PDA

View Full Version : Rush

Badge
10-16-2007, 05:01 PM
Has anyone else been to see them or going to see them on there latest tour?

I went to see them Friday just gone, and I wasn't disappointed, they were pure amazing.

Not bad for guys in their 50s. It puts music around nowadays to shame in the sense of abilityto play instruments.

Amazing guys!

I Don't Need A Name
10-16-2007, 05:10 PM
I havent been to see them but i know what you mean about putting people to shame
there needs to be more Geddy Lee's and Neil Peart's...and Alex Lifeson's xD
they are pretty awsome.

Bunny
10-16-2007, 05:19 PM
Rush are awesome. My girlfriend recently went to see them and I broke up with her out of jealousy.

(Not really, but she said they were amazing)

Resha
10-16-2007, 05:26 PM
Never seen them, but Yngvey bugged me to get their album persistently :p and I liked it very much. Score to him. He called it the best album of the 80s or 90s or something -- Moving Pictures? I forget now, and I'm too lazy to open iTunes.

Bunny
10-16-2007, 05:31 PM
Moving Pictures is an album. I prefer 2112 though.

White Raven
10-16-2007, 09:23 PM
Rush is by far the best band to come out of my country (Canada) and on my favourite band list, they hold down the 5 spot.

Moving Pictures is my favourite album by them, with other notables being their debut album Rush, Fly By Night, 2112, Permanent Waves and their new one Snakes and Arrows.

I went to see them at the A.C.C. in Toronto in September and was amazingly blown away by their performance. The first time I saw them was at Toronto's "SARS-stock", and they rocked there too!