PDA

View Full Version : Legalize Marijuana!!

Jojee
10-17-2007, 05:45 AM
If pot is illegal they should make love illegal too because it's addicting and fuzzy and people do even more stupid things in the name of love and love is like a drug and *shoots it up your veins* :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2:

Debate.

rubah
10-17-2007, 05:49 AM
in engineering seminar today, a nice man told us of a single parent he had to reject for a job offer that would've made them so happy because they failed the pot test.

Rengori
10-17-2007, 05:50 AM
LEGALIZE IT

escobert
10-17-2007, 05:51 AM
Drugs are bad mmkay?

Jojee
10-17-2007, 05:52 AM
THEN, IS LOVE BAD, BERT?

Rengori
10-17-2007, 05:53 AM
:sing: Love Hurts~

edczxcvbnm
10-17-2007, 05:54 AM
But what is love?...baby don't hurt me...don't hurt me...no more XD

Mirage
10-17-2007, 05:57 AM
Legalize it or ban nicotine and alcohol.

Denmark
10-17-2007, 06:01 AM
Drugs are bad mmkay?

wait, weren't you the one complaining earlier about your stash of weed being almost gone? ^_^

Jojo, are you high right now? Bad little girl.

Yeah, legalize it. and ban public nicotine smoking. :rolleyes2

Jojee
10-17-2007, 06:02 AM
I AM HIGH :jokey:

But on what? ;) ;) ;)

Then you'll have to ban public pot smoking too, after it's legalized!

Denmark
10-17-2007, 06:04 AM
The crack cocaine, obviously.

Whoever said public pot smoking would be legalized? Not I!

Shlup
10-17-2007, 06:05 AM
in engineering seminar today, a nice man told us of a single parent he had to reject for a job offer that would've made them so happy because they failed the pot test.

Then he dodged a bullet by not hiring someone stupid enough to smoke pot anytime near pursuing a job 'cause new jobs tend to test you for stuff like that.

Also, most people who get themselves into single parent status do it by being a dumbass.

Also, pot should be legal.

escobert
10-17-2007, 06:13 AM
THEN, IS LOVE BAD, BERT?

Yes. very.

Drugs are bad mmkay?

wait, weren't you the one complaining earlier about your stash of weed being almost gone? ^_^

Jojo, are you high right now? Bad little girl.

Yeah, legalize it. and ban public nicotine smoking. :rolleyes2

yes, and that does not mean I advocate it! :p ;)

fire_of_avalon
10-17-2007, 06:14 AM
Pot is non-addictive, though. Love is highly addictive.

escobert
10-17-2007, 06:15 AM
I dunno. I gotta smoke some herb EVERY night before bed. Or I sit here and play video games until 8 AM.

Araciel
10-17-2007, 06:15 AM
dirty fucking hippies.

fire_of_avalon
10-17-2007, 06:16 AM
I dunno. I gotta smoke some herb EVERY night before bed. Or I sit here and play video games until 8 AM.

Psychological effects! You're just so used to it you think you need it.

Jojee
10-17-2007, 06:17 AM
Is love not a psychological addiction?

Rengori
10-17-2007, 06:18 AM
Love can very well be a physical addiction.

escobert
10-17-2007, 06:21 AM
I do notice time goes bye faster at work when I'm not stoned :p

Jojee
10-17-2007, 07:13 AM
If pot is banned because it's addicting they should ban FOOD too!!!!! :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2:

Araciel
10-17-2007, 07:14 AM
Only some foods.

Also, not EVERYONE needs pot to live, but they all need food.

Jojee
10-17-2007, 07:15 AM
Therefore food is infinitely more addicting! BAN IT! :p

Araciel
10-17-2007, 07:16 AM
/bans you.

blackmage_nuke
10-17-2007, 07:28 AM
But without food we cant make love

MKusanagi
10-17-2007, 07:31 AM

Then he dodged a bullet by not hiring someone stupid enough to smoke pot anytime near pursuing a job 'cause new jobs tend to test you for stuff like that.

Also, most people who get themselves into single parent status do it by being a dumbass.

Hey, thought you should know I'm one of those people stupid enough to smoke pot anytime near pursuin a job. But I had gotten fired that day and I wanted to relax. So enough with that! Legalize Marijuana!

!!!VIVA LA MARIJUANA!!!

Miriel
10-17-2007, 07:32 AM
It grows from the earth. The freakin' earth! Like basil.

