PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy happenings

jammi567
10-16-2007, 06:01 PM
A simple thread to post anything that happened to you as you play(ed) through the games.

I've got one. The first time i played X, i messed up on the Sphere Grid so much that my characters hadn't even reached 1000hp (apart from Auron, of course).

cloud21zidane16
10-16-2007, 08:44 PM
The first ever time i played VII i didnt realise that the ultimate weapons gave no materia growth, and equipped them as soon as i got them:rolleyes2

silentenigma
10-16-2007, 09:21 PM
I've got one. The first time i played X, i messed up on the Sphere Grid so much that my characters hadn't even reached 1000hp (apart from Auron, of course).

First time I played FFX i didn't even learn how to use the sphere grid until the mihen highroad.

basche12
10-16-2007, 09:24 PM
how did you not learn how to use the spere grid until then??? the game gives a tutorial at the beginning or do you just press buttons until it is over like me?? lol im not bashing you because of this im just curious??

jammi567
10-17-2007, 09:53 PM
I must admit, i'm curious to know as well.

First time i played VI, i didn't know how to get tid of Espars, so my characters were stuck with the same things until i found out how to unjunction them from a guide.

Sefie1999AD
10-17-2007, 10:24 PM
The first time I played FFVII, I heard you shouldn't equip many materia orbs on your characters because it reduces their physical stats, so my characters probably had about 1-2 materia orbs equipped in their weapon and armor throughout Midgar. I'm not sure if it was before or after the characters left Midgar when I finally started to equip all the weapon and armor slots with Materia.

Takara
10-17-2007, 10:41 PM
The first time I played FFVIII, I kept losing Rinoa in space during disk three, and kill her during that battle against Adel on disk four.

Oh, wait, I still do that. :mwahaha:

Dr. Acula
10-18-2007, 04:34 AM
In FF8, I didn't know how to junction things properly until disc 3. Before that, I got my brother to do it for me.

XxSephirothxX
10-18-2007, 04:38 AM
Once partway through FFVI I had multiplayer mode turned on without realizing it and was pretty freaked out when I could only control two of my characters in battle. Thought something was wrong with my game.

silentenigma
10-19-2007, 01:09 AM
how did you not learn how to use the spere grid until then??? the game gives a tutorial at the beginning or do you just press buttons until it is over like me?? lol im not bashing you because of this im just curious??

Yeah, i was in a hurry so I rushed through the tutorial a bit. but hey, I was a young'n back then.

Masamunemaster
10-19-2007, 04:41 AM
In FFVII, I couldn't beat most of the bosses, but that was because that was the first FF game I ever played and didn't quite understand it all, but then when I started over I got it and said WTF how was this hard(especially the demon wall)