PDA

View Full Version : Not another blonde FF!

Monsey
10-11-2007, 02:15 PM
Why are the main characters mostly blonde in FF?
Bring back brunnette , or dare I say it ginger LOL

theundeadhero
10-11-2007, 03:45 PM
I say we bring back green and purple.

Woodinator
10-11-2007, 07:54 PM
well the main character for FFXIII vs doesn't have blonde hair

Vermachtnis
10-11-2007, 08:25 PM
I'll play a game with Red Headed female lead.

Miriel
10-12-2007, 12:10 AM
I'll play a game with Red Headed female lead.

So would I. Red haired women are hot. Men, not so much.

oddler
10-12-2007, 12:25 AM

Totally. Cecil and Rydia are the most memorable characters to me. Is it the hair? It must be.

theundeadhero
10-12-2007, 01:50 AM
I was actually talking about Faris and Terra, but had Rydia in mind too.

Laddy
10-12-2007, 02:52 AM
Ligthning has pink hair. Yay pink hair!

PeneloRatsbane
10-12-2007, 01:41 PM
they were like all blonde in FFXII, and nearly all brunette in FFVII (cept cloud duh oh and cid)
VIII had a good balance but no main red heads :(

ReloadPsi
10-12-2007, 03:25 PM
Is the villain a screaming queen with white hair? That's what I want them to avoid.

theundeadhero
10-12-2007, 10:10 PM
Ligthning has pink hair.Lenna in FFV did too :)

Vivisteiner
10-12-2007, 11:13 PM
What about an indian-looking playable character?

Im a bit tired of blondes. And whiteys tbh. :p

Griff
10-12-2007, 11:43 PM
or dare I say it ginger LOL

But ginger heroes have no souls.

The Lich
10-12-2007, 11:52 PM

Totally. Cecil and Rydia are the most memorable characters to me. Is it the hair? It must be.
I agree. Cecil and Rydia are very memorable. Colorful hair just stands out more. Just as long as were not talking Dennis Rodman with his many colors on one head.

Hyperion4444
10-14-2007, 04:28 PM
In the playstation era, there isn't enought blonds.

There's what, Quistis and Rikku?
You could count Penelo...

gothic_fantasy
10-18-2007, 11:55 AM
Faris had the best hair ever (yes I KNOW she was blonde in Anthology)
I just loved her messy purple do. Terra's hair rocked and so did Lenna. After that I'd say Aeris had the best hair.
Ya the overdose of blonde characters is getting a bit much, but consider the fact that FF had brunette heroines for 4 games in a row (7-10). Come on give the dummies a chance :-D

The Ceej
10-18-2007, 03:38 PM

No, she didn't. She had purple hair in Anthology. Maybe you're talking about the original. I don't know. I never played the original.

We see blue hair in some games, but I don't recall seeing in in Final Fantasy. Nevermind. I just thought of Eiko. What about a guy with blue hair, though?

Monol
10-18-2007, 03:51 PM
Ohhhhh red heads...me likey long time ;)

Faris had purple hair in all of her games I'm pretty sure...But I think we need a bald chick main character who fights with a tomahawk...Who's with me?!

Cookie
10-18-2007, 04:29 PM
This is surely the future of Final Fantasy.

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n123/blitz-ace9/olol.jpg

No? :<

Tallulah
10-18-2007, 07:28 PM

Cookie you win! Tidus Spears! :D

scrumpleberry
10-18-2007, 08:35 PM
Is the villain a screaming queen with white hair? That's what I want them to avoid.

Agreementification

Monol
10-20-2007, 04:29 AM

THATS WHAT IM TALKIN ABOUT! :eek:

Jessweeee♪
10-20-2007, 06:23 AM

No, she didn't. She had purple hair in Anthology. Maybe you're talking about the original. I don't know. I never played the original.

We see blue hair in some games, but I don't recall seeing in in Final Fantasy. Nevermind. I just thought of Eiko. What about a guy with blue hair, though?

Her hair was too purple-y

We need BLUE blue!

Blooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

(Hah. Can you imagine a blue-haired Tidus o: )

theundeadhero
10-20-2007, 03:00 PM
Eiko had blue hair.

The Ceej
10-21-2007, 03:54 AM

Eiko had blue hair.

Hmmm... Yeah. I know I heard that somewhere.

rubah
10-21-2007, 05:15 AM
Lionheart had blue hair.

they were like all blonde in FFXII, and nearly all brunette in FFVII (cept cloud duh oh and cid)
VIII had a good balance but no main red heads :(

You could argue a nice strawberry blonde for quistis.

The Ceej
10-21-2007, 06:34 AM
Rubah, at first I thought you were talking about Squall Leonhart. I was going to reply, but then I thought, "Maybe I'm overlooking a character named Lionheart in a Final Fantasy game." This led me to do a search for some other Lionheart. Apparently you were talking about Squall. Squall had brown hair. As far as I can remember, Eiko would be the only Final Fantasy character with blue hair.

And Quistis had blonde hair. There was not a drop of red in it.

DarkLadyNyara
10-21-2007, 07:26 AM
Rubah, at first I thought you were talking about Squall Leonhart. I was going to reply, but then I thought, "Maybe I'm overlooking a character named Lionheart in a Final Fantasy game." This led me to do a search for some other Lionheart. Apparently you were talking about Squall. Squall had brown hair. As far as I can remember, Eiko would be the only Final Fantasy character with blue hair.

And Quistis had blonde hair. There was not a drop of red in it.

Lionheart/Leon from FFII, has hair that is very dark blue. Guess you didn't search hard enough. ;)

There's also Leila, from the same game. :D

The Ceej
10-21-2007, 07:02 PM
Every Final Fantasy/Lionheart seach I made brought up Final Fantasy VIII and Squall Leonhart. I've never seen nor heard Leon referred to as Lionheart before. Not on the game (though I haven't played it but for a couple hours), not on the internet, not in the book. This would be the first and only time.

rubah
10-22-2007, 04:20 AM
EoFF has a characters section :}

and with a google search of "final fantasy lionheart -squall -ff8 -viii -necklace" lionheart came up in the first page! (of course sometimes he's called lionhe or leon yes)

http://st.blog.cz/s/soulcalibur.blog.cz/obrazky/10220612.jpg
he's on the right.

(ff2 was very strange with their portraits vs sprites! maria had purple portrait hair in the menu but was red on the field and in battle. Lionhe had white hair in the portrait but blue in battle! and in that image.)