Don't really understand why it's illegal.

Also, Weeds (showtime) is a fantastic show.

Resha
10-17-2007, 07:39 AM
They legalised the Internet. THINK THEY POT IS WORSE?

Necronopticous
10-17-2007, 07:40 AM
You guys disappoint me.

Look at this depressing consensus.

We clearly do not need more encouragement to get high.

Germ Hamee
10-17-2007, 08:14 AM
They legalized it here. Except state law over rides city law. Dammit.

TyphoonThaReapa
10-17-2007, 08:23 AM
I love you Jojee. Harbor my weed inspired off spring...:rolleyes2

Jon Thompson
10-17-2007, 08:37 AM
<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">Any Americans hoping for legalizing of pot should just give up now and don't get caught with a roach or face the ridiculously stiff penalties.

Canada has practically become the pot capitol of the world, next to perhaps Amsterdam. With any luck we'll get Stephen 'I'm a fucking retard with big red gay lips' Harper out of government and we'll get the ball rolling. They took us a few steps back, damn conservatives. Projected estimates from taxes, tourism, business/jobs; savings from law enforcement, jail costs and legal fees should show canada being at mininum 91 billion dollars income in a year. Our natural resources are the best in the world, why not cultivate the best one?

I love my weed and I love how lax Canada is compared to the states. I can sit on my front porch in broad daylight smoking a bong without guilt or worry. Research showed nearly 80% of Canadians smoke weed at least once a month, nearly 60% smokes it at least once a week and 30% smokes it daily. This of course excludes those under 18 and really, really old people.

Way I see it, liquor ruins lives, families, kills brain cells, Drunk driving accidents and livers. It is legal. Cigarettes only kill and there isn't even a euphoria to accompany it. They also, are legal. Marijuana makes me feel better when sick or have a headache. Calms me down when stressed or angry, makes things funnier (Patch Adams says laughter is best medicine, this coming from a PhD) and is a social drug so smoking pot can create friends/relationships.
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TABLE>

TyphoonThaReapa
10-17-2007, 08:40 AM
<table id="HB_Mail_Container" unselectable="on" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" height="100%" width="100%"><tr unselectable="on" width="100%" height="100%"><td id="HB_Focus_Element" unselectable="off" background="" height="250" valign="top" width="100%">Any Americans hoping for legalizing of pot should just give up now and don't get caught with a roach or face the ridiculously stiff penalties.

Canada has practically become the pot capitol of the world, next to perhaps Amsterdam. With any luck we'll get Stephen 'I'm a smurfing retard with big red gay lips' Harper out of government and we'll get the ball rolling. They took us a few steps back, damn conservatives. Projected estimates from taxes, tourism, business/jobs; savings from law enforcement, jail costs and legal fees should show canada being at mininum 91 billion dollars income in a year. Our natural resources are the best in the world, why not cultivate the best one?

I love my weed and I love how lax Canada is compared to the states. I can sit on my front porch in broad daylight smoking a bong without guilt or worry. Research showed nearly 80% of Canadians smoke weed at least once a month, nearly 60% smokes it at least once a week and 30% smokes it daily. This of course excludes those under 18 and really, really old people.

Way I see it, liquor ruins lives, families, kills brain cells, Drunk driving accidents and livers. It is legal. Cigarettes only kill and there isn't even a euphoria to accompany it. They also, are legal. Marijuana makes me feel better when sick or have a headache. Calms me down when stressed or angry, makes things funnier (Patch Adams says laughter is best medicine, this coming from a PhD) and is a social drug so smoking pot can create friends/relationships.
</td></tr><tr unselectable="on" hb_tag="1"><td style="font-size: 1pt;" unselectable="on" height="1">
</td></tr></table>

...Your so getting banned...:rolleyes2

Breine
10-17-2007, 09:00 AM

Yes! Those two are just as bad as pot. I don't really see anything wrong with legalizing marijuana, but other stuff like cocaine and such is very different, though. Well, because they are just that much more dangerous and addictive.

Jess
10-17-2007, 01:29 PM
I'm with Miriel. It grows naturally, so I don't see why it is illegal.

Bunny
10-17-2007, 01:35 PM
Jeez, who cares. Everyone smokes it already anyway.

Peegee
10-17-2007, 02:06 PM
I promote libertarianism, so even though I don't really like to smoke (anything), I support the notion that people who want to do this should be allowed to.

The fun thing is, if it were legalized, would more people smoke it, less, or what?

