PDA

View Full Version : Try this. It's so ridiculous.

MKusanagi
10-16-2007, 05:33 AM
No. This isn't spam. It's a quiz I found called What's your power animal? or something. It's aimed at women and it is extremely stepford. I turned out to be the bear. Which is so unlike me. Seriously, I don't know how much crack they smoked before making this quiz but clearly it fucked them up. Free Relationship Quizzes, Marriage Quizzes, Personality Quizzes, Health Quizzes: LifeScript.com (http://www.lifescript.com/quiz/quiz.asp?bid=34719&valid=1&page=5&ptype=PA)

That's the link. It only has two brief pages of offers. Just say no and make a bogus email and name. I'm really kind of insulted. How am I the bear? I'm thin. I eat normally. And I'm certainly not cuddly. Everyone around me knows that. Completely moronic. I want to see how accurate it was(not) for everyone else.

Note to mods: If you feel this is not good for the boards feel free to ax it. I am not a spammer.

Jojee
10-16-2007, 05:46 AM
I'm a bear too. xD

Face Shape: Broad, round or square.

Body type: Often stocky, carry excess weight in the belly.

Social style: You love to socialize with friends and family and often cook, sing or tell jokes.

Spirit: You crave the comfort and fulfillment of meaningful relationships, but too often you settle for a pastry instead.

With others you are: Compassionate, warm and patient.

Best traits: Loving and kind.

Worst traits: Inadaptable to change, overly sensitive

Ideal job: One where you can freely express your words, thoughts and feelings; one that involves food. Bears are often writers, teachers or chefs.

Food cravings: Sweets. Unfortunately, your sweet tooth puts you at risk for abdominal obesity and diabetes.

Worst eating habit: Turning to food in times of emotional stress.

Ideal exercise: Any kind of team sport.

Weight loss goal: Break your emotional attachment to food and turn to friends, not sweets, in times of stress.

Totally unlike me. I actually don't eat at all when I'm sad :p

Rengori
10-16-2007, 07:17 AM
I'm a fucking Crane.

You're a Comely Crane
Although one animal is usually dominant, keep in mind that "we all have tendencies of all four animals," says Hadady. Here are the typical characteristics of a Crane:

Face Shape: Narrow facial features.

Body type: Slender and willowy, or massive. Cranes always go to extremes and are always attractive.

Social style: You prefer to be alone and are drained by social activities.

Spirit: Proud and sensitive; often highly spiritual.

With others you are: Sneaky and secretive. You use your addictions as a barrier between yourself and others (i.e. leaving the dinner table for a smoking break, sneaking away from a card game for some ice cream).

Best traits: Dignified, courageous, dedicated.

Worst traits: Anxious, standoffish, secretive.

Celeb match: Marilyn Monroe. Despite her personal insecurities and poor health, she achieved worldwide fame.

Ideal job: No matter the profession, you strive for perfection. For example, you don't want to be just a pianist; you want to be a renowned musician. Also, your beauty makes you an ideal fashion model.

Food cravings: Pizza, bread, pasta; dairy products, especially ice cream and cheese.

Worst eating habit: Harmful tendencies like yo-yo dieting or drug/alcohol abuse.

Ideal exercise: Yoga, which will help you stay mindful of your own body and give the solitude you need.

Weight loss goal: Eat balanced, nourishing foods and follow a regular eating schedule.

Ace14
10-16-2007, 07:52 AM
I'm a damned bear!

Social style: You love to socialize with friends and family and often cook, sing or tell jokes.

Spirit: You crave the comfort and fulfillment of meaningful relationships, but too often you settle for a pastry instead.

Ideal job: One where you can freely express your words, thoughts and feelings; one that involves food. Bears are often writers, teachers or chefs.

Food cravings: Sweets. Unfortunately, your sweet tooth puts you at risk for abdominal obesity and diabetes.

Weight loss goal: Break your emotional attachment to food and turn to friends, not sweets, in times of stress.

Ramza Beoulve
10-16-2007, 08:25 AM
I'm a Dependable Dragon

You're a Dependable Dragon
Although one animal is usually dominant, keep in mind that "we all have tendencies of all four animals," says Hadady. Here are the typical characteristics of a Dragon:

Face Shape: Round or square.

Body type: Often overweight.

Social style: Generous and dependable. Your friends often turn to you for advice and support.

Spirit: You're talented, imaginative and motivated, but when you run out of steam you become lethargic and sedentary.

With others you are: Compassionate, patient.

Best traits: Empathetic, creative.

Worst traits: Low self-esteem, emotional, defensive, tendency toward depression.

Celeb match: Oprah. Her weight fluctuates, but her drive and innovation remain constant.

Ideal job: Dragons view their job as a calling, not just a profession. They are often nurses, teachers, artists, and writers.

Food cravings: Salt, sweets, bread, and oily foods.

Worst eating habit: Using food to satisfy your emotional hunger even when you're not physically hungry.

Ideal exercise: Pilates will tone up your midsection without hard exertion; walking.

Weight loss goal: When you need a quick pick-me-up, ditch the junk food. Instead, get plenty of rest and eat nourishing foods. Also, focus on finding the connection between the food you eat and your emotions.

