PDA

View Full Version : Motherly Love?

Fatal Impurity
10-13-2007, 06:02 AM
"You're a parasite and I don't want you in my life"

So anyone else have parent's with this attitude?

Shlup
10-13-2007, 06:03 AM
For seriously? No.

For the amusement of herself and others? Yes.

Also, you used the wrong "your." It's "you're." [/language arts teacher]

BardTard
10-13-2007, 06:04 AM
The guy that knocked up my mom, resulting in my existence. But I'm better off not knowing him. I turned out okay, I think. *squalls out*

Fatal Impurity
10-13-2007, 06:12 AM
For seriously? No.

FIXED

escobert
10-13-2007, 06:15 AM
I don't talk or see my dad very often. He left my mom when she was 6 months pregnant. My mom loves me very much and just wants me to have the best life I possibly can.

LunarWeaver
10-13-2007, 06:19 AM
I say that to her. I wish she'd say it to me so she quits calling me :sad:

Fatal Impurity
10-13-2007, 06:19 AM
I don't talk or see my dad very often. He left my mom when she was 6 months pregnant. My mom loves me very much and just wants me to have the best life I possibly can.

My dad is an arse, he has been stalking my mother for over 10 years...we've had to have TWO injunctions against him. Such is life.

Shlup
10-13-2007, 06:22 AM
For seriously? No.

FIXED

Did you just go through my post and remove spaces?? Oh, you're going to Hell now.

Jojee
10-13-2007, 06:44 AM
My mom has said such things ("You're my biggest regret" etc) but people do say things when they're angry. She doesn't mean it and she lubs me very much :P

Yamaneko
10-13-2007, 07:12 AM
Everyone thinks it. My parents never said it.

Leeza
10-13-2007, 07:21 AM
I have never said that to my daughter or even thought it - to my conscience knowledge. She's the best thing that has ever happened to me. Well, not the birthing part. That would be one of the worst things, but after that. :cat:

Bunny
10-13-2007, 07:28 AM
For seriously? No.

Is "for seriously" correct? I am fairly sure it is not.

My mother is dead.

Rengori
10-13-2007, 07:32 AM
I have never said that to my daughter or even thought it - to my conscience knowledge.

WTF Leeza has a daughter?

Bunny
10-13-2007, 07:33 AM
Nope, she's lying to make herself look awesome.

Yamaneko
10-13-2007, 07:37 AM
I'm the son she never wanted and luckily never had.

Araciel
10-13-2007, 03:54 PM
(lol) My mom loves me. (lol)

Resha
10-13-2007, 04:26 PM
Sometimes ^_^ I don't blame her! I'm really mean to her. ;P But she probably doesn't mean it either, that being said. In fact, I should have quoted Jojo. But I couldn't. I just couldn't bring myself to quote The Joj'

Avarice-ness
10-13-2007, 04:30 PM
If my mom came up to me, I wouldn't have any problem punching her in the face or breaking her arm just for looking at me.

Renmiri
10-14-2007, 01:21 AM
I have never said that to my daughter or even thought it - to my conscience knowledge. She's the best thing that has ever happened to me. Well, not the birthing part. That would be one of the worst things, but after that. :cat:

Same here to any of my 3 kids. But who knows how mad will they make me when they get to be teenagers...

People say things that they don't mean when they are very angry. And only someone near and dear to your heart can get you that angry. So it is a kind of a backwards compliment in a way, i.e., you got her that mad because you and her are very close :cool:

There's also an old style of raising kids that used to tell mothers and fathers to say those lousy things to "avoid spoiling the kid". You know like those big Italian mommas that keep calling their kids "good for nothing" on the movies. It was thought to be funny and to build character in kids. Yuck!

Rengori
10-14-2007, 01:22 AM
If my mom came up to me, I wouldn't have any problem punching her in the face or breaking her arm just for looking at me.

You sound like one of my friends.

Madame Adequate
10-14-2007, 03:24 AM
My mom never said it, but until I got to about 16 or 17, she sure as hell felt it. Now though, she's not resentful anymore :monster: Which is useful, because I'm mooching off her.

JackNapier
10-14-2007, 03:41 AM
I get along pretty well with my mommy. Though we do get on each other's nerves now and then.

yanis
10-14-2007, 03:48 AM

I remember my mom calling me a parasite, but I think she still wants me in her life!

Tallulah
10-14-2007, 11:54 AM

So anyone else have parent's with this attitude?

Yes, my kids. Be thankful I don't have children. :p

I'm lucky. I was 'unplanned but never unwanted.' :love:

Iceglow
10-14-2007, 11:25 PM
Me and my mom don't get along, Dad died when I was 3 way I see it...whilst she tries to make my life difficult I'll give her hell then I'll flee! She once told me I was an accident and wasn't meant to happen but my reply to that was "well you made one big ass mistake and now you're paying for it...maybe if you could re-do life you'd learn the lesson of contraceptives" I know it's a sad vicious world but then people want me to move out and I want to move out.

NeoTifa
10-14-2007, 11:53 PM
sometimes i think that she doesnt care. she doesnt know anything about me and she says im too stupid to do things like cook fast food and that im an airhead and a ditz and im a ***** and a lot of other bad things :\ i just ignore her and move on with my life. my future kids will have no part in this abusive language.