PDA

View Full Version : I need help on the weapons please help

john151
10-12-2007, 10:02 PM
I need help on the weapons so can you tell me how you did it:confused:

BG-57
10-12-2007, 10:49 PM
Sure. Check out this thread (http://forums.eyesonff.com/final-fantasy-vii/102087-materia-combinations-against-weapons.html).

john151
10-18-2007, 11:33 PM
Yes I did it, I used the 7777 trick with Omnislash, Ungermax, and Highwind. It took a little bit after that, but not much.

Kage
10-21-2007, 06:44 PM
This is rare and probably not reliable, but I enjoyed using it when I did.
When preparing for a onslaught against Ruby Weapon, a friend and I had been playing most of the night in shifts, we unequiped all materia from all characters to reassign everything. Cloud was at level 82. Interestingly enough, with no attachments of any kind, at level 82 cloud's HP was exactly 7777! I'm not sure how this happened other than the right combination of EXP and battles against the right enemies. Point being, we loaded Cloud up with counters and counter attack combos along with sprint shoes or other haste causing accessories. The other two characters got all the master magics and master summons among other goodies. Let me tell you, with fullcure magic on hand Cloud was unstoppable! That 7777 hit so many times that a 2 hour battle against Ruby took about 25 minutes. Once again this was a one-time deal with one-time effects but wow was it awesome. NOTE: On another playthrough of the game I tried to induce the 7777 at level 82 with cloud and others, but my exp levels earned me an HP of 7781. Not perfect, but it's a lot of fun if you get it. Definitely waste this on the weapons! My $0.02. Enjoy.

Kage

Gennosuke
10-21-2007, 10:22 PM
there is a certain way to do it, by having certain materia at certain levels allows the person,whom ever it is, to have 7777HP, easiest way to find out is by going on Gamefaqs.com, 1 of the FAQ's will be just about getting 7777HP.