use cats plz" I have done the former.

gtfo my 4chan

Maybe you could use 'I'm in ur fonz bark'n up ur erz'

Rye
10-11-2007, 06:50 PM
Copied and pasted from the last thread with a couple of additions! amratis, Baloki, DK, Iceglow, Jack, Jess, Jojeejo, kikimm, Lenna, Loony BoB, Nod, Pure Strife, smittenkitten, Rye, theundeadhero, Xander.
May well have spoken to Psychotic on the phone. Nope, I once called and got a voicemail and never did so again.

You've spoken to Strife? What does he sound like? xD

Bunny
10-11-2007, 06:51 PM
I'm on your phone
bark'n in ur ear

oi

It's

I'm in your [noun]
[Verb]ing your [noun2]

Phone = Noun
Ear = Noun
Barking (Bark'n) = Verb

gtfo my 4chan

Maybe you could use 'I'm in ur fonz bark'n up ur erz'

ARGH MAH BRANZ

Rye
10-11-2007, 06:54 PM
Bunny, let's chat it up on our cell phones. :kaohappy:

Bunny
10-11-2007, 06:56 PM
no

Rye
10-11-2007, 06:58 PM
Come onnnn, I'll tell you a ton of knock knock jokes over the phone!

Bunny
10-11-2007, 07:02 PM
Now it is an even bigger no.

NO

see?

LunarWeaver
10-11-2007, 07:03 PM
I would die of nerves talking to anybody on the phone :aimblush: I dunno how you crazy lads and ladies do it!

Loony BoB
10-11-2007, 07:03 PM
Come onnnn, I'll tell you a ton of knock knock jokes over the phone!
Now I want to call you again. Knock knock! Oh man, that would be a great phonecall.

escobert
10-11-2007, 07:06 PM
802 299 7875 :p be the number of Berts

Bunny
10-11-2007, 07:09 PM
Bert gets dinosaur noises.

Quindiana Jones
10-11-2007, 07:18 PM
I want to hear Paul's gay voice, but don't want him to have my number. Who knows what he might do.......

Bunny
10-11-2007, 07:19 PM
Call him on a payphone. Or, better yet, a friend's phone!

Quindiana Jones
10-11-2007, 07:21 PM
OMG WOW! I've got 182 free minutes on my mob-lee!

Shauna
10-11-2007, 09:38 PM
Umm...

Raebus
Loony BoB
Iceglow (I think xD)
ZELDY NO I DID NOT FORGET HER

Lenna
Shaun
Little Miss Awesome

:mad2:
What you talking about? Why the MAD face? :shifty:

Psychotic
10-11-2007, 09:40 PM
You've spoken to Strife? What does he sound like? xDLame. "YOUR MUM!" he yelled.

fyi, Craig, they were the sounds of a little girl crying, and kissing noises. And what I said at the end was "Craig, I love you".

Faris
10-11-2007, 09:46 PM
BoB forgot me =(

I've only spoken to Apollo, BoB, DK, Iceglow, Laurens, Lenna, The Summoner of Leviathan, and TripleT on the phone.

Raebus
10-11-2007, 09:49 PM
Shauna (<3)

I dun talk to many people on here. =[

Lynx
10-11-2007, 10:14 PM
agrias

like once or twice and not even on my phone.

Shauna
10-11-2007, 10:17 PM
agrias

If you're gonna start talking about members we've talked to not on the phone... that opens up a whole new topic! :p

theundeadhero
10-11-2007, 10:20 PM
I forgot that I've talked to Agrias on the phone too.

Baloki
10-11-2007, 10:24 PM
I've never spoken to anyone here on the phone :(

Fatal Impurity
10-11-2007, 10:25 PM
I have a phone number...

+44 7910 625283

If you do call it say your from Eyes on FF or I'll probably think your a stalker.

I Don't Need A Name
10-11-2007, 10:29 PM
I've never spoken to anyone here on the phone :(

join the official 'we're not loved enough to be called' group :D

Lynx
10-11-2007, 10:40 PM
agrias

If you're gonna start talking about members we've talked to not on the phone... that opens up a whole new topic! :p

i actualyl meant on my friends phone but none the less a phone :p

Jessweeee♪
10-11-2007, 10:48 PM
MOGI-CHAN :heart:

All of the other members on here who have my number I knew in person for awhile, first :p

Freya
10-11-2007, 11:24 PM
Creepy. Calling long distance cost money. I just use voice chat on msn if I wanna hear someones voice.

