PDA

View Full Version : Bleach questions

Masamunemaster
10-16-2007, 08:13 AM
Lets do one of those ask a ques then answer one

Il start

What episode do we get to see hollow ichigo??????

Azure Chrysanthemum
10-16-2007, 08:28 AM
Depends on how you view it, canonically. The first hinting of it is episode 19 (Ichigo becomes a Hollow!). The first time we see Hollow Ichigo's inner-self form is I believe episode 38 (Desperation! The brokened Zangetsu). The first time the mask actively materializes is either 57 (One thousand cherrry blossoms, crushed! Zangetsu thrusts through the sky) or 58 (Unseal! The Black Blade, the Miraculous Power).

Masamunemaster
10-16-2007, 08:38 AM
Have they already got those episodes out(19s about to come on in a few days, and I don't remember 38)

Azure Chrysanthemum
10-16-2007, 08:43 AM
Cartoon Network has aired up to around episode 52, as I understand it. The current Japanese release is up to episode 143, and 144 is slated to air with the newest opening and ending either today or tomorrow (I can never keep the airing schedule straight). The current DVD release is 6 in America, and I'm not sure what episode that is although it's likely somewhere around 25-30.

Masamunemaster
10-16-2007, 09:04 AM
Where is a good site to watch them(and I know there are some)

JKTrix
10-16-2007, 01:04 PM
I'm unable to confirm this myself, but I know Adult Swim's website streams some of the episodes of their shows every week (my country isn't allowed access to that part of the site). Don't know if Bleach is on there.

Other than that, you're asking for fansubs which you won't get an open answer from here.

I think starting next week on Adult Swim, Bleach is going to be replaced by Death Note for a while.

Fonzie
10-16-2007, 01:44 PM
I'm unable to confirm this myself, but I know Adult Swim's website streams some of the episodes of their shows every week (my country isn't allowed access to that part of the site). Don't know if Bleach is on there.

Other than that, you're asking for fansubs which you won't get an open answer from here.

I think starting next week on Adult Swim, Bleach is going to be replaced by Death Note for a while.

Psh, I heard the English trailer for it.

They made Light sound like a little boy, and L sound like Issac Hays.

escobert
10-16-2007, 04:22 PM
I wish AS would stick with a show for more than 2 weeks. They're been constantly switching things around lately.

Masamunemaster
10-17-2007, 07:42 AM
NOOOOOOOOOOOO, how could they do that, I hate them now

JKTrix
10-17-2007, 03:21 PM
Relax, Bleach has been on for over a year, showing 52 episodes almost consecutively every week. The dub people likely need a chance to catch up. Even the Japanese releases need a break for the animators, and I'd rather they'd take more breaks instead of bringing in Filler.

Besides, Death Note is awesome enough that it may very well douse your burning passion for Bleach. Despite the choice of voices.

Masamunemaster
10-17-2007, 06:39 PM
Does it have a lot of fighting, or at least enough to balance out the talking?

Azure Chrysanthemum
10-17-2007, 07:48 PM
Does it have a lot of fighting, or at least enough to balance out the talking?

If that's what you're looking for I'll suggest Naruto, which I think Cartoon Network is still airing. Death Note is plot-centric, primarily dialogue, and focuses on mind games and outsmarting your opponent.

Masamunemaster
10-18-2007, 03:29 AM
Sounds OK, I'll give it a few episodes

Whos gonna buy the Bleah game?

50calCerberus
10-20-2007, 05:07 PM
lets see i got the ds one and im renting the wii one from game fly...the ds one is online and i would recommend it if u wanna beat the crap out of someone online with ur favorite soul reaper or chracters like inoue,chad,ishida,...even tatski or kon pretty much any chracter during the soul society chapter where ichigo and his posse got to save rugia from being executed...i havent played the wii one im still waitn for it to come in the mail...when i do play it ill try to get on here to tell ya bout it...only thing i know is the wii ones not online and u use and swing ur wii remote as a sword to attack...

i jus saw ep 144 last night that chit was crazy...lol:D

Masamunemaster
10-22-2007, 07:58 AM
Well its alright I want the death note, I would have so much fun
*snickering evily*

nozkits
10-25-2007, 05:32 PM
Why on BLeach do the bad guys get the most ridiculous names

Espada = Sword

Arrancar = to boot

Hueco Mundo = Hollow World.

