PDA

View Full Version : EoFF Hall of Flame? Not likely, but close enough!

Agent Proto
10-14-2007, 03:35 PM
Okay, so the hall of fame idea I've brought ages ago was a total and utter failure. However, that doesn't mean the thought of a Hall of Fame is gone. Just because one will not be official and fully endorsed by the staff doesn't mean there can be a hall of fame where you can think of its members. If you had your own hall of fame solely based on the Eyes on Final Fantasy forums, who and/or what would you put in it?

Just so you know, I am the sole owner of the UnOfficial EoFF Screen Name Hall of Fame, and the members are all winning screen names of those tourneys I hosted.

blackmage_nuke
10-14-2007, 03:50 PM
I would make a tournament in which members submit one of thier posts, and that post which is voted on to make eoff rofl the hardest wins and they go to the next round where another post is submited. Winners get in the mirth and merriment hall of fame.

Heath
10-14-2007, 04:15 PM
I would make a tournament in which members submit one of thier posts, and that post which is voted on to make eoff rofl the hardest wins and they go to the next round where another post is submited. Winners get in the mirth and merriment hall of fame.

That's a decent idea actually. I think that given the creative comedy genius that EoFF members have, plus appropriately timed quotes from The Simpsons, there'd be quite a few decent posts up to win it.

I think my hall of fame would probably be something more of a hall of lame (see what I did there? No?), where the members who had collectively made the biggest fools of themselves would be rewarded with a place within all our hearts as well as recognition of their feat in the EoFF Hall of Lame.

I Don't Need A Name
10-14-2007, 04:29 PM
Mine would probably be filled with legendary posts from the likes of Psy where they managed to rip the crap out of a member and get away with it
i would also have a hall of shame with the most annoying/hated members of all time (i few names coming to mind...all banned though xD)

Rengori
10-14-2007, 08:03 PM
I don't know what I'd put in, I fail at phorums.

Shlup
10-14-2007, 08:15 PM
I would let anyone be in it, and I would let anyone edit it. That way the people could decide who and what was important.

Oh, wait, we have that...

Psychotic
10-14-2007, 11:21 PM
I would put blackmage_nuke into the hall of fame.

Yamaneko
10-14-2007, 11:44 PM
Just another of Proto's rando ideas.

Jojee
10-14-2007, 11:52 PM
I nominate Yams for fame of SUCKAGE. >=o