Mogi
10-11-2007, 11:30 PM
Just Jesswee.
:p

Madame Adequate
10-12-2007, 12:37 AM
Only Rye that I can say for sure. I think Auntie Pike, but that may have been intertubes phone, or I may be fabricating memories entirely. And it took years of good friendship before I could do that without hanging up/crushing the phone like Vegeta crushes the scouter/running away from the house in terror.

I am not a good phone person. I do not do well talking to people I do not know. Most of the time, I do not do well talking to people I do know. I'm 22 and I still get my mother to make calls for me if I can. :cry:

Rye
10-12-2007, 01:18 AM
I called Necronopticous before on my break at work! He has a nice voice, he was very friendly and talkative, but he abandoned me for his food. :[

Jessweeee♪
10-12-2007, 01:49 AM
I called Necronopticous before on my break at work! He has a nice voice, he was very friendly and talkative, but he abandoned me for his food. :[

I dun like the phone.

Chocolate cake > talking to vivi_lover666

Bunny
10-12-2007, 02:00 AM
I am not a good phone person. I do not do well talking to people I do not know. Most of the time, I do not do well talking to people I do know. I'm 22 and I still get my mother to make calls for me if I can. :cry:

I am not a very good phone person either and I hate them, to be honest. But sometimes I get the urge to call a random person and talk to them about completely random subjects for hours on end. I would probably call someone on this forum if the urge ever hit me.

But not Rye. Never her.

I do not enjoy endless barrages of knock knock jokes.

Rye
10-12-2007, 02:03 AM
Oh come oooonnnnnn, I didn't tell ONE knock knock joke to Nec. Granted, I would have, if some other people weren't in the break room, but I didn't! We discussed Hello Kitty. :love:

Bunny
10-12-2007, 02:06 AM
PM me your phone number or post it in the thread and I will think about tracking down your address and sending you girlie magazines nothing bribing you for shiny objects in exchange for not posting it on 4chan calling you. Maybe.

I Took the Red Pill
10-12-2007, 03:05 AM

It's my cell phone, so feel free to call me whenever. If I don't answer it's because people on the internet don't matter.

The Summoner of Leviathan
10-12-2007, 03:47 AM
Faris and Chaos is Key. All I remember is that they were long convos. I think the record is 9 hours or something. x-x; I love to talk!

I am kinda iffy about putting my number up, since GC is not private and all, so that means some random lurker could get it. If you really want to call me, then just PM me for my number!

Tasura
10-12-2007, 03:50 AM
I think I made this thread last time, I've got a horrible memory, and forget who I've talked too, but I know I talked to TSoL for like 9 hours one day/night.

902-491-8668 extension 4985. That's my uni room phone, if you folks want my cell number, PM me =P.

Jojee
10-12-2007, 04:05 AM
9 hours o_o That beats my 5 with Roogle. And I thought I was good. D: I would call someone today but I'm busy pretending to study.

Oh hell, maybe I'll do it anyway. xD

Rye
10-12-2007, 04:09 AM
My record is 4 with Raistlin.

Jojee
10-12-2007, 04:12 AM
Holy crap, what could you possibly talk to Wezly so much about? :p :p Every time I talked to him on the phone he spent the whole time laughing at me and then making cracks about how I needed to sit on a cushion for driver's ed, or something!

Arc_Master_14
10-12-2007, 04:15 AM
the only one is Ace14 but he lives down the street so that dun count

Rye
10-12-2007, 04:15 AM
Holy crap, what could you possibly talk to Wezly so much about? :p :p Every time I talked to him on the phone he spent the whole time laughing at me and then making cracks about how I needed to sit on a cushion for driver's ed, or something!

That was pretty much the same course of conversation when we talked on the phone when we were still together. :p

Faris
10-12-2007, 04:18 AM
I think I made this thread last time, I've got a horrible memory, and forget who I've talked too, but I know I talked to TSoL for like 9 hours one day/night.

I beat that. One of our conversations (TSoL and I) was based on beating that record :bigsmile: I think we got somewhere between 10-11, I don't recall the exact number. I remember having to switch phones at 5:30 am.

rubah
10-12-2007, 04:25 AM
Creepy. Calling long distance cost money. I just use voice chat on msn if I wanna hear someones voice.

Not after 9PM!

