PDA

View Full Version : Dear god

Lich3636
10-13-2007, 07:46 AM
unlocking Dark knight was a chore. took forever even just sitting boosting his speed and accumulateing. btw a blackmage with 99 attack power is pretty funny to see in action. so how is everyone who has one enjoying their dark

.:kerrod:.
10-13-2007, 02:50 PM
ugh, is it really worth getting all the requirements? i've only completed one of them so far and am seriously doubting it's worth, however, i will keep going, cos i want to try it out

Lich3636
10-16-2007, 08:40 AM
Dark knight has been well worth it so far. my Dark is a generic and so far he's pretty on par with orlandu when it comes to his abilities.

current build is

gear is standard with the exception of defender ( just at elmdor fight now)

abilities

Darkness ( of course)
Fundamentlas ( will probably be replaced once Dark is mastered)
Shirahadori (blade grasp)
Double hand ( since it just seems to fit with the drk job)
move +2 (to be replaced with +3 in the future)

His Sanguine sword and crushing blow can keep up with Orlandu's single target abilities, where he really shines is when he gets up close and personal Unholy sacrifice has range like a draw out move and packs a fair punch, Abyssal blade is a cone shaped wave infrom of the dark that is again ok in damage. his regular attack on the other hand..... lets just say thanks to double hand theres not much that can take a hit from him and live.

on a side note i have died a little inside. Elmdor has a latent Maitenince effect (he has maitenince and blade grasp) so no genji from him anymore.

As for the 3 other new jobs Onion Knight, Sky pirate, and game hunter.

Onion knight I honestly dont see much good in it, without any abilities it lacks versitility.

Game Hunter is just Ramza's squire with built in poach

Sky pirate......gotta say i love this class mustadio with a dmg attack ability, stealing , and built in safe guard

Suiko Jin
10-18-2007, 04:55 AM
I haven't gotten mine yet. I am still on Chapter 1 and just haven't had the time to play much. However, I have Ramza, 1 male and 1 female going for that job. Also I have 1 female going for Onion Knight just for the hell of it.