PDA

View Full Version : Organization XIV?

SuperMillionaire
10-12-2007, 03:04 AM
What exactly do they mean by "a new member of Organization XIII"?

SeeDRankLou
10-12-2007, 03:20 AM
Mmmm....I'm not sure they be more clear than that.

They called it Organization XIII before they had 13 members, I don't see why having a 14th member would be a problem.

blackmage_nuke
10-12-2007, 03:36 AM
Well earlier i think axel said, im not gonna be turned into a dusk for you or something, so maybe when they get a new member of Organisation XIII they take out an old one and turn them into a dusk.

Clawsze
10-12-2007, 05:16 PM
Well earlier i think axel said, im not gonna be turned into a dusk for you or something, so maybe when they get a new member of Organisation XIII they take out an old one and turn them into a dusk.

But there was 6 in the beginning, and in a video in KH2: FM+ Xigbar mentions he has found an 11th member(Marluxia)

JackNapier
10-12-2007, 06:52 PM
Maybe they planned to have 13 right from the start?

Albel
10-12-2007, 07:38 PM
They should have called themselves Organisation Nobody, then they wouldn't look stupid if they didnt have enough or too many members.

Tavrobel
10-12-2007, 08:19 PM
Maybe they planned to have 13 right from the start?

They did. In the scene ("http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lD_recdbNkg') where Xigbar mentions recruiting Marluxia, Zexion claims that 11 is not enough.

The original name was the "Thirteenth Order." This is of the implication that previous orders have failed; whatever they were, they didn't work. Not necessarily a Nobody thing, and if anything, could be a residual memory.

SeeDRankLou
10-12-2007, 09:29 PM
Most of you guys are all assuming that it's called Organization XIII because it has 13 members. There's no where in the game that says that. Maybe Tavrobel is right about it. And if not, there are many possibilities as to what the XIII could represent.

-Maybe Xemnas really likes Aluminum, atomic number 13.
-Maybe the age limit is 13.
-Maybe they're all Jewish and had to have their bar mitzvah before they could be a member.
-Maybe there's some religious undertone and they treat themselves as apostles of some sort, which in Christianity there are 13.
-Xemnas might be a Dan Marino fan, he wore 13 on his jersey.
-Xemnas might like bread a lot, a baker's dozen has 13 loaves.

I could go on. In short, there's nothing in the game to suggest that the name and the number of members *are* related to one another, the thought is merely an assumption. Remember, this game was made in Japan by Square-Enix, they do things like that and give underlying symbolism of sorts all the time.

Clawsze
10-12-2007, 09:41 PM
Most of you guys are all assuming that it's called Organization XIII because it has 13 members. There's no where in the game that says that. Maybe Tavrobel is right about it. And if not, there are many possibilities as to what the XIII could represent.

-Maybe Xemnas really likes Aluminum, atomic number 13.
-Maybe the age limit is 13.
-Maybe they're all Jewish and had to have their bar mitzvah before they could be a member.
-Maybe there's some religious undertone and they treat themselves as apostles of some sort, which in Christianity there are 13.
-Xemnas might like bread a lot, a baker's dozen has 13 loaves.

I could go on. In short, there's nothing in the game to suggest that the name and the number of members *are* related to one another, the thought is merely an assumption. Remember, this game was made in Japan by Square-Enix, they do things like that and give underlying symbolism of sorts all the time.

Damn the japanese and their cryptic messages. Makes me think, did the japanese invent riddles?

Ouch!
10-12-2007, 10:56 PM
This is clearly the correct answer.

Tavrobel
10-13-2007, 04:04 AM

WRONG! Because Brett Farve just owned him. So therefore, this should be the Organization IV. IV standing for intravenous, not because it is the roman numeral for four. So they all eat by injecting themselves.

Let it be known I hate the Packers, by the way.

