PDA

View Full Version : alot to do in this game =X

Crimson
10-17-2007, 03:40 AM
just hope I can concentrate, first ill do the cindequa trick to get steal ability early, then use the steal guide and note which missions not to forget, then use the Perfect Ivalice setup for the good treasures, must not forget to capture a goblin and thundrake before they become extinct oh and steal their abilites too for a blue mage and- AHHHHHHHH >_<

Fynn
10-17-2007, 09:44 PM
Good luck :riiight:

.:kerrod:.
01-31-2008, 07:24 AM
i didnt know there was all this stuff to do :p dang it, better start another game :) now that i've finished 'tactics' (psp) in between, i can go back to this...which in SOME ways is better, in some ways worse...

Roogle
01-31-2008, 02:40 PM
It sounds like you know about everything to do in the game before you have even started! I wish I had that kind of foresight. In my first playthrough, I was just putting places wherever the map had a free space.

What is this about Goblins and Thundrakes going extinct? Do they disappear after a certain mission?

02-01-2008, 05:40 AM
It sounds like you know about everything to do in the game before you have even started! I wish I had that kind of foresight. In my first playthrough, I was just putting places wherever the map had a free space.

What is this about Goblins and Thundrakes going extinct? Do they disappear after a certain mission?

haha, i did that with the towns as well, got like, some crappy boots everytime thinkin' im the bee's knees :p
but yeah, i was wondering about these goblins and thundrakes too....

Skyblade
02-01-2008, 03:54 PM
Goblins and Thundrakes stop showing up eventually. Goblins leave fairly early in the game, while Thundrakes stay till just before the last boss (of the first story). Neither one shows up in random Clan encounters or the repeatable Free Area missions, so you can't capture them as many times as you want, as you can with the others. However, they each show up in side quests, which you don't have to do immediately. The first of the Hero Gaol missions has a Goblin in it, and one of the Delia Wyrms quests has a Thundrake, IIRC.

02-02-2008, 02:44 AM
...before the last boss (of the first story)...

there's a second story?! or do you just mean the main one...cos there's no other 'last boss' if there's only one story...

Bolivar
02-02-2008, 04:37 AM
I put a decent amount of hours on this, but on a friend's version. Playing XII, I really wanna get this game for myself finally, I guess It'd be a good idea to pay attention to some of this stuff.