I don't know the longest I've stayed on the phone with stu. I'm not a big phone talker and he isn't either, but at least the long awkward silences weren't very awkward.

I Took the Red Pill
10-12-2007, 04:35 AM
Who here texted me from Texas and didn't reveal themselves? http://fools-gold.org/forum/images/smilies/icon_mad%5B1%5D.gif

Jojee
10-12-2007, 04:40 AM
George Bush, RUN!!!

I just talked to Dennyyyy/Rob/Denmark/FAIL AT LIFE for half an hour. ^_^ I convinced him to kill a bunch of people and play pranks on his dormies >=] I expect results. *adds to list* Now I have to go study! Or pretend to study some more.

Denmark
10-12-2007, 04:48 AM
24 minutes and 59 seconds, joyjoy.

by the way, jojo sounds like she looks: 12 year old female. :p

so yeah, now that i've talked to one internet person on the phone, i kinda feel like talking to more. so if you'd like to call me, send me one of them private messages. or don't, if you're so disinclined.

escobert
10-12-2007, 04:48 AM
Oh yeah, I should note my phone is not currently on :p it should be tomorrow as i sent the money a week ago xD

Eiko Guy
10-12-2007, 05:19 AM
817 531 1396
If you ask for eiko guy noone will know. ask for Jade. and dont be surprised if we dont answer. Im barely ever there. GIve it a go. ANd tell me your sn so i can remember you.

Ace14
10-12-2007, 06:11 AM
I would die of nerves talking to anybody on the phone :aimblush: I dunno how you crazy lads and ladies do it!

That's actually what I was thinking when I read the first post haha, I've only talked to Arc_Master_14 on the phone like he said before.

Iceglow
10-12-2007, 11:56 AM
I forgot that I've talked to Agrias on the phone too.

That would have been several times on my phone lol.

As for people I have spoken to on the phone:

Agrias
Faris
BoB (On Loki's phone I'm one of the ones who ALWAYS gets the phone and starts asking questions over your dubious kiwi accent)
Psy
Baloki
Badge
Jack
Amratis
Twisted Tinkerbell (I suppose it's true so I must mention it)
Shauna (what do you mean you think I asked you to login to my e-mails and stuff :P)
Hero we've not spoken on the phone but we have face to face unless you count the hotel room phones.
Zorander
Kaggaski
The Magic Roundabout
Xander

I believe there may be others certainly more if I add the ones from ventrilo who I spoke to regulary (Dyslexicon, Chem, proto, enano, reles, and others)

Jojee I'll pm my number to you with the international code I'm used to random international cell numbers cropping up on my screen so it's all good. If anyone else wants my number theres a pm system for you to use ask me :D

Loony BoB
10-12-2007, 11:59 AM
Oh, neat. You've been added to the list. If you know of any other names, tell me!

EDIT: My record is 13 hours on the phone. I kid you not. The only time we hung up was for a few seconds when I had to get another of my portable phones because the battery on the first one ran out.

Iceglow
10-12-2007, 01:07 PM
BoB beats my record on the phone which is a measly 6 hours or so.,,and I thought I spent ages on the phone

Setzer the Gambler
10-12-2007, 01:27 PM
I actually never talked to anyone from this board on the telephone... I actually never thought of doing so, it sounds fun :P
But long distances are expensive, it would have been fun to TXT people when I had my free TXT plan for 3 months :P

tidus_rox
10-12-2007, 01:34 PM
Well... Luigidudeman I have talked to... but the fact that he lives a few blocks away from me, and that we are BFF's kind of cancels out that one. No one else, but I would love to get a call from you people!

519-776-6796

Ask for Cody :)
and 13 hours on the phone? Man I would be pushing it if I said my record was 2...

Jojee
10-12-2007, 02:08 PM
@Iceglow
Actually I'd love to call you but I can't call international xD I had to buy a phone card just to call Canada. International is ridiculous expensive on my cell phone plan and my parents pay for it so I'd definitely hear about it if I did :p If anyone wants to call me from international though, just PM me and I'll give my number.

Shauna
10-12-2007, 02:41 PM
Shauna (what do you mean you think I asked you to login to my e-mails and stuff :P)

I thought so. But I couldn't remember if I was just imagining things - like you asked over MSN and I imagined it being over the phone. xD I make stuff up in my mind! :p

Azalar
10-12-2007, 02:55 PM

Im free Anytime after 6pm gmt on tuesdays and fridays
and all day on Mondays, Thursdays, Saturdays and Sundays.
And on Wednesdays im busy from 1 till 5

Rocket Edge
10-12-2007, 03:55 PM
My record was 5 & a half hours. Thought it was a lenghty period at the time but BoB's just blows mine out of the water! Out of the water and onto the desert floor!

