View Full Version : Outrageous Quotes by Equally Outrageous People

Nominus Experse
10-13-2007, 07:30 PM
derm

Rye
10-13-2007, 07:34 PM
Time to Take a Break from the Studying

Guy #1: I'd totally hit that.
Guy #2: Dude, I'd hit that so hard whoever could pull me out would become the King of England.

--College Walk, Columbia University

Overheard by: King Arthur

I love Overheard in New York.

Shlup
10-13-2007, 07:45 PM
Paris Hilton: People think I sleep with everyone, but it's not like that -- kissing is all I do.

Christina Aguilera: I'm an ocean, because I'm really deep. If you search deep enough you can find rare exotic treasures.

Jessica Alba: I thought it was my job to give all the boys their first kiss.

George Bush, asked if he could speak French: No, I can't. I can barely speak English.

Cameron Diaz: I would kiss a frog even if there were no promise of a Prince Charming popping out of it. I love frogs. I'd lick him.

Liz Hurley: I've always thought Marilyn Monroe looked fabulous, but I'd kill myself if I was that fat.

George W. Bush, looking at map of Brazil: Wow, Brazil is big.

Rye
10-13-2007, 07:49 PM
Liz Hurley: I've always thought Marilyn Monroe looked fabulous, but I'd kill myself if I was that fat.

FDHJDFJfgjhfjfhq what.

LunarWeaver
10-13-2007, 07:54 PM
"Smoking kills. If you're killed, you've lost a very important part of your life." ~Brooke Shields

Shauna
10-13-2007, 08:01 PM
Our Odiferous Emissions Are Frying Us Like Bacon
PETA on global warming: The most powerful step that we can take as individuals to avert global warming is to stop eating meat, eggs, and dairy products.

Pretty Much Sums It Up
Tara Reid: I make Jessica Simpson look like a rock scientist.

Thank God
Miss Alabama, 1994, asked, "If you could live forever, would you and why?": I would not live forever, because we should not live forever, because if we were supposed to live forever, then we would live forever, but we cannot live forever, which is why I would not live forever.

I love spinoffs from Overheard in New York - in this case, Celebrity Wit.

Madame Adequate
10-13-2007, 08:26 PM
Ideas are far more powerful than guns. We don't allow our enemies to have guns, why should we allow them to have ideas?
Joseph Stalin

Necronopticous
10-13-2007, 11:33 PM
My personal favorite:
Phantam Duke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@######################### ######################################## ######################################## $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$%%%%%%%%%%%% %%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%% %%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%% %%%%%%%%%%%%%%^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&**************************************** **************************************** *******************((((((((((((((((((((( ((((((((((((((((((((((((((())))))))))))) )))()()()()()()))))))))))))))))))))))))) ))(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((______ _____________________________________-------------------------------------------------+++++++++++++++++++++++++++============= ==

http://forums.eyesonff.com/general-archive/65860-brat-camp.html

Marshall Banana
10-13-2007, 11:48 PM
It's kind of fun being a slave driver!

Miriel
10-14-2007, 12:24 AM
Anthony Bourdain: “Vegetarians, and their Hezbollah-like splinter-faction, the vegans, are a persistent irritant to any chef worth a damn... Vegetarians are the enemy of everything good and decent in the human spirit, an affront to all I stand for, the pure enjoyment of food."

I <3 Anthony Bourdain.

Not that I agree or anything, but it's just so cute how vehement he is about it.