Menos Grande = Less Large.

JKTrix
10-25-2007, 06:38 PM
They're not ridiculous, they're Spanish. Unless you think Japanese naming things after Spanish things is ridiculous, but it's no more ridiculous than Japanese naming people after vegetables. In fact it's far less ridiculous.

CimminyCricket
10-25-2007, 06:43 PM
I actually like those names.

DK
10-25-2007, 06:54 PM
Bleach: The Blade of Fate is an awesome game, I got it for my DS a week ago or so and have been playing it pretty consistently since. It's awesome.

I did have a question about Bleach too, something was bugging me, but I totally forgot what it was. :monster:

nozkits
10-26-2007, 03:29 AM
They're not ridiculous, they're Spanish. Unless you think Japanese naming things after Spanish things is ridiculous, but it's no more ridiculous than Japanese naming people after vegetables. In fact it's far less ridiculous.
I didn't insult the language. I talked about their names and yes for name they are ridiculous even for Spanish speakers such as myself. I'm sorry to break it to you but I never said nor intended to say "Spanish is ridiculous"

JKTrix
10-26-2007, 12:55 PM
I didn't say Spanish is ridiculous either, I said maybe you thought 'Japanese speaking Spanish is ridiculous'. But really the whole post was tongue-in-cheek, and I guess you didn't pick up on my Dragon Ball Z punchline.

As for 'why are they spanish names', the creator probably wanted to do something different and thought it was cool. Possibly the same reason he named the manga 'Bleach'. The same way you might see people with T-shirts or tattoos or something with Japanese/Chinese symbols, Japanese people walk around with random English or other languages on their clothes.
http://img451.imageshack.us/img451/14/blowtvwp0.jpg
It's exotic.

50calCerberus
11-05-2007, 01:18 AM
hmm well i played the wii version and like the ds version the story makes no sense....has nothing to do with the anime besides the characters they added this weird espada named arturo plateado who has weird butterfly energy wing thingys....other than that the fighting kickas ass even though its only 2 players...i gotta say its one of the best fighting games iv ever played on a nintendo system...i would recommend it if u have a wii....the controls are awesome and so are the bankais...the character unlock system is unique...ive heard its difficult but i like it...its coo....point is if ur looking to get it id reccomend it one of the best games out for the wii:D......the new dbz budokai tenkaichi 3 should be good too...i hear theres a naruto one out that im looking to try ill tell bout it ud like....probally in another post...

DK
11-05-2007, 01:35 AM
The story mode makes perfect sense in the DS game, you just have to unlock the last story path because it's the series storyline. The first one is a made up one :monster:

Azure Chrysanthemum
11-05-2007, 02:19 AM
Why on BLeach do the bad guys get the most ridiculous names

Espada = Sword

Arrancar = to boot

Hueco Mundo = Hollow World.

Menos Grande = Less Large.

Espada is pretty self-explanatory. They're the strongest of Aizen's army, they are his swords, as it were.

Hueco Mundo is the world of the Hollows, so I see no reason why it can't be called the "Hollow World".

Menos in this case means "minus". Good souls are called "Plusses", so it's another way to call it a freakin' huge hollow.

Finally, Arrancar comes from a Spanish verb that means "to remove" or "to rip off," referring to what is done with their mask. The kanji used to write their name is actually the kanji for "torn mask."

50calCerberus
11-07-2007, 03:33 AM
yah i kno that bout the ds on but i was talkn bout the wii one...i think they should have made hollow ichigo in the ds one have his own moves like the move where he slings the sword at ichigo by the wrap in the series...they should have takn out the masked dog dude as a character and put someone else cause they have him without the mask u know...

the names do make sense when u know wat they mean...thanx for that:D