+353873228408 - My Numero. I think thats how you enter it if your ringing from abraod.

Roogle
10-12-2007, 04:25 PM
I was mentioned in this thread a lot. Do you want to talk to me, too? I don't care if you're in another country... heh, heh...

Oh, that's cute. Everyone is shy at first, but after the first five minutes you'll be laughing and lose track of the time just like everyone else.

Have you ever talked on the phone with someone for several hours? You should try it.

9 hours o_o That beats my 5 with Roogle. And I thought I was good. D: I would call someone today but I'm busy pretending to study.

Oh hell, maybe I'll do it anyway. xD

We spoke longer than five hours, I think, because I had a flight in the morning and we stayed on the phone until my taxi was on its way. Considering that Reles and CloudDragon were in on the call early on, it must have been at least... I don't know, six or seven hours? It was a really long time.

ReloadPsi
10-12-2007, 04:54 PM
Iceglow: Basically asking where the hell I'd gone when I disappeared to get some food and missed the scheduled check-in.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v681/diehure/hulkamaniac.jpg

NeoTifa
10-12-2007, 05:16 PM
if anybody wants mine, they can pm me. please dont try to find me and like molest me or anything ;_; i hardly ever answer the phone so dont get angry :) im an extrememly busy person!!!

Azalar
10-12-2007, 05:38 PM
I dont care if people phone me, I talk to everyone, im well nice.
But yeah, the first time on the phone, im a bit shy, but ill warm up.

The longest I been on the phone was for roughly six hours to a girl in london, I live in Stratford-upon-avon, It was epic, and she kept having to hang up every hour for the free call, but it was all good

Craig
10-12-2007, 06:32 PM
You've spoken to Strife? What does he sound like? xDLame. "YOUR MUM!" he yelled.

fyi, Craig, they were the sounds of a little girl crying, and kissing noises. And what I said at the end was "Craig, I love you".

Oh, well in that case its actually the best phone call I've ever had. I'm blushing all over. All over.

fire_of_avalon
10-12-2007, 06:35 PM
See, this is why I'm afraid to talk on the telephone.

Jessweeee♪
10-13-2007, 12:01 AM
Goodness, I think my longest conversation on the phone is two or three hours :p

I'm not very talkative, and I don't much like to use the phone XD

Rostum
10-13-2007, 12:10 AM
I could give my phone number, but no one would bother paying overseas calls. *or they just don't like me... especially agrias 'cause she's a meanie-bob-beanie*

Azalar
10-13-2007, 12:20 AM
I dont do much overseas. Lol.
Ive had a call from Australia, which lasted 3 hours.

Eiko Guy
10-13-2007, 03:04 AM
Never talked to an eoffer. But my longest telephone convo was from 4 pm to like 5 30 am. We would be quiet for like an hour and then start talking. We were computering and asking question. Twas great.

Zeldy
10-13-2007, 10:42 AM
My phone calls with my friends last for about 5 minutes, and they're only for sorting out lifts or what time I should get a bus. I don't do phones at all~ I rang Shauna and just giggled and mocked her accent B)

Shauna
10-13-2007, 11:46 AM
You didn't mock my accent at all. You just LAUGHED. :p

Rostum
10-13-2007, 03:25 PM
American accents are loud and obnoxious.

*runs and hides for like... ever*

*isn't talking about Shauna, btw*

Zeldy
10-13-2007, 03:41 PM
You didn't mock my accent at all. You just LAUGHED. :p

Didn't I? :( I thought I did. I should have. OCH AYE THE NOO~

Shauna
10-13-2007, 03:45 PM
You were too busy laughing to mock me. :mad2: I will phone you RIGHT NOW so you can mock me. :p

Or I would, if I wasn't so lazy. :p

Zeldy
10-13-2007, 03:48 PM
I phoned you.

..since when did you have my number? :o!
I know you have my address, BUT NOT MY PHONE NUMBUH.

Shauna
10-13-2007, 03:56 PM
I think it's yours. Or else I have some random person's mobile number. I shall PM it to you. xD