Mirage
10-17-2007, 02:25 PM
Stuff...

...Your so getting banned...:rolleyes2
Why, for being pro-legalization? Or did I miss some other important pieces of information?

I promote libertarianism, so even though I don't really like to smoke (anything), I support the notion that people who want to do this should be allowed to.

The fun thing is, if it were legalized, would more people smoke it, less, or what?
I don't smoke myself either, I've just looked at the facts and statistics, and see absolutely no reason why marijuana should be banned when lots of more dangerous drugs are legal.

Shoeberto
10-17-2007, 03:56 PM

He wasn't a druggie, he was just so nervous the night prior to the interview that he did it to calm his nerves. There was more to the story than her single-line synopsis.

I'm for legalization. I don't smoke, but whatever.

rubah
10-17-2007, 03:59 PM
What makes you think it was a man, stu?!

There really isn't any reason why it's illegal, imo, other than phillip morris can't make any money off of it.

Flying Mullet
10-17-2007, 04:03 PM
There really isn't any reason why it's illegal, imo, other than phillip morris can't make any money off of it.
I'm sure that if marijuana became legal they would figure out a way to make money off of it.

rubah
10-17-2007, 04:04 PM
"LOWEST PRICES ALLOWED BY LAW POT $53.48 A HIT"

Flying Mullet
10-17-2007, 04:07 PM
What makes you think it was a man, stu?
Because of the noodle between his legs?

rubah
10-17-2007, 04:10 PM
The guy was telling a story, and when he told it to our section, he always used the word 'person' and no gender-identifying pronouns that I could hear.

Shoeberto
10-17-2007, 04:15 PM
The guy was telling a story, and when he told it to our section, he always used the word 'person' and no gender-identifying pronouns that I could hear.
Pretty sure the dude referred to the applicant as a he a bunch, though.

mooglebunni608
10-17-2007, 04:25 PM
I'm doing a report on this in English! <3

I think MJ should be legalized. If alchohol is legal, why not?

Flying Mullet
10-17-2007, 04:48 PM
Pretty sure the dude referred to the applicant as a he a bunch, though.
Lovers Spat!

You too should smoke some marijuana to take the edge off and make up.

Psychotic
10-17-2007, 05:25 PM
1) Legalise it
2) Tax the everloving fuck out of it
3) Give tax revenues to me.

Problem solved.

Lynx
10-17-2007, 05:35 PM
it doesnt matter everyone who wants to smoke it does anyways. ive seen people get caught without arrests just getting it taken away.

i dont smoke and i think its pointless but whatever cant approve of drinking either.

MKusanagi
10-17-2007, 05:42 PM
<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">Any Americans hoping for legalizing of pot should just give up now and don't get caught with a roach or face the ridiculously stiff penalties.
Never...

Canada has practically become the pot capitol of the world, next to perhaps Amsterdam. With any luck we'll get Stephen 'I'm a smurfing retard with big red gay lips' Harper out of government and we'll get the ball rolling. They took us a few steps back, damn conservatives. Projected estimates from taxes, tourism, business/jobs; savings from law enforcement, jail costs and legal fees should show canada being at mininum 91 billion dollars income in a year. Our natural resources are the best in the world, why not cultivate the best one?
I'm so jealous. But could you get a job with government with a history in pot usage? It's so ridiculous! You have to be free from pot and have smoked no more than 5 times in your life to get a job with the FBI. Yet! You could be an avid alcohol drinker (which is far more dangerous) and not have to worry! Stupid, fucking politics! Why can't america just accept the fact that marijuana is the least of our worries and that there are far worse drugs! Two of my friends, big-time pot users, don't look at and never have looked at pot as a gateway drug! It's fun and aside from lung damage (no worse than a cigar) it has no bad effects. I did a report on legalizing marijuana for my philosophy final last year. I know alll about the :skull::skull::skull::skull: these politicians pull out of their pants to keep marijuana illegal. It's ridiculous and stupid!

Yeah, my neighbors are all potheads. I've had a few drags with my next door neighbors. We look out for eachother. The police had been really clingy. They were out and about like fucking sharks, just looking for someone to arrest. So I went to my neighbor's porch where they were smoking a bowl and I was like *cough* cops... *cough* and they were like *cough* thanks *cough*. So, it's not all that bad here in america. But the laws really have fooled the public into thinking that there's a whole marijuana gestapo running about. But some of us are smarter than that. On of my pot-loving friends got caught by the cops one day with a few of her buddies sharing a joint. The cops were like, "Take it inside! Next time, we'll have have to arrest you." and they went inside and that was the end of it.

