PDA

View Full Version : how would a corpse get in my bed anyway?

BardTard
10-13-2007, 06:00 AM
So today, I woke up around 2 A.M. freaking out, thinking there was a corpse on top of me. I felt a cold limp arm on me and I tried to move it with my right hand because I don't want a dead body on top of me!

Well... there was no corpse on me. :lol: I just fell asleep on my arm, cut off the circulation and couldn't move or feel it, plus I was half asleep so I didn't think about it. It was pretty funny though, and I told my mom about it and she told me about how she freaks out thinking her shadow is a spider.

So... what kinds of things have you freaked out about, that turned out to be nothing? Do you freak out over silly things like that when you're half-asleep?

Shlup
10-13-2007, 06:02 AM
What the hell kind of people do you live with that you considered such a thing a possibility?!

...Anyway. Sometimes I swear I feel a spider crawling up my leg, but then it turns out to be... not a spider crawling up my leg. BUT THEN ONE TIME IT WAS AND I WAS DISPLEASED. So now it is worse.

Lynx
10-13-2007, 06:06 AM
somehting very similar happened to me. i woke up once and felt an arm that was not my own on my body. thinking it was someone in my room trying to kid nap me or something i grabbed the arm bit it and pulled it accidently throwing myself off my bed. after i hit the ground i realized i had slept on my arm.

another time. i was sleeping and something hit my chest and was spraying some kinda liquid all over me thinking it was some kinda grenade i grabbed it and launched it across the room i jumped over whatever it was and hit the lights revealing it was a saod can that fell off my shelf and onto me and exsploded. it looked like a scene of a crime with water (what would be blood) marks everywhere and the weapon on the ground soaked.

escobert
10-13-2007, 06:10 AM
I love when my arm falls asleep ^_^ it feels cooool

Shlup
10-13-2007, 06:11 AM
Jeez, Bert. We don't want to hear about your sex life every five minutes.

BardTard
10-13-2007, 06:12 AM
What the hell kind of people do you live with that you considered such a thing a possibility?!

My mom tried to kill me once. Just kidding.

somehting very similar happened to me. i woke up once and felt an arm that was not my own on my body. thinking it was someone in my room trying to kid nap me or something i grabbed the arm bit it and pulled it accidently throwing myself off my bed. after i hit the ground i realized i had slept on my arm.

That's never happened to me before, I bet that would be a funny thing to see. OOH that gives me an awesome idea! I should make a show of people doing weird things in their sleep or when they're half asleep. *puts a camera somewhere in your room*

Miriel
10-13-2007, 06:12 AM
Ok. This happened a few weeks ago.

I had just turned off the light, and was starting to drift off to sleep when I feel a little stinging on my face. I put my hand on my cheek and feel a bite. Ugh. There's something running around biting me!

So I turn on the light and look around. My ankle starts to itch. I look over and see ta HUGE bug bite on it. It was the size of a pepperoni. Seriously huge. Then I find another huge bite on my arm. At this point I start freaking out.

I start going nuts thinking there are bugs all over the place. And then my WHOLE BODY starts to itch, and I look down on my chest and arms and there are tiny little white bumps sprouting up right in front of my eyes. I freak out some more. Bites. Everywhere! HOLY CRAP!

Eventually, after sitting with all the lights on for 2 more hours, I finally fall asleep. When I wake up, none of those little white bumps are anywhere to be seen. The original bug bites are there, but the hives were either a part of my imagination, or brought on by my panic attack and disappeared overnights.

escobert
10-13-2007, 06:17 AM
your crazy.

blackmage_nuke
10-13-2007, 06:33 AM
I was in bed and i turned abit and my hair got pulled and i thought it was a ghost. But then i thought it should just be me sleeping on it but no matter how hard i tried to make it pull my hair again to be sure i couldnt do it

Jojee
10-13-2007, 06:44 AM
This thread is scary Dx Especially Miriel's post.

Miriel
10-13-2007, 06:51 AM
I was in bed and i turned abit and my hair got pulled and i thought it was a ghost. But then i thought it should just be me sleeping on it but no matter how hard i tried to make it pull my hair again to be sure i couldnt do it

When I was in Elementary school, my older cousins were telling me all sorts of ghost stories. And one of them was that every time your hand or arm or legs fell over the side of the bed, it meant that ghosts under your bed were trying to pull you down.

Obviously that's silly and stupid. And I don't even believe in ghosts! But I totally can't let my legs or arms dangle over the side of my bed. I haven't been able to do it without feeling uneasy for yeeeeeeeears. It's really sad.

