PDA

View Full Version : Mmmmm, let me lick the day.

Rye
10-14-2007, 08:02 PM
Tell me about your day, no matter how mundane it was, but make it interesting somehow by the way you tell it. I think this is a good way to exercise your imagination, you silly sally. I'm bored and quite interested and hearing this stuff. :kaoyatta:

---

Armed with only $30 dollars, warm Ugg boots, and extreme indifference to oncoming traffic in the parking lot, your adorable protagonist, Jessica, faced the quest of buying hamburger buns and an adorable scarf in the parking lot in which TJ Maxx is contained.

She couldn't find the hamburger buns, so she needed an wise elderly lady to help direct her to bread aisle.

She had a lot of fun using the self-check out machine to buy said hamburger buns. She let out sounds of squeee when no one was watching, as she pushed the big buttons.

She then got lost in the parking lot for a good 15 minutes, because she couldn't remember where she parked the damn car (#^#$77fDHHgdfFDHFDHareforksling said she, wimpering shyly, braced against the cold blowing winds) to drop off the hamburger buns. She though she parked it in front of Walgreens, but apparently she parked it on the other side of the parking lot, near TJ Maxx, for some odd reason. Oh, you!

She then spent her time frolicking in her place of soul crushing labor trying on long flowing Scottish scarves of various colors, toiling over whether to buy the pastel rainbow or the fire and earth tones. She hogged the mirror because she's narcissistic. She reveled in the glares of jealous from fellow employees forced to work both Saturday and Sunday and she tried on adorable pink headbands. Mmmmmmmmmm!

Happiness! And she DID find her car right away the second time! End! :kaohappy2

Bunny
10-14-2007, 09:32 PM
I woke up and touched myself in naughty place. Then I played WoW.

That should interest the majority of you.

Rye
10-14-2007, 09:33 PM
I woke up and touched myself in naughty place. Then I played WoW.

Bun-Bun! So your hairy palms are not from being a bunny! :kaoupset:

NeoTifa
10-14-2007, 09:46 PM
hahahahaha omg. i got up from post-homecoming fatigue and left to go to g-mas. still here posting and doing english hw

escobert
10-14-2007, 09:49 PM
I woke up to the phone. My friend Brandon wanted to go for a cruise. That was 10:30ish. Got home around noon. Played a little guild wars. Bears game started at 1 so I watched that. They lost. I am now playing more guild wars :p

JackNapier
10-14-2007, 10:13 PM
Woke up, gave girlfriend her Anniversary gift (Smallville season 4) received mine (silver chain). Hung out with her until around 3. Have been browsing teh interwebz and playing Kingdom Hearts 2 ever since.

JerseyMage
10-15-2007, 01:10 AM
Tell me about your day, no matter how mundane it was, but make it interesting somehow by the way you tell it. I think this is a good way to exercise your imagination, you silly sally. I'm bored and quite interested and hearing this stuff. :kaoyatta:

---

Armed with only $30 dollars, warm Ugg boots, and extreme indifference to oncoming traffic in the parking lot, your adorable protagonist, Jessica, faced the quest of buying hamburger buns and an adorable scarf in the parking lot in which TJ Maxx is contained.

She couldn't find the hamburger buns, so she needed an wise elderly lady to help direct her to bread aisle.

She had a lot of fun using the self-check out machine to buy said hamburger buns. She let out sounds of squeee when no one was watching, as she pushed the big buttons.

She then got lost in the parking lot for a good 15 minutes, because she couldn't remember where she parked the damn car (#^#$77fDHHgdfFDHFDHareforksling said she, wimpering shyly, braced against the cold blowing winds) to drop off the hamburger buns. She though she parked it in front of Walgreens, but apparently she parked it on the other side of the parking lot, near TJ Maxx, for some odd reason. Oh, you!