</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">

</TD></TR></TABLE>

Hmmm... pot can ruin lives... in a different way. But no different than cigarettes, really. Aside from some people become completely apathetic but that has nothing to do with THC (the active drug in marijuana). It's just the person being lazy. SMoking pot all the time and not caring. You get that with alcohol. Except, alcohol is worse.

escobert
10-17-2007, 06:14 PM
honestly, I'd rather not have be legal. It's much cheaper being illegal :p The last time I was arrested for pot was like 4 years ago. Just don't be dumb and you wont get busted :p

ReloadPsi
10-17-2007, 06:15 PM
Marijuana renders my dad incredibly paranoid (and he's bad enough without it), and I watched one of my best friends descend into something of a sad, pathetic loser after getting too into it. People have tried to force it on me, despite what I've seen (they haven't seen a man of fifty with the effects of smoking it for thirty-five years, but act like it means THEY know better).

I hope they never legalise marijuana, and if you smoke it I hate you. No exceptions.

escobert
10-17-2007, 06:18 PM
I hate you too. But I'm sure alcohol is ok with you right? I'd smoke a joint over drinking a beer any day. Alcohol kills people. How many people you know that've died form pot? Exactly.

ReloadPsi
10-17-2007, 06:22 PM
I hate you too. But I'm sure alcohol is ok with you right? I'd smoke a joint over drinking a beer any day. Alcohol kills people. How many people you know that've died form pot? Exactly.

An irresponsible person who sits dossing on benefits (welfare, whatever) all day smoking that crap and acts like it makes them some kind of genius philosopher is as good to society as a corpse... and for those not smoking the weed, watching a friend disappear under the shroud of pot smoke (figuratively of course) is as good as them dying. And for the to let you to know, I gave up drinking because it's pointless, but then that's totally irrelevant unless you're trying to say that alcohol has led onto harder drugs.

I lost a friend when it completely changed him. I grew up loathing and detesting my father because he was stoned all the time (and of course we, as his immediate family, had to suffer the wrath of his comedowns, or comeups, whatever) so that ruined my life. That's two people lost to me, plus a childhood I'll never get back. I hope I lose nothing else to that filth.

escobert
10-17-2007, 06:28 PM
Please, stop talking out of your ass. I'm sorry your father is a bum, but he would be anyways without pot. nothing is forcing him to do anything. He's choosing. I smoke pot everyday. I go to work 40 hours a week, I play with my animals all the time. I live a happy productive life. yet somehow by miricle I'm able to live a very normal life. Amazing then.

ReloadPsi
10-17-2007, 06:29 PM
I'm sorry your father is a bum

I never said he was a bum. He's just an asshole. But if I'm "talking out my ass" then I'll cease contributing to this discussion or reading any further points. Bye.

Jojee
10-17-2007, 06:49 PM
Wow, take this to EoEO, guys :p But yeah, alcohol ruins lives too when abused. The point is to do things in moderation :3 Don't blame the alcohol, blame the individual. xD

*bans Shia and everyone* If pot is illegal they should ban ME because I'm too addicting ^__^

escobert
10-17-2007, 06:50 PM
I can'tget enough Jojo! SEND ME TO REHAB!

Flying Mullet
10-17-2007, 07:06 PM
"I lost my job, my family left me and now I live on the streets looking for my next fix."

"Wow, what happened to you?"

"I couldn't give up the Jojo."

MKusanagi
10-17-2007, 07:26 PM
Please, stop talking out of your ass. I'm sorry your father is a bum, but he would be anyways without pot. nothing is forcing him to do anything. He's choosing. I smoke pot everyday. I go to work 40 hours a week, I play with my animals all the time. I live a happy productive life. yet somehow by miricle I'm able to live a very normal life. Amazing then.

