PDA

View Full Version : Urgh.......

demondude
10-12-2007, 08:10 PM
I just swallowed my chewing gum and it's making me feel pretty sick :/

While I go puke in a toilet tell me your tales of gum swallowing.
If you have never swallowed gum have you swallowed anything else gross?

Resha
10-12-2007, 08:12 PM
I never throw away chewing/bubble gum. I always swallow it in small parts. Makes it SO much easier :D Otherwise I'd have to keep the wrapper find a bin etc etc and no, my digestive system is none the worse for it. If anything, I'd say my constitution is STRONGER :monster:

demondude
10-12-2007, 08:14 PM
It's not just the gum I've been feeling sick all day. :/

I Don't Need A Name
10-12-2007, 08:14 PM
aka, Resha is too lazy to find bins

i swallow mine if im in lesson and might get told off, but i usually spit it into a bin

Peegee
10-12-2007, 08:15 PM
It's sometimes hard to swallow gum because there's no taste, and I'm used to swallowing tasty things (insert xxx joke here).

Regardless, before this thread degrades into a debate about the consequences of eating something totally edible, there's nothing wrong with swallowing gum. I do it all the time.

Resha
10-12-2007, 08:17 PM

What he said. Only this is like PERMA-LAZINESS. All the time. Not just once or twice. You could say that when I'm hungry and I don't wanna eat fattening foods, I eat gum.

I Don't Need A Name
10-12-2007, 08:23 PM

What he said. Only this is like PERMA-LAZINESS. All the time. Not just once or twice. You could say that when I'm hungry and I don't wanna eat fattening foods, I eat gum.

AKA Resha is also too lazy to find a restraunt and is a weight obsessive.
what ELSE can she be?

Jojee
10-12-2007, 08:26 PM
I have never swallowed gum xD

rubah
10-12-2007, 08:42 PM
I hate swallowing gum!
I hate puking!

I think I've swallowed some bugs that flew into my mouth before :X

Bunny
10-12-2007, 09:21 PM
I put my old chewing gum into the hair of little girls.

Zeldy
10-12-2007, 09:56 PM
Ive swallowed chewing gum before, but not always intentionally :(

Ive had it in my hair once ;___;

Iceglow
10-12-2007, 10:45 PM
I have swallowed gum many times. I most recently swallowed it when I was asleep! I was in the hotel room with Jack and we were laying there talking at like 4am on the morning of my birthday and I was like "I'm tired I'm going sleep!" and forgot I had chewing gum in my mouth I literally fall asleep as soon as I decide/announce I am going to I'm very good like that I also wake up pretty fast of a morning. So I went to sleep and when I woke up in the morning I had swallowed it. I've also swallowed some icky other substances in my past but I'm not at liberty to divulge.

Old Manus
10-12-2007, 10:46 PM
Too many innuendo jokes available for me to comprehend :cry:

I swallow gum if I'm in the house and aren't near a bin.

blackmage_nuke
10-12-2007, 11:11 PM
Ive never understood the point of gum

Iceglow
10-12-2007, 11:12 PM
If you spit chewing gum out now without putting it in a bin near me and several other areas and are caught doing so it is a £80 on the spot fine :( however I generally put it in a bin unless I spit it down a drain.

And yes moldy ass I left it open for inuendo jokes but I mean I have consumed some disgusting stuff but please be sensible. No Resha I will not do that with you!

Jessweeee♪
10-12-2007, 11:21 PM
I swallowed gum when I was really little and didn't know I wasn't supposed too...mommy wouldn't let me chew gum for awhile after that ; ;

...just last spring I sat down on a chair that had gum on the back of it. I got gum all over my hair :cry:

prayzer
10-12-2007, 11:49 PM
I had a girlfriend a long time ago that would go through a big bag of Double-Bubble gum in just a couple of days, swallowing every single peice, and she did this quite a bit. The wierd thing is, I never saw her, then or afterwards, weighing more than about 115-120 lbs., even after having 2 kids.