Ouch!
10-13-2007, 07:40 AM

WRONG! Because Brett Farve just owned him. So therefore, this should be the Organization IV. IV standing for intravenous, not because it is the roman numeral for four. So they all eat by injecting themselves.

Let it be known I hate the Packers, by the way.
You wound me deeply, Tav.

Dragonface
10-13-2007, 12:54 PM
Maybe the 'XIII' is ment as unlucky, because when each of then loss his/her heart, its just not their lucky day.

Tavrobel
10-13-2007, 03:26 PM
Maybe the 'XIII' is ment as unlucky, because when each of then loss his/her heart, its just not their lucky day.

Part of being a Nobody seems one very important condition: people willingly cast away their Hearts.

PuPu
10-14-2007, 12:47 AM

Part of being a Nobody seems one very important condition: people willingly cast away their Hearts.
But it seems Saix is the only one who wanted a heart. After he was defeated, he said "If only I had a heart... Kingdom Hearts, where is my heart?"

Tavrobel
10-14-2007, 04:40 AM
They all wanted a Heart. Why do you think they enacted that ridiculous plan involving Kingdom Hearts?

Dragonface
10-14-2007, 02:27 PM
They all wanted a Heart. Why do you think they enacted that ridiculous plan involving Kingdom Hearts?

It seem that none of any Nobodies ever think about to hunt their own Heartless counter-part.

blackmage_nuke
10-14-2007, 03:23 PM

It seem that none of any Nobodies ever think about to hunt their own Heartless counter-part.

I bet those that did were sorely dissapointed

Characters
Joxhn - A Berserker Nobody
BoxB - A dusk Nobody

act 1 scene 1

Joxhn: Oh i wonder what he'll be like boxb. A large body? a mushroom? Oh maybe he'll be an Angel Star! He might even be a boss worthy heartless!

Boxb: Lets not get ahead of ourselves

Joxhn: Quiet underling!

enter Invisible heartless

Joxhn: Oh my word, greeti...

*Invisible aproaches Boxb*

Enter shadow heartless

shadow: *cricking noise*

*shadow aproaches Joxhn*

Joxhn: no..no..NOOOOOO!!!!

Exuent joxhn

*Shadow goes after Joxhn*

Boxb: For a being that doesnt exist and has no emotions he sure gets touchy

Invisible: Roar

The end

50calCerberus
10-15-2007, 02:37 AM
maybe its a chracter that worked for Org XIII but never joined....or maybe he dies befiore CoM and KHII:confused: :D

SuperMillionaire
10-19-2007, 01:38 AM
I hear that this - incredibly though it may seem - 14th member is a female...

Ouch!
10-19-2007, 02:25 AM
I hear that this - incredibly though it may seem - 14th member is a female...
Incredible how? She won't be the first. Remember Larxene?

CelestialStarDust
10-19-2007, 04:36 AM
but larxene SUCKED.nobody liked her....lets hope this new one will be likeable.

Ace14
10-19-2007, 05:53 AM
but larxene SUCKED.nobody liked her....lets hope this new one will be likeable.

'scuse me?! She's like one of the best (I think) thank you very much!! :D That would be awesome if there was another girl member in the organization.

Clawsze
10-19-2007, 07:46 AM
Yeah, researched, the 14th member looks like a girl, and has Xemnas coloured skin (Orangy). Seems she dies in 358/2.....but on the plus side, in this game, on the multiplayer, you can play as all the Organization XIII.....this is going to be awesome....ALL HAIL THE DS!!!!

Ace14
10-19-2007, 07:56 AM
o_O!!!! Awesome! I'm now glad I got a DS for my b-day!

Ouch!
10-19-2007, 08:01 AM
Yeah, researched, the 14th member looks like a girl, and has Xemnas coloured skin (Orangy). Seems she dies in 358/2.....but on the plus side, in this game, on the multiplayer, you can play as all the Organization XIII.....this is going to be awesome....ALL HAIL THE DS!!!!
Yay for spoiler warnings!