Damn. Don't you think that was just a little harsh. I mean it's one thing to be defensive against his "i hate everyone. no exceptions" statement but you didn't have to attack him personally, did you? Anyways. Pot for him is an archetypal image of evil. There are people who see alcohol and cigarettes the same way. I'm sorry that he hates me but truth is I've got a bit of experience in drug addiction. It's no fun. I hated that part of my life. But it was me doing it and saying you hate everyone because one person couldn't handle it is akin to saying " this muslim was a terrorist" "so if any of you are muslim, I hate you". It's emotional thinking. But I doubt his opinion can be changed. I had a problem. I have a problem. If I were to blame the alcohol or the nicotine I'd be saying "oh well, I couldn't help it." There are always exceptions. E.g. people with a high tendency for depression or schizophrenia. There have been studies that revealed that people with those tendencies had a higher chance of it getting worse when smoking pot. Buuuut... on the same hand so does alcohol, cocaine, meth, heroin and LSD. So every case made against marijuana can be essentially made against every substance known to man. If you drink Drain-o chances are your going to react very badly to it. If you eat too much food you may suffer a heart attack. In fact, some foods, *cough*McD*cough* have some studies on it showing that their food can increase your chances for certain cancers. Do we ban McD? No, because that person has to choose to eat it. Alcohol? 1. we tried it, didn't work 2. that person has to choose to drink it. Of all the drugs out there marijuana is the only one to be free of physical addiction. You can have psychological addiction but that translates to " I love that stuff!" And frankly as long as the drug doesn't change you into a cop-killing, high-intensity, soulless mass of drug-addicted woo-ha then you're safe. Meth, coke, heroin and even LSD do that. Marijuana doesn't.

YOU KNOW WHAT? I'm angry now! Here's my problem! Why is it that in this country drug addiction is treated like it's normal? Lindsay Lohan gets a DUI and the country goes, " oh man, her parents were so hard on her!" WELL FUCK THAT! She's rich! She could have ordered a limo to pick her up! Yet she got behind the wheel. Fucking moron! Paris Hilton throws a hissy fit when she reaches her third strike and has to go to prison. What has this world come to? We aren't human anymore! We just whore, crave, care for nothing, nothing but that next fix of alcohol. We have effectively destroyed our humanity! We should be outraged! Here we have Lindsay Lohan driving drunk and snorting coke and the country goes oh, that is too bad. Poor Lindsay! Yet when a someone smokes pot people go, you're ruining your life! You're gonna turn into a lazy bum! Get a job! All of my pothead (an proud!) friends have jobs. They work their asses off! They come home. They smoke pot. What is the goddamn difference between having a glass of wine?! Who here can deny it! When it comes down to someone with a REAL, :skull::skull::skull::skull: in the bucket ADDICTION! Whether it be coke or alcohol or any other damn addictive substance they are pitied and "oh, let me help you to the toilet" or " oh they can't help it. those poor things didn't stand a chance." Yet when someone happens to smoke pot at home the word goes around " man, what a lazy bum, he's no better than a corpse. He is ridiculous! And he needs to be stopped!" Well I have two words to say to that:......................................... IGNORANT MORON! I mean, here I applied for a job at target. They don't test for LSD, ecstacy, coke, heroin, crunk, mellow yellow, mad dog, love potion #9, kleenex, kangaroo or junk. They test for one drug: mary jane, leaf, grass, aunt mary, reefer... TH of the C. What do they think? Users don't exist near target?! I train with cops at my combat studio. They tell it to me everyday! The REALLY bad drugs don't just happen in the ghetto. They're sold to upper class highschool kids. They are sold and used in highschool bathrooms of upscale towns. They're even sold and used in Montana. My cops (yes, they are mine... my precious!) have had to deal with meth-heads trying to get their gun and even crazier shizite!It is time the war on drugs turned its eye away from marijuana. Frankly, all it does is clog the courts up. I'm not saying there aren't bad drugs. There most definitely are. Marijuana is just not one of them.

The Ceej
10-17-2007, 07:33 PM

The sad thing is, most Americans are Libertarian. In fact, I'd estimate about 85-90% of Americans being Libertarian. And, with that being the case, how come they can't get more than two electoral college votes? They should be able to take the election every time with no contest. Problem is, they all assume their vote would be wasted if they voted for what they wanted. And that's why it is wasted. Vote Libertarian. They're the only party that would legalize your marijuana. That being said, I'm not Libertarian. I'm independent.

Last time this conversation came up, I challenged the anti-marijuana crowd to produce one documented case of death by marijuana overdose. They tried so hard. The best they could come up with was some crazy bitch who died because she ate some very strong, and possibly poisoned, marijuana. It was originally called an overdose, but after doctors looked at it, they realized it was due to the fact she ate a lot of possibly poisoned marijuana. So yeah. It's killed one. But not by overdose. Marijuana is absolutely safe and illegal for political and religious reasons. I mean, seriously. If you're going to legalize the two most dangerous drugs in pharmaceutical history, why not legalize the safest? It makes absolutely no sense.