She then spent her time frolicking in her place of soul crushing labor trying on long flowing Scottish scarves of various colors, toiling over whether to buy the pastel rainbow or the fire and earth tones. She hogged the mirror because she's narcissistic. She reveled in the glares of jealous from fellow employees forced to work both Saturday and Sunday and she tried on adorable pink headbands. Mmmmmmmmmm!

This story is a cliffhanger, you never said which scarf you bought.

Rye
10-15-2007, 01:12 AM

---

This story is a cliffhanger, you never said which scarf you bought.

I bought the reddish one, because the rainbow one was more of a baby pastel rainbow, rather than flaming gay rainbow, which is my favorite kind. :kaoclove:

Fonzie
10-15-2007, 01:48 AM
I woke up and touched myself in naughty place. Then I played WoW Halo 3.

Rengori
10-15-2007, 02:53 AM
I was expecting something dirty in the title when i saw the "Mmmmm, let me lick the d-"

Anyway, I woke up, started watching TV, fapped, went on EoFF, played guitar, went back on EoFF, played guitar again, went on EoFF again and that's it.

Woodinator
10-15-2007, 02:58 AM
Hmm I woke up, remenisced on a fun night I had last night and the silly things I did..then i went to go get food with friends and then watched kill bill 2 and now I'm putting offwriting a draft for tomorrow morning

Seraphic
10-15-2007, 03:09 AM
Woke up at around 10:40 ish to the sound of my dog barking at Jehovas Witness' knocking on the door. I auto-iggied them,threw my dog outside, and went to lay down for a bit more.
I found out that degrassi was being played now on a network television that I HAVE,so I just HAD to watch an episode...or two...and a half ;3.
Had a nice visit with my father at a chinese buffet. My fortune was kinda backwards...but when I opened the cookie it was upside down,so I've deduced that its just like tarot cards;when its upside down,it takes on the opposite meaning.
Fortune cookies are SERIOUS business :O
Came back home and started writing my journal entries for Sociology....how boring ;/

Breine
10-15-2007, 11:50 AM
It's only 12:45 PM here where I'm at so this day hasn't been going on for that long yet. Anyway, since you're interested in hearing about it :P

I woke up at 10:30 AM and found the house completely empty. I had thought that my little sister would be home, but she wasn't. I got out of bed, walked into the living room, turned on the TV and made myself some breakfast (frost flakes). I couldn't find anything interesting on TV and so I ended up watching half an episode of America's Next Top Model where a whole lot of bitching was going on.. silly girls. Anyway, I then emptied the dish washer, which my lovely sister had left for me, walked upstairs and shaved.. which was much needed if I may add. ..And now I'm sitting here by the computer, posting and listening to some radio :)

Madame Adequate
10-15-2007, 01:11 PM
After clawing out of bed, reluctantly but realizing that I had already slept at least an hour longer than I wanted to (Well actually about eight more than I wanted to, but as long as I have to, I'd at least like to not waste too long on it). Then I dressed myself, with particular expertise I might add, not a single thing is backwards or inside out! Result.

After I was presentable, I exited my bedroom. A small, orange bundle of fur shouted at me. Hmmmm... "Hello Jinx!" I said. He shouted again, skinny and indignant. Now let me tell you something about the cats - there are four of them, and you can't trust a single one of them. Jinx is the worst liar ever about being hungry. Sugi is genuinely hungry more, but he shouts when he knows it isn't time for food. Murphl0rt and Teeko are more trustworthy, but they will still lie on occasion, so you have to be wary.

Fortunately, Sugi is on a diet, and this diet means he has a daily ration. You can therefore deduce whether or not it is proper to distribute cat food by examining his food ration tub. Today, I examined it, and they had only had breakfast! Well it was midday by the time I got up, which means cat lunchtime! Plagued by them and constantly shouted at to remind me to do exactly what I was in the middle of doing, I fought through the distractions and successfully distributed the food in the correct places, as well as the cats.

