PDA

View Full Version : Mushroom Kingdom Hearts

Jessweeee♪
10-14-2007, 02:00 AM
Old News. I know. (http://www.joystiq.com/2007/03/10/mario-disney-mushroom-kingdom-hearts/)

...but I was hoping you could settle an argument for me. My little brother insists that it's really really real because his friend saw the picture in the magazine and told him about it. I tried reasoning with him, explaining the marvels of computers and programs like photoshop, but he still doesn't understand.

SO

What is your opinion? Keep in mind that this was the April issue >.>

JackNapier
10-14-2007, 03:20 AM
It's painfully obvious that this is fake.

Griff
10-14-2007, 09:04 PM
It offers 41 playable characters
4/1 is April 1st

April fools ftw.

Mercen-X
10-15-2007, 09:46 PM
Ooh, I like that breakdown, Griff. That didn't even occur to me. Sure, it's the April issue. But the mag itself hasn't confirmed any prank.

Either way, I'm getting my hopes up. The only way I'd be convinced to play a Mario-plagued Kingdom Hearts is if they were Strikers-styled characters. Apart from that, the Mario universe can die.

Clawsze
10-17-2007, 08:02 AM
Ooh, I like that breakdown, Griff. That didn't even occur to me. Sure, it's the April issue. But the mag itself hasn't confirmed any prank.

Either way, I'm getting my hopes up. The only way I'd be convinced to play a Mario-plagued Kingdom Hearts is if they were Strikers-styled characters. Apart from that, the Mario universe can die.

Mario Kart is good...and if you kill Mario, you kill Nintendo....I can't let that happen. (Grabs sword and stations self outside Nintendo headquarters)

Rostum
10-17-2007, 09:09 AM
Mushroom Kingdom and Nintendo integration would be absolutely awesome. :love:

Formalhaut
10-22-2007, 02:40 PM
It even has "AprilFools" as a Tag! Lmao hat a fake.

ReloadPsi
10-22-2007, 03:32 PM
An RPG Maker n00b named Kaibasaber tried to make this before KH2 was out, under the working title "Kindom Hearts 2". You played as Link and hooked up with the likes of Sonic, Mario, Zidane, Kirby and so on.

It was utterly repulsive.

if you kill Mario, you kill Nintendo....I can't let that happen. (Grabs sword and stations self outside Nintendo headquarters)

Is it Link's sword? HELLO, ZELDA.

Clawsze
10-22-2007, 07:19 PM
An RPG Maker n00b named Kaibasaber tried to make this before KH2 was out, under the working title "Kindom Hearts 2". You played as Link and hooked up with the likes of Sonic, Mario, Zidane, Kirby and so on.

It was utterly repulsive.

if you kill Mario, you kill Nintendo....I can't let that happen. (Grabs sword and stations self outside Nintendo headquarters)

Is it Link's sword? HELLO, ZELDA.

Yes it is the Master Sword, I stole from the temple of time before Link got there. i also have Audhulma from FE8:SS.

Anyways, the Mushroom Kingdom Hearts was a fake, the only inclination it wasn't was the fact Mario had new duds, which would be easy to do with the expertise.

Xanalia
10-24-2007, 05:49 AM
Old News. I know. (http://www.joystiq.com/2007/03/10/mario-disney-mushroom-kingdom-hearts/)

...but I was hoping you could settle an argument for me. My little brother insists that it's really really real because his friend saw the picture in the magazine and told him about it. I tried reasoning with him, explaining the marvels of computers and programs like photoshop, but he still doesn't understand.

SO

What is your opinion? Keep in mind that this was the April issue >.>

Jessie how old is ur brother?...it even says 'We dare you'...deadest give away ive ever cn

Jessweeee♪
10-25-2007, 12:03 AM
He's thirteen XD

He doesn't like you because you took so long with KH2 :(

Xanalia
10-25-2007, 12:20 AM
13?...r u serious?...dude im sry but ur bro's stupid 2 believe th@ story...especially if its proven fake

Clawsze
10-25-2007, 12:27 PM
13?...r u serious?...dude im sry but ur bro's stupid 2 believe th@ story...especially if its proven fake

I agree, he seems like an 8 year old, but maybe he's just one of those angry teens who cannot except defeat.....I am totally not like that.

Xanalia
11-12-2007, 10:45 PM

I agree, he seems like an 8 year old, but maybe he's just one of those angry teens who cannot except defeat.....I am totally not like that.

...riiiight uh huh....