TyphoonThaReapa
10-17-2007, 07:43 PM

Damn. Don't you think that was just a little harsh. I mean it's one thing to be defensive against his "i hate everyone. no exceptions" statement but you didn't have to attack him personally, did you? Anyways. Pot for him is an archetypal image of evil. There are people who see alcohol and cigarettes the same way. I'm sorry that he hates me but truth is I've got a bit of experience in drug addiction. It's no fun. I hated that part of my life. But it was me doing it and saying you hate everyone because one person couldn't handle it is akin to saying " this muslim was a terrorist" "so if any of you are muslim, I hate you". It's emotional thinking. But I doubt his opinion can be changed. I had a problem. I have a problem. If I were to blame the alcohol or the nicotine I'd be saying "oh well, I couldn't help it." There are always exceptions. E.g. people with a high tendency for depression or schizophrenia. There have been studies that revealed that people with those tendencies had a higher chance of it getting worse when smoking pot. Buuuut... on the same hand so does alcohol, cocaine, meth, heroin and LSD. So every case made against marijuana can be essentially made against every substance known to man. If you drink Drain-o chances are your going to react very badly to it. If you eat too much food you may suffer a heart attack. In fact, some foods, *cough*McD*cough* have some studies on it showing that their food can increase your chances for certain cancers. Do we ban McD? No, because that person has to choose to eat it. Alcohol? 1. we tried it, didn't work 2. that person has to choose to drink it. Of all the drugs out there marijuana is the only one to be free of physical addiction. You can have psychological addiction but that translates to " I love that stuff!" And frankly as long as the drug doesn't change you into a cop-killing, high-intensity, soulless mass of drug-addicted woo-ha then you're safe. Meth, coke, heroin and even LSD do that. Marijuana doesn't.

YOU KNOW WHAT? I'm angry now! Here's my problem! Why is it that in this country drug addiction is treated like it's normal? Lindsay Lohan gets a DUI and the country goes, " oh man, her parents were so hard on her!" WELL smurf THAT! She's rich! She could have ordered a limo to pick her up! Yet she got behind the wheel. smurfing moron! Paris Hilton throws a hissy fit when she reaches her third strike and has to go to prison. What has this world come to? We aren't human anymore! We just whore, crave, care for nothing, nothing but that next fix of alcohol. We have effectively destroyed our humanity! We should be outraged! Here we have Lindsay Lohan driving drunk and snorting coke and the country goes oh, that is too bad. Poor Lindsay! Yet when a someone smokes pot people go, you're ruining your life! You're gonna turn into a lazy bum! Get a job! All of my pothead (an proud!) friends have jobs. They work their asses off! They come home. They smoke pot. What is the goddamn difference between having a glass of wine?! Who here can deny it! When it comes down to someone with a REAL, :skull::skull::skull::skull: in the bucket ADDICTION! Whether it be coke or alcohol or any other damn addictive substance they are pitied and "oh, let me help you to the toilet" or " oh they can't help it. those poor things didn't stand a chance." Yet when someone happens to smoke pot at home the word goes around " man, what a lazy bum, he's no better than a corpse. He is ridiculous! And he needs to be stopped!" Well I have two words to say to that:......................................... IGNORANT MORON! I mean, here I applied for a job at target. They don't test for LSD, ecstacy, coke, heroin, crunk, mellow yellow, mad dog, love potion #9, kleenex, kangaroo or junk. They test for one drug: mary jane, leaf, grass, aunt mary, boom, skunk, reefer... TH of the C. What do they think? Users don't exist near target?! I train with cops at my combat studio. They tell it to me everyday! The REALLY bad drugs don't just happen in the ghetto. They're sold to upper class highschool kids. They are sold and used in highschool bathrooms of upscale towns. They're even sold and used in Montana. My cops (yes, they are mine... my precious!) have had to deal with meth-heads trying to get their gun and even crazier shizite!It is time the war on drugs turned its eye away from marijuana. Frankly, all it does is clog the courts up. I'm not saying there aren't bad drugs. There most definitely are. Marijuana is just not one of them.