You see, each cat gets different food. Sugi is on diet food. Teeko gets regular indoor adult cat food. Jinx gets indoor kitten food. L0rt gets wet food. There are varying reasons for this, but what it boils down to is, only Teeko and Jinx can be in the same room to each, as they take no interest in each other's food. If there is any other inter-cat interaction at mealtimes, however, someone's food will be stolen. So, with Herculean effort, I put the cats with the correct cat food. It's like a puzzle.

After I had fed them, I got mail! HUZZAHS! A large sum of money will be given to me by my university largely on the basis that I am fantastically intelligent. A smaller sum has been credited on the basis that I'm fairly poor. I fired up the computer to regale all with tales of this. Then I put away the cat food, once they had eaten, and set about a few more websites, including our very own EoFF, which is where you find me now.

And now I must go! For I am not as clean as I could be, and it is time for me to shower. I know, ladies and most gentlemen, how attractive and tempting that image is, but I'm afraid that for most of you it will never be anything more than your imagination.

Oh, and the entire time I've been on the computer I've been listening to Still Alive from Portal. Best ending song ever.

Peegee
10-15-2007, 01:55 PM
Yesterday was an exciting day of waking up at 3:30pm and slacking off until Simpsons! Then after that I noobed up a little, skipped working out, and AZNED it up HARDCOARE! ^_^

really, I didn't do anything yesterday. Sundays are days where I supremely slack off.

Rostum
10-15-2007, 02:23 PM
Today I woke up, had a sexy soapy shower; felt all wet, naked and vulnerable. Got ready, went to university classes, had to do an impromptu speech on a random subject -- felt extremely pathetic.

Came home, worked on my take-home exam, then spent time with my girlfriend; no funny business, bummer. Watched the first episode of the new season for Supernatural, watched Californication, then The Office and now Boston Legal.

While watching TV, I drew up some reference images and image planes for a vehicle I am having to model as a game asset.

Anyway, the moral of the story is that none of the day was actually worth it due to getting no funny business. I am the slave of my own primitive instinct. D;

Peegee
10-15-2007, 03:11 PM
You need to have pr0n playing when your gf comes over. It sends an unmistakable message.

The Summoner of Leviathan
10-15-2007, 03:30 PM
A great battle ensued, my alarm calling forth all its power to awaken me, yet I rallied my allies to counter its attacks. I kept it at bay for an hour or more, I can hardly remember since in the heat of the battle time simply flies by. My only weapon was my hands which attacked its weak spot: Snooze. It started to look bleak for me, I knew my end was coming soon. It continued its onslaught, driving me to the end--it was then I knew I failed. I walked solemnly toward my alarm, ready for the conditions of my defeat, yet I was struck by utter brilliance, reaching in before it knew better I hit the switch, slaying the beast!

Being still weary from the battle, I summoned my companion, this laptop, forth. As it listened to my calls, as all good servants do, I was whisked away to the world called EoFF. There a messaged awaited me, the urgency was unbearable thus with the haste of hare I replied. I still felt worn from my earlier battle, so I retired to the shower, seeking solace in its warm embrace.

There I did not find my peace for thoughts drove through my mind, working away at my projects yet to come. Ideas of self, no-self, emptiness, condition, dependent origination became a whirlwind in my mind, as I prepared mentally for this evenings task: writing a 2000 word essay on karma, rebirth and how it would be analyzed by the famous Buddhist philosopher, Nagarjuna.

With that quest completed, I promptly exited the bathroom, equipping myself with my armour for the fierce day ahead. Now I stand here, waiting, knowing that my executioners is to come when I leave this safe house. My executioner shall come in a lovely form of a kind lady, knowing far and wide as my Japanese professor. Her weapon of choice, one of the most deadly in her vast arsenal: a quiz on Japanese adjectives. Will I be able to defend myself from such a terrible fate or shall I again succumb to the doom that has been fated? Stay tune to find out.

