PDA

View Full Version : Hows everyone doing?

cloud21zidane16
10-14-2007, 07:14 PM
Finally things are good again, im now happy at college because i changed my course to something better;) im not breaking up with my girlfriend, we had a huge argument the other day i thought it was the end:eek: but now its happy again:D
England are in the rugby world cup final and we won at football yesterday:)(huge party) Ive just got a part time job :thumb: next week i go on holiday for a week:cool:

Life couldnt be better:choc2:

so topic is, hows everyone here doing? hows your life going:mog:

escobert
10-14-2007, 07:55 PM
Pretty good. I paid off my phone bill so that's nice :p

NeoTifa
10-14-2007, 08:03 PM
my life sucks! im so poor a cant afford to pay attention :P my insurance was barely over due. im broke and my $65 cell phone bill is due next week. they kicked me out of marching band cuz im too poor to pay for it. i had homecoming last night (grrr i hate dances) and my bf of 3 years is playing the "if you really loved me then you would express it better" card, aka "have sex w/ me or imma dump you" kinda thing. so... much... homework...

Shlup
10-14-2007, 08:08 PM
I'm good. I'm switching from teaching middle school language arts to teaching middle school math, which I'm better at. My husband's going to graduate college soon. In two weeks we're moving to an apartment literally twice the size for the same amount of rent.

escobert
10-14-2007, 08:10 PM
haha shlups a middle school teacher haha

NeoTifa
10-14-2007, 08:13 PM
awww how cute. i hate kids. me and my bf (mentioned above) are talking about getting an appt together in vermont (expensive!!! ;_; ) so i dont have to live on campass all by my lonesomeness when i go to the military-like school up there :) go air force!!!

Shlup
10-14-2007, 08:16 PM

I know. ;_______________________;

I had to sent a kid to the office the other day for pulling out his junk in class!

Rye
10-14-2007, 08:17 PM
Do you wanna teach High School? :kaoplain:

Shlup
10-14-2007, 08:18 PM
NO!

I remember me in high school, and I would not want to be my teacher.

Cid is the high school teacher, and I'm an elementary school teacher. Both of us were desperate and took middle school jobs.

escobert
10-14-2007, 08:19 PM

I know. ;_______________________;

I had to sent a kid to the office the other day for pulling out his junk in class!

what xD I would HATE to teach middle school. That's gotta be the worste age ever.

Shlup
10-14-2007, 08:21 PM
It is. It really, really is.

I am amazed every day by how... dumb they are. You really expect children at that age to at least be kinda smart. They're really no smarter than they were in like third grade, but they think they're as smart as an adult. It's a horrible combination.

JackNapier
10-14-2007, 08:24 PM
Things are great! Today was my anniversary and my girlfriend got me a beautiful necklace, and we got to spend the day together. :)

NeoTifa
10-14-2007, 08:28 PM
omg junk as in privy parts? omg a kid in my french class keeps pulling his out in class in my face. madame waugh will be like right in front of him turned around and he will stand 6 cm in front of my face and pull his pants down. "c'mon erica, you know you want it" jeez. what an idiot. yea, and in band, the very first guy i ever lusted over (so freaking sexy lol) used to walk around band camp with his pants around his ankles. he would hump me in the head. ugh, percussionists. what a sexion leader (lol thats what we call section leaders :P) then in band class he would pull it out of his zipper 3 ft away and play the marembas with it. -_- *sigh* i would just be sitting there innocently with my trombone and soon happen to look over there wondering why the maremba part sounded funny and see him going doinkdoinkdoink on the keys w his schlong. omg i would hate to teach high school band

Shlup
10-14-2007, 08:30 PM
Okay... you just went to school with a bunch of freaks. I know band geeks are weird but there is a line! And playing the mambas with your penis is clearly over that line!

demondude
10-14-2007, 08:32 PM
My life is decent pretty boring though.

Old Manus
10-14-2007, 09:02 PM
I Just woke up in the morning had to thank god, I don't know but today was kind of odd. No barking from my dog, no smog, and I cooked a breakfast with no hog. I got my grub on, but I didn't pig out, and I finally got a call from a girl I want to take out! Hooked it up on later as I left the door, thinking, will I live another twenty-four? In my car I had to stop at a red light, looked in my mirror, not a carjacker in sight. Everything was all right. I got a beep from Kim, and we can go all night. I met up with my friends and I asked them all, on which pitch are we playing football? Get me on the field and I'm trouble, last week, messed around and got a triple double! Freaking brothers every way like M.J, I can't believe today was a good day.