Damn son! Calm down! Here, smoke this... *offers reefer*:cool:

Old Manus
10-17-2007, 08:19 PM
To sum up this thread:

Americans want to legalise Marijuana

Brits (and rest of the world apart from colombia) don't care because they have easy access to alcohol instead

cloud21zidane16
10-17-2007, 08:53 PM
To sum up this thread:

Americans want to legalise Marijuana

Brits (and rest of the world apart from colombia) don't care because they have easy access to alcohol instead

Gotta agree:D it really is so easy to get alcohol in Britain;)

Iceglow
10-17-2007, 09:18 PM
It grows from the earth. The freakin' earth! Like basil.

Don't really understand why it's illegal.

Under what you say Miriel opiates which come from poppies should also be legal too because it is a plant that grows from the earth. I disagree with that because Opiates are addictive and overdoses will kill.

The sad thing is, most Americans are Libertarian. In fact, I'd estimate about 85-90% of Americans being Libertarian. And, with that being the case, how come they can't get more than two electoral college votes? They should be able to take the election every time with no contest. Problem is, they all assume their vote would be wasted if they voted for what they wanted. And that's why it is wasted. Vote Libertarian. They're the only party that would legalize your marijuana. That being said, I'm not Libertarian. I'm independent.

Last time this conversation came up, I challenged the anti-marijuana crowd to produce one documented case of death by marijuana overdose. They tried so hard. The best they could come up with was some crazy bitch who died because she ate some very strong, and possibly poisoned, marijuana. It was originally called an overdose, but after doctors looked at it, they realized it was due to the fact she ate a lot of possibly poisoned marijuana. So yeah. It's killed one. But not by overdose. Marijuana is absolutely safe and illegal for political and religious reasons. I mean, seriously. If you're going to legalize the two most dangerous drugs in pharmaceutical history, why not legalize the safest? It makes absolutely no sense.

I agree most people feel they will waste their vote because time honored traditional views state they will wate their vote since a Conservative or Labour (whatever they're called in America, Democrats and Republicans?) government candidate will win. It's the same over here really, they vote Conservative or Labour because they feel the Liberal Democrats have no chance. Then again the Liberal Democrats would do things too liberal in my opinion, I like their ideas but in moderation which their not too good at suggesting. This however is off topic so I won't continue.

The insert quote that Bert states about alcohol being ok I'll comment on. Personally I think alcohol is slightly better than weed for one reason: At least when someone CHOOSES to drink Alcohol they don't force others to do so with them. Smoking weed is like smoking a cigarette the smoke whilst highly diluted and weakened can get people high, hot boxing for an example. An alcoholic only kills/affects himself, a weed smoker will affect those around them too.

For weed killing people. I don't know the major problem here is that today a lot of the cheapest easily available weed on the market is Skunk and Skunk more often than not is cut with other drugs to enhance the trip that can be dangerous and in some cases can prove addictive for people. I know this from my own experiences I'm not just shooting weed down here. I suppose some badly cut skunk could POSSIBLY kill someone but would you count it as the weed killing them or as poisoned weed? In my opinion it would be the weed. I could also say that weed slows reaction times at a faster rate than alcohol therefore if you follow the law and have "a" drink and drive afterwards you are less likely to be drunk (or seriously affected by the drink) than if you smoke a joint (even some heavier smokers I know get high from one joint) if you smoked a joint and drove I'd say you were more likely to have an accident than if you had a single drink and drove that could kill you.

Myself, I used to smoke weed and a lot of it. I'd occassionally take a quick toke from a joint now or a hit from a bong if it was on offer but I won't pay for my occasional whims. I am pro legalisation so long as the weed is properly maintained and the strength is monitored, there is an extension to the smoking ban meaning it could only be smoked at home or in designated "weed cafe's" (much like Amsterdam is supposed to be if the police weren't so relaxed), the weed is taxed properly and the taxes from that were to pay for better healthcare services. However I think the problem will then be similar to the stuff we've got now, smokers would grow "used" or "ressistant" to the hit they get from it after a while and they'd seek a "harder hit" which means an illegal market of skunk would flourish again but with higher prices without controls or policing which would be bad.

And yes I'm addicted to Jojee too :P

MKusanagi
10-17-2007, 09:40 PM
The insert quote that Bert states about alcohol being ok I'll comment on. Personally I think alcohol is slightly better than weed for one reason: At least when someone CHOOSES to drink Alcohol they don't force others to do so with them. Smoking weed is like smoking a cigarette the smoke whilst highly diluted and weakened can get people high, hot boxing for an example. An alcoholic only kills/affects himself, a weed smoker will affect those around them too.

