PDA

View Full Version : JOY!

Araciel
10-12-2007, 06:37 AM
gametap is now available in canada for some reason!! not to advertise for them, but y'all should check it out.

also, do you play any other games online (from gametap, yahoo games or gamehippo etc.), or what percentage of games would you say you play online?

Right now, since I don't have a console that works, I play all my games on the PC and none of them are offline.

Jojee
10-12-2007, 06:39 AM
you called?

Marshall Banana
10-12-2007, 08:23 AM
I like to play Little Twin Stars Tetris at sanriotown.com.

Rostum
10-12-2007, 08:51 AM
Is it Gametap that is hosting Uru Live?

Necronopticous
10-12-2007, 10:08 AM
Be careful with Gametap. It is a poorly designed service, and an extremely shady one at that. Cancelling your account is a huge pain in the ass, which requires actually calling them on your phone, during their available business hours, and putting up with a lengthy interrogation process and coercion attempt designed to trick people into keeping their precious monthly fees running.

My advice is to steer clear altogether.

Peegee
10-15-2007, 04:16 PM
We need to get your xbox360 scheme going asap!

Araciel
10-15-2007, 05:40 PM
Be careful with Gametap. It is a poorly designed service, and an extremely shady one at that. Cancelling your account is a huge pain in the ass, which requires actually calling them on your phone, during their available business hours, and putting up with a lengthy interrogation process and coercion attempt designed to trick people into keeping their precious monthly fees running.

My advice is to steer clear altogether.

oh i don't pay.