Dynast-Kid
10-15-2007, 05:47 PM

Happiness! And she DID find her car right away the second time! End!

Oh my God, that was the cutest thing i've ever read! I must draw it! xD

I'd tell you about my day, but then i'd have to kill you.

No.78
10-15-2007, 06:19 PM
I awoke to the evil bleepings of my alarm clock, unable to experience the pleasure of hitting it, turning the dial, I felt the need to unleash my anger on something else, but alas I was too tired.

The bitter cold on the way to college woke me up, so I could sit in English and try to pretend to concentrate on the ultimately boring lesson focused on phonetics and later, sign language.

After the lesson had finally finished, I happily walked back home to freedom, trying to forget about that revision I needed to do for the Media Test tomorrow. Once home I grabbed the DVDs I borrowed from my friend, which I had reluctantly been tricked into being addicted to... And reached the end of Season 1 of Desperate Housewives. Yes I know, don't hurt me please. But in all honesty, the season finale was a real anticlimax.

I then went on to do normal computer things, and eventually sometime after dinner, I wrote this on some silly thread.

You may now lick it

Avarice-ness
10-15-2007, 06:38 PM
I'll do like yesterday or what ever day it was 'cause it was FFVI related.

---

IT WAS A DARK AND STORMY NIGHT! (LOLOL)

Seriously though, I was just laying on the sofa playing FFVI on my DS when I looked up at my boyfriend, who at that time was at the computer on myspace. I chuckled quietly as I turned my head back to the tiny DS screen only to see that I had entered a random battle! With Edgar, Sabin, Cyan and Gau at my disposal, I enter what was going to be the most humorous battle on the Veldt I had ever faced.

Something came over me, it was as if my brain stopped working correctly and Gau was set on the Bomb rage! "Oh Dear sweet lord what have I done!?" I exclaimed aloud. My boyfriend then turned over to face me quickly as I shouted vulgarities at the tiny handheld game system, I looked towards him frowning as I had now paused the game. As if he had never seen me bellow out at a video game before, he quietly asked, "What happened". I look back at the game, still paused by the way, and go "Gau cast self-destruct on himself", in which triggered emense laughing from my boyfriend. Yeah that was so not funny!

I get my wits back and unpause the game, Edgar becomes confused! Oh god! And not only is Edgar confused, but I forgot to heal Cyan before the battle! "82HP! THAT'S NOT ENOUGH!" BAM! Cyan is now dead!! I curse loudly at the game as my boyfriend continues to laugh at this party's demise.

I see Edgar now, spinning frantically with little chocobo's circling the head that once held a brain, I see Sabin standing there waiting to Blitz the little grasshoppers who did his brother in. VENGEANCE, Sabin bellowed out as a small blue box hovered the top of the screen, with the hellish words "CHAINSAW". I utterout the only thing I can think of as I watch Edgar rip his brother to bloody shreds.. "god..dammit."

Gau, a peice of exploded skin and bone, Cyan, the product of illness and lack of bandages, Sabin, blood and bones, the only thing left of a man after being completely overkilled by his loving brother, and Edgar, the spinning man who has no regards to what just happened is now, what I am not so pleasantly entitled to say, my battle party.

With one last final blow, The blue hovering box of death appears to me again, in almost a hazy vision. This hazy vision reads "Chainsaw"... Yet again this chainsaw has come after my party. This chainsaw has turned brothers against brothers..

RIDDEN WITH PAIN, Edgar does the last sensible thing a man can do after watching a ten year old boy explode, an old man die from wounds, and his own hands take his brothers life..
Edgar turns the chainsaw on himself.

The little blue hovering box comes back for one final word.

Annihilated.

.... I turn the game off, set the small box down. Then make my way to the kitchen in which I was to make a feast in memory of this brave, yet doomed men.

The end.

edczxcvbnm
10-15-2007, 06:50 PM
You wanna know about my day? Well let me tell you about my day then. It is a tale of tradgy and luck all rolled into one.

