PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy Tattoos.. (HELP PLZ)

Snapplez
10-13-2007, 04:59 AM
Hey..

I need some help makin a cupple off Final Fantasy tattoos... if someone can help :)

1. Have to show Fran from ff12..
- No wepons
- No open mouth
- No Ordenary Gaming picure where u can c the pixles.. (have to be from a video sequens.. where the graphic is ok)
- No Multible colors.. (black and white will be fine :)
- Have to show the ears and upper torso..
- Have to fit <-------> 15-20cm and up/down like 20-25cm
- Have to say Final Fantasy on top off the pic and XII on the bottom..

2. Have to Say Final Fantasy, Not just a game, its a way off life...
- Have to be in a cool font :)

Ty if someone wanna take this assigment :)

Rostum
10-13-2007, 06:00 AM
Well, Google is your friend. Sounds like a horrible idea for a tattoo though.

Snapplez
10-13-2007, 06:04 AM
yeah i saw a few post down what ppl thinks about it....
well here is my side off it..

i dont find the word NERD negative... nerd meens ur good at something... its just beein used wrong...
+ i am ff junkie...

and google wasnt my friend this time... only bad pic is what i found..

Rostum
10-13-2007, 06:22 AM
i dont find the word NERD negative... nerd meens ur good at something... its just beein used wrong...
+ i am ff junkie...

Since when did I say anything about being a nerd, and it being bad? I'm saying that it is a completely bad design in general to get a CG image of a Final Fantasy character and putting words on top and under it.

Snapplez
10-13-2007, 06:26 AM
well i saw my master posted something about beein a nerd if u had a ff or game tattoo

I think if you want something that reminds you of happy, do something cool like Mario. Final Fantasy is for nerds, but Mario is FTW.

Rostum
10-13-2007, 07:48 AM
well i saw my master posted something about beein a nerd if u had a ff or game tattoo

I think if you want something that reminds you of happy, do something cool like Mario. Final Fantasy is for nerds, but Mario is FTW.

I am so confused, what are you talking about?

Proxy
10-13-2007, 07:16 PM
Well, Google is your friend. Sounds like a horrible idea for a tattoo though.

Seconded.

It might make a neat wallpaper for your computer. But for a tattoo?
Thats a little large too...you do know how big that is that you want right?

Jess
10-15-2007, 03:34 PM
Here! (http://search.deviantart.com/?section=browse&qh=boost%3Apopular+age_sigma%3A24h+age_scale%3A5&q=final+fantasy+tattoo)

Personally, I think it is a bad idea for a tattoo. Don't get me wrong, I like Final Fantasy. Final Fantasy in a tattoo? Just no.

I have a tattoo and I thought long and hard before I got it. There are some there on deviant art, and none of them look fantastic to me. I certaintly wouldn't have any of them of my skin. Do you really want something from a video game on your skin forever? & if not forever it costs an awful lot to get rid of.