I drove back to my house and hit the shower, didn't even get any trouble from the cowards, because just yesterday those fools tried to blast me, I saw the police and they rolled right past me. No flexing, didn't even look in a brother's direction as I ran the intersection. I went to Hartman's house, he was watching Yo! MTV raps, what's the haps on the craps! Shake 'em up, shake 'em up, shake 'em up, shake 'em, roll them in a circle of brothers and watch me break them with the seven, seven-eleven, seven-eleven, seven even back door little Joe. I picked up the cash flow, then we played bones, and I'm shouting Domino. Plus nobody I know got killed in South Central L.A, today was a good day.

Rye
10-14-2007, 09:10 PM
NO!

I remember me in high school, and I would not want to be my teacher.

Cid is the high school teacher, and I'm an elementary school teacher. Both of us were desperate and took middle school jobs.

Really? I could never teach anything but High School. Then again, I want to be a Chorus Teacher, and I kind of want to deal with young adults who can sing college pieces, not little kids who can only sing terribly high-pitched renditions of Silent Night and Drummer Boy... xD I'm horrible.

scrumpleberry
10-14-2007, 09:18 PM
Hurrah, revision :(

rubah
10-14-2007, 10:17 PM
then in band class he would pull it out of his zipper 3 ft away and play the marembas with it.

Burn it off.

Jess
10-14-2007, 10:28 PM
I'm good. I passed my driving theory test, so now I only have the practical until I get my license. I have spent the weekend with Loz, and I only have 3 days left at college until half term. I'm 18 in a month. However, I'm pretty broke and I really need a part-time job to get me some monies.

Winner
10-14-2007, 11:55 PM
Things are going OK,boring though:eep:

Jojee
10-15-2007, 12:02 AM
I'm grreeeat :)! Eat frosted flakes.

theundeadhero
10-15-2007, 12:09 AM
I've decided to learn how to play the mombas with my penis today. Also, to learn what a momba is.

NeoTifa
10-15-2007, 12:19 AM
I've decided to learn how to play the mombas with my penis today. Also, to learn what a momba is.

hahaha lol you mean marimba? lol its a giant wooden zylophone.

http://www.music.vt.edu/musicdictionary/textm/images/Marimba.jpg

i_like_ff8
10-15-2007, 03:57 PM
my lifes up and down all the time lately:mad2:

Avarice-ness
10-15-2007, 04:00 PM
Realized I wasn't actually failing my college course classes, so that just made me feel tons better. My daddy gave me like.. well alot more money than I asked for.

And for lack of better words, I was awoken at 4am this morning in a pretty ogasmic way. :razz:

Gopher Gamble
10-15-2007, 04:08 PM

hahaha lol you mean marimba? lol its a giant wooden zylophone.

http://www.music.vt.edu/musicdictionary/textm/images/Marimba.jpg

One word. Ouch.

Tallulah
10-15-2007, 04:44 PM
Pretty good, actually. I just started my new job last week, and it's going quite well. Plus there's this guy who's really cute sitting across the way from me. He brightens my day no end, especially since he is the training group loudmouth! :love: I made my boyfriend so jealous talking about him this weekend!

Shadowkatt69_68
10-15-2007, 04:47 PM
Well to day could not get any worse...My best friend is in the hospital with multipule laserations...at three this morning she was hit by a semi-tracter trailer...so right now i am sitting in a hospital not alound to see her...god i hope she is ok...*mind wanders*

Peegee
10-15-2007, 04:51 PM
Congrats to BJ !

I'm just working and sleeping. Sometimes I find distractions. Currently I have so many distractions (things to watch that I download) that I get overwhelmed.

Sometimes I work out. I haven't seen my friends in literally months because they keep working and are lazy bums >.<

We need a poker night imo.

Woodinator
10-15-2007, 04:56 PM
I'm feeling pretty good. I managed to write my draft last night and I found my school ID because I could not remember where in my room it was. Still wondering how it got underneath my computer...