Lynx
10-13-2007, 07:08 AM
That's never happened to me before, I bet that would be a funny thing to see. OOH that gives me an awesome idea! I should make a show of people doing weird things in their sleep or when they're half asleep. *puts a camera somewhere in your room*

trust me itd be interesting ive been known to fall out of my bed sleeping. ive put my knee through the wall sleeping before too.

another time i woke up and there was this wierd looking green bug on my arm i smashed the nice sized bug and kept my hand on it and went back to sleep i woke up and no traces of this bug.

BardTard
10-13-2007, 07:19 AM
EEW!!!

Once I woke up with my hands in my pants after having a dream about Sailor Moon. :lol:

And that reminds me, when I was 10 I got a rusty screw stuck in my foot and when it came out, there was no rust on my foot and no blood was on the screw. I don't even remember bleeding.

Rengori
10-13-2007, 07:26 AM
I always see my hair out of the side of my eyes and I think someone is there.

Araciel
10-13-2007, 06:22 PM
'how would a corpse get in my bed anyway?'

You might want to try buying it dinner.

Fonzie
10-13-2007, 06:27 PM
Sounds like Sleep paralysis.

Araciel
10-13-2007, 06:37 PM
It does? Maybe...if part of the body got cut off from the rest before you woke up the paralyzing chemical might linger...is that how it works?

LunarWeaver
10-13-2007, 07:16 PM
I did fall asleep on my arm once and woke up with juuust enough feeling I could feel my finger tips on me. My fingers felt like spider legs, and I jumped out of bed shrieking in soprano and ran outta my room. My relationship with my left arm has never been the same. We've had such a falling out ='(

Araciel
10-13-2007, 07:21 PM
perfect opportunity for 'the stranger' if you ask me.

Fonzie
10-13-2007, 11:31 PM
It does? Maybe...if part of the body got cut off from the rest before you woke up the paralyzing chemical might linger...is that how it works?

NO U

Raebus
10-13-2007, 11:51 PM
perfect opportunity for 'the stranger' if you ask me.

I've always wanted to try that, It rarely falls asleep on me though. =[

Marshall Banana
10-13-2007, 11:53 PM
<a href="http://forums.eyesonff.com/2320573-post2.html">When you feel scared, call Necronopticous</a>; that's what I do. =O

MKusanagi
10-14-2007, 05:26 PM
'how would a corpse get in my bed anyway?'

You might want to try buying it dinner.

Oh, that was a good one. Add "first" to the end and it's perfect!
Um, for the sake of pure amusement over this thread I punched my puppy in the face one night because I though he was an intruder... of the extraterrestrial kind. I had a strange imagination when I was 16, okay? Woah... My god, that was 4 years ago. I feel kinda old!:cry:

Jimsour
10-14-2007, 05:33 PM
When I was five I use to see a shadow or a man walking around the ceiling and heard it knock once.

And ah, I have dreams where I'm scared pissless and can't scream shout talk or move, but I'm still asleep, I normally wake up in a cold sweat really freaked out.

rubah
10-14-2007, 05:42 PM
I find that before I am fully awake, my brain operates on entirely different sets of principles.

Like I had a dream this morning that I got a 70 on my cal midterm, but the curve had brought it down to a 50. I was genuinely worried about this when I woke up even AFTER I remembered that my professor said that he probably wouldn't curve grades down.

NeoTifa
10-14-2007, 05:50 PM
hell i wouldve liked to have a 50 on my calc exam *sob* i suck at life!!! i have weird dreams that im on the football field at halftime iin the spot light with a trumpet solo and im naked. O.o i freak out, cuz im naked and i cant play a trumpet, and go into the fetal position. i wake up in the fetal postion and im holding something metallicy in my hand, and thinking its a trumpet for some reason, i jump up and its really the can of aquanet from the corner of the dresser. nowhere near resembling a trumpet!!!

Woodinator
10-14-2007, 05:51 PM
Well a week ago I was half asleep and this disfigured head just popped up next to my bed. I started breathing really heavily and wondering if my roommate could see it but he was asleep. Then I went to kick it and ended up kicking the guard bar that the college provides...and I came to my senses with no head in sight but a stinging foot

BardTard
10-15-2007, 02:20 AM
I find that before I am fully awake, my brain operates on entirely different sets of principles.