Heath
10-16-2007, 10:25 AM
Like Rengori, I am a crane as well. I don't know whether I'm a fucking crane or not though. Still, could've been worse. Could've gotten something like a stick insect or Graham Norton; now those would've been painful.

Breine
10-16-2007, 10:41 AM
I'm a smurfing Crane.

You're a Comely Crane
Although one animal is usually dominant, keep in mind that "we all have tendencies of all four animals," says Hadady. Here are the typical characteristics of a Crane:

Body type: Slender and willowy, or massive. Cranes always go to extremes and are always attractive.

With others you are: Sneaky and secretive. You use your addictions as a barrier between yourself and others (i.e. leaving the dinner table for a smoking break, sneaking away from a card game for some ice cream).

Celeb match: Marilyn Monroe. Despite her personal insecurities and poor health, she achieved worldwide fame.

Ideal job: No matter the profession, you strive for perfection. For example, you don't want to be just a pianist; you want to be a renowned musician. Also, your beauty makes you an ideal fashion model.

Food cravings: Pizza, bread, pasta; dairy products, especially ice cream and cheese.

Worst eating habit: Harmful tendencies like yo-yo dieting or drug/alcohol abuse.

Ideal exercise: Yoga, which will help you stay mindful of your own body and give the solitude you need.

Weight loss goal: Eat balanced, nourishing foods and follow a regular eating schedule.

Me too.. :eep:

Captain Maxx Power
10-16-2007, 10:48 AM
Having to supply email = evil. I ain't doing it.

Heath
10-16-2007, 10:55 AM

I just gave a fake one. As far as they know, my name is Mario Mario and my e-mail address is m.mario@world-1-1.net

rubah
10-16-2007, 04:24 PM
What a terrible quiz; aparently everyone is either a bear or a crane, with only a few outlying tigers and dragons.

Jess
10-16-2007, 05:12 PM
I'm a crane, apparently.

Tallulah
10-16-2007, 05:32 PM

I am Ginny Potter at harryluvr4lief@hotMALE.com... ;)

I got Bear, which is mainly inaccurate. What a load of old cobblers, as they say in Spain... :rolleyes2

edczxcvbnm
10-16-2007, 05:59 PM
You're a Comely Crane

Levian
10-16-2007, 06:07 PM
foa and I (and psychotic in parenthesis) took lots of tests the other day. We even found out what the color of our hearts were. Mine was purple.

Dynast-Kid
10-16-2007, 06:16 PM
I got bear. :(

I start adding photos in my scrapbook, but stop halfway through to start writing a poem.

That made me laugh so hard! xD

EDITGA: This (http://www.quizilla.com/users/XxLoveiscruelxX/quizzes/7%20minutes%20in%20heaven~naruto%20style~long%20results!/)is a much better quiz. lawl

Jojee
10-16-2007, 06:39 PM
foa and I (and psychotic in parenthesis) took lots of tests the other day. We even found out what the color of our hearts were. Mine was purple.

Really, I would have thought black. xD

EDITGA: This (http://www.quizilla.com/users/XxLoveiscruelxX/quizzes/7%20minutes%20in%20heaven~naruto%20style~long%20results!/)is a much better quiz. lawl

LOL
xD
*can't stop laughing* :mog:

Bunny
10-16-2007, 07:26 PM
I must have missed the memo in which bears were named "one of the more cuddly animals in the world."

MKusanagi
10-17-2007, 03:58 AM
I must have missed the memo in which bears were named "one of the more cuddly animals in the world."
It's just traditionalistic thinking. They're stuck in the "Pooh bear" stage.

Momiji
10-17-2007, 04:03 AM
I'm a bear too. xD

Totally unlike me. I actually don't eat at all when I'm sad :p

Same. What a stupid quiz.

MKusanagi
10-17-2007, 04:13 AM
I'm a Dependable Dragon

You're a Dependable Dragon
Although one animal is usually dominant, keep in mind that "we all have tendencies of all four animals," says Hadady. Here are the typical characteristics of a Dragon:

Face Shape: Round or square.

Body type: Often overweight.

Social style: Generous and dependable. Your friends often turn to you for advice and support.

Spirit: You're talented, imaginative and motivated, but when you run out of steam you become lethargic and sedentary.

With others you are: Compassionate, patient.

Best traits: Empathetic, creative.

Worst traits: Low self-esteem, emotional, defensive, tendency toward depression.

Celeb match: Oprah. Her weight fluctuates, but her drive and innovation remain constant.

Ideal job: Dragons view their job as a calling, not just a profession. They are often nurses, teachers, artists, and writers.

Food cravings: Salt, sweets, bread, and oily foods.

Worst eating habit: Using food to satisfy your emotional hunger even when you're not physically hungry.

Ideal exercise: Pilates will tone up your midsection without hard exertion; walking.

Weight loss goal: When you need a quick pick-me-up, ditch the junk food. Instead, get plenty of rest and eat nourishing foods. Also, focus on finding the connection between the food you eat and your emotions.

What I love about this test is that aside from the crane and tiger every single result says you're overweight.