Clawsze
10-19-2007, 08:04 AM
Yay for spoiler warnings!

When more info comes out, I SHALL BECOME THE GOD OF SPOILERS.....or the Demi God, one or the other.
Also, having looked at some spoiler screenshots, the Cutscenes are like KH2.

SuperMillionaire
11-02-2007, 01:53 AM
Will the 14th member be playable in 358/2 Days?

Clawsze
11-02-2007, 08:46 AM
Will the 14th member be playable in 358/2 Days?

I would not think so, she seems the sorta villian....wait, if you can fight as Org XIII.....NERD FIGHT!!!(Throws Vexen and Zexion in a ring with darkside)

SuperMillionaire
11-04-2007, 04:47 AM
But I thought OXIII were the villains in KH2... or were they? Most of them, but at least two of them (Roxas and Axel) were on the side of good.

Ace14
11-04-2007, 05:11 AM
Axel and Roxas weren't exactly on the good side either, they were on their own side. I don't think the 14th member would be playable because she is new so you wouldn't even know her powers or anything so maybe you have to fight her.

Clawsze
11-04-2007, 03:27 PM
Axel and Roxas weren't exactly on the good side either, they were on their own side. I don't think the 14th member would be playable because she is new so you wouldn't even know her powers or anything so maybe you have to fight her.

Exactly.
What do you think her element and weapon will be, considering the other member's...

Xemnas: Nothing and Copyrighted Implements (Lightsabers)
Xigbar: Space and Guns.
Xaldin: Wind and Spears....STABBITY!!!!
Vexen: Ice and Shield.
Leaxeus: Earth and Tomahawk.
Zexion: Illusion and Lexicon (Don't say it's not, because it's been confirmed)
Saix: Moon and Claymore.
Axel: Fire and Chakrams.
Demyx: Water and Sitar.
Luxord: Time and Cards.
Marluxia: Flora and Scythe.
Larxene: Thunder and Kunai.
Roxas: Light and Keyblades.

I think she'll be darkness and a sword myself.

Ace14
11-04-2007, 10:05 PM
Maybe her weapon will be a whip and her element...hmm I don't know, it just might be something strange and random like Xemnas' element. I don't think she would control darkness just because darkness is the heartlesses thing. Maybe sound?

Mercen-X
11-08-2007, 12:52 AM
Why not Sun? They already have Moon.

Eclipse, Equinox, Twilight, Nova, Fauna ... okay, that last one has nothing to do with the sun, but hey they got Flora.

Ace14
11-08-2007, 01:36 AM

Eclipse, Equinox, Twilight, Nova, Fauna ... okay, that last one has nothing to do with the sun, but hey they got Flora.

Well isn't Marluxia already flora?

Dragonface
11-09-2007, 11:18 AM

Well isn't Marluxia already flora?

Only flowers, Marluxia don't have control over trees...or does he?

Heath
11-09-2007, 12:28 PM
Yeah, I have to admit that I thought Organisation XIII was more a reference to it being a thirteenth organisation or just a number assigned to it with reference to something else. I wasn't surprised when they had thirteen members, but I didn't think that the number of members governed its name.

SuperMillionaire
11-13-2007, 02:11 AM
Then why did Roxas decide to side with Sora?

Clawsze
11-13-2007, 07:54 AM
Then why did Roxas decide to side with Sora?

To save Kairi. And to avenge Axel. And to save Namine. And for the oppotunity of MORE ICE CREAM.

Jessweeee♪
11-22-2007, 11:38 PM
Well if this is after the events of KHII then if it's named for the numbers it'll be Oranization I o.o

Clawsze
11-23-2007, 07:39 AM
Well if this is after the events of KHII then if it's named for the numbers it'll be Oranization I o.o

KH 358/2(One we're talking about) is set in the time Roxas was in the Org XIII.

Birth by Sleep is set way before that....not confirmed, but apparently 5 years before KH1?