Like I had a dream this morning that I got a 70 on my cal midterm, but the curve had brought it down to a 50. I was genuinely worried about this when I woke up even AFTER I remembered that my professor said that he probably wouldn't curve grades down.

So does my brain. I still suck at math, but I do think alot more logically when I'm sleep deprived or have just woken up.

hell i wouldve liked to have a 50 on my calc exam *sob* i suck at life!!! i have weird dreams that im on the football field at halftime iin the spot light with a trumpet solo and im naked. O.o i freak out, cuz im naked and i cant play a trumpet, and go into the fetal posi<b></b>tion. i wake up in the fetal postion and im holding something metallicy in my hand, and thinking its a trumpet for some reason, i jump up and its really the can of aquanet from the corner of the dresser. nowhere near resembling a trumpet!!!

YOU WIN!!!!!

escobert
10-15-2007, 03:57 AM
Jeez, Bert. We don't want to hear about your sex life every five minutes.

I call it the stranger :shifty:

Evastio
10-15-2007, 04:16 AM
I sometimes feel like I fell off my bed even though I'm still on it and I haven't moved at all.

i_like_ff8
10-15-2007, 03:55 PM
I sometimes feel like I fell off my bed even though I'm still on it and I haven't moved at all.

thats such a horrible feeling:(

rubah
10-15-2007, 04:13 PM
You are my sunshine, my only sunshine
You make me happy when my skies are grey
You'll always know dear how much I love you
So don't take my sunshine away.

The other night dear, as I was sleeping,
I dreamed I held you in my arms.
But when I woke dear, I was mistaken
So I hung my head and I cried.

Peegee
10-15-2007, 04:47 PM
I woke up once and my motor system was not activated! No seriously I was lying there thinking complicated thoughts without being able to move. Superstitious people think that when that is happening a 'ghost' is lying on top of them (like a Satyr or a Succubus) , but I didn't feel like I was being violated, so it was just my brain not working (a common occurrence for pg -- hence the lack of fear).

Eventually I either was able to move or I fell asleep and the motor system started up again, but that was a cool few minutes.

Intentionally moving your limbs around when they are 'asleep' is also cool.

Dynast-Kid
10-15-2007, 05:07 PM
I jump on my bed everynight because i'm afraid that if I don't a mysterious monster/zombie/ghost will grab my ankles and drag me under the bed. I'm not joking.

And I always wake up feeling like i'm being watched, and look everywhere and no one's ever there...:(

And one time, I woke up, and there was...get ready...a CRICKET CRAWLING ON MY FACE! I SCREAMED AND WAS AT THE VERGE OF TEARS! I DIDN'T SLEEP IN MY BED FOR TWO DAYS! (And this happened like, a month ago...xD )

mooglebunni608
10-15-2007, 05:38 PM
The other night I woke up and there was a REAL LIFE CORPSE IN MY BED!

Then it turned out to be my mom, but it was creepy! ><

Ashi
10-15-2007, 07:52 PM
Ok. This happened a few weeks ago.

I had just turned off the light, and was starting to drift off to sleep when I feel a little stinging on my face. I put my hand on my cheek and feel a bite. Ugh. There's something running around biting me!

So I turn on the light and look around. My ankle starts to itch. I look over and see ta HUGE bug bite on it. It was the size of a pepperoni. Seriously huge. Then I find another huge bite on my arm. At this point I start freaking out.

I start going nuts thinking there are bugs all over the place. And then my WHOLE BODY starts to itch, and I look down on my chest and arms and there are tiny little white bumps sprouting up right in front of my eyes. I freak out some more. Bites. Everywhere! HOLY CRAP!

Eventually, after sitting with all the lights on for 2 more hours, I finally fall asleep. When I wake up, none of those little white bumps are anywhere to be seen. The original bug bites are there, but the hives were either a part of my imagination, or brought on by my panic attack and disappeared overnights.

This post scared me!

There were times when I woke up in the middle of the night feeling a terrible itch and thinking it was so bad I wouldn't be able to go back to sleep, but I fall asleep almost instantly and in the morning it's like nothing happened - no redness or even any marks of itching.

Some weeks ago I fell asleep on the couch at my gran's. Apparently I had an itch and started scratching it on a huge wooden chair next to the couch in my sleep. The wood was old and sharp... so there were weird scratches on the back of my hand. D:

Iceglow
10-15-2007, 08:40 PM
A dead body would get in whiffles' bed when I put it there.

On another note I once woke up thinking I was being stepped on by a 100ft tall mech...yeah. :(