The day starts off with a dream...dreaming of dehydration in the desert. Walking endlessly while 7 different suns burn my world a sunder and laugh at me. I try to block them out but there are just too many and the world is turning into glass. Just when I start to melt into the glass my alarm goes off.

I wake up and my room feels like sand is in the air. It is now starting to become winter time and that means the heat in my room goes into unquestionably hot and dry. But it is too hot and I have not gotten enough sleep. I don't get up right away and make a mistake that one should never do. "I rest my eyes". I have fallen back asleep and wake up too late. I have already missed the last train I should be taking so now it is time to get my ass in gear and get to the next train.

Like the Flash, I move and do things at record speed. By the time I am done and out the door only seconds have passed. I saw my house shake from the sonic boom I have created. It is okay though. The house is still standing and now I am off to the train...to work.

What shall happen there I wonder?

Quindiana Jones
10-15-2007, 07:11 PM
I have a flaming gay wristband.

My day:

Earlier this morning I went to bed. 5 hours later, at 6AM, I woke up and prepared myself for college. I ate Weetabix and had a nice cuppa tea! At 7.45 I exited my house and trotted along to the bus stop. The bus arrived at 8AM. So commenceth mine bus journey! It lasted one hour, and when I reached college I had to run (but I walked) to get to the lesson on time.

In law, my teacher accused me of not giving her the homework, to which I replied "That's odd, because I gave it to you." I busty young lady near me then cried "Yeah he did, he showed it to me!". I love her. My teacher then proceeded to blather on, and I announced "I can print it off again if you've lost it", which had the class in paroxysms of laughter. This made me happy.

I then went to Philosophy, and learned about the joys of Direct and Indirect realism. What joy!

After that, I had economics, in which I found out I got 21/25 in an exam, giving me a tasty A. I was especially happy with this because I thought I sucked at economics, but clearly I don't. My goodness!

After that, I had 2 free lessons to wait for my bus, in which I did NONE OF YOUR BUSINESSES.

After getting home, I slept.

theundeadhero
10-15-2007, 10:02 PM
My day began as I went to bed at four in the morning. For the next several hours I slept. I woke up once or twice between the ungodly hours of eight and ten am, but quickly went back to sleep. Around eleven, one of the guys came into the tent looking for somebody. It was obvious he was momentarily blind with the tent being pitch black and it being so bright outside you need to wear sunglasses or risk going blind. That's no exageration. Anyway, I saw him reaching for my feet, so I quickly moved them out of the way thinking that he intended to grab my ankles and yank me out of bed. He had done it before. Then he smeared his hand across my face a few times. You may think the previous actions odd, but they're not. That's just the way we show affection around here. Once he was sure I was awake he said he needed to go to Ali Al Saleem and that I should drive him there. I didn't disagree. I got out of bed and put some clothes on. Normally I would then shave but I decided not to this morning because I detest the feel of putting a blade against my face every morning, and every now and then you need a little rebellion to make your life more interesting for yourself. I grabbed my gun and bullets, as well as anything else I would need, and went outside. From there we headed to the SUV and once in he drove to the TOC area so we could take care of all the official nonsense that is the day to day of my life. The reason for going to Ali Al Saleem was that both ATMs on camp were broke and the debit machines at the px "are pieces of :skull::skull::skull::skull: that never work". Then we drove off towards our destination. The ride was a typical one. We cruised along the desolate highway at speeds over one-hundred miles an hour, hitting the sporadic speed bumbs with the ghost of a smile. Once we got there it was off to the PX. While inside I didn't really see anything I needed. I saw another copy of Eternal Sonota and was once again severely tempted to just pick it up there and then, but I'm currently a Blue Dragon kind of guy so I left it on the shelf. After that, the day generally degraded into the usual dilerium of being stuck in the middle of the desert with nothing to do but waste the time in the day, which is exactly what I'm still doing now twelve hours later.