Obviously you've never been drinking with my friends. It goes something this:
Me: *pours shot*
Friend: *takes shot*
Me: *pours shot*
Friend2: *takes shot*
Friend: *pours shot*
Me: *takes shot*
Friend3: *pours shot*
Friend4: *pours shot*
Friend: *pours shot*
Friend5: *pours shot*

And this maybe goes on for 20 minutes with maybe 2 smoke breaks in between. And this is pretty much how my first semester in college went.
Kinda proves. You're fucked no matter which drug you're rooting for. Oh and while alcohol doesn't get people drunk through air it certainly does kill people other than the alcoholic.

Shiny
10-17-2007, 09:47 PM
Agreed. Nicotine and alcohol are pretty bad too. In fact, I think nicotine may be worse than marijuana. But, I'm not too sure of that. Statistically speaking, alcohol seems to lead to a barrage of death due to drunkards. Whereas with pot, you don't really get many statistics saying that smoking it has caused death.

MKusanagi
10-17-2007, 09:49 PM
Agreed. Nicotine and alcohol are pretty bad too. In fact, I think nicotine may be worse than marijuana. But, I'm not too sure of that. Statistically speaking, alcohol seems to lead to a barrage of death due to drunkards. Whereas with pot, you don't really get many statistics saying that smoking it has caused death.
NEWSFLASH: We already tried banning alcohol. Remember, bootlegger isn't a type of shoe. Banning nicotine would fail too.

Araciel
10-17-2007, 09:50 PM
The Britons invented liver disease, it's true.

Shiny
10-17-2007, 09:55 PM
NEWSFLASH: We already tried banning alcohol. Remember, bootlegger isn't a type of shoe. Banning nicotine would fail too.
NEWSFLASH: I know. Did I saw we didn't try banning alcohol? No. Banning nicotine would actually benefit both smokers and the people who have to suffer the unfair circumstance of having to smell that harmful crap and the foul stench on the people who do it.

Iceglow
10-17-2007, 10:17 PM
Deaths through drink driving have fallen significantly of late (source being a friend in the police force) or at least they have in my area. and I was speaking about someone who knows they're an alcoholic but has no problem with the situation...."I'm an addict, yes..thats true. Yet I don't want to do anything because my addiction is not a problem." kind of thing, these people rarely drive knowing that drink driving CAN carry prison time (no alcohol in prison it does no good to get locked away)

The reason why nicotine banning would probably fail for the next 4 generations is that the nicotine addiction is already there but as the world becomes more self concious of how short their lives are due to the emmissions of cars ect the number of smokers is falling in 4 generations I would predict that you could safely ban nicotine. However it won't happen because the taxation on them is EXTORTIONAL an estimate would probably put about 30% of all tax income of the UK from cigs and booze. They're complaining about not enough cash as it stands why then will they ban the two most taxed things in the country? I'm not rooting or defending any drug I drink, I used to smoke (cigs and weed) but I only do the one now but I see it as; I don't drive, I'm not an aggressive drunk, I'm in control and know my limits and drink responsibly...why therefore should I be banned from drinking alcohol?

Mirage
10-17-2007, 10:21 PM

Newsflash again: I know. That's sort of the point, among other things.

MKusanagi
10-17-2007, 10:24 PM
NEWSFLASH: I know. Did I saw we didn't try banning alcohol? No. Banning nicotine would actually benefit both smokers and the people who have to suffer the unfair circumstance of having to smell that harmful crap and the foul stench on the people who do it.
My humble opinion: It would breed resentment and rebellion. Although, this country is deteriorating rather fast. Safety, safety, safety... even if it means sacrificing your rights. Unless nicotine starts causing people to become a danger to society (other than their odor) it should never be banned. Despite my drinking problem alcohol should remain. What would you say to all the wine connesieurs? I think if either or both of these got banned you would see mass migration to europe. And very angry europeans.

Shiny
10-17-2007, 10:36 PM
My humble opinion: It would breed resentment and rebellion. Although, this country is deteriorating rather fast. Safety, safety, safety... even if it means sacrificing your rights. Unless nicotine starts causing people to become a danger to society (other than their odor) it should never be banned. Despite my drinking problem alcohol should remain. What would you say to all the wine connesieurs? I think if either or both of these got banned you would see mass migration to europe. And very angry europeans.
It's not just the odor I was referring to; it's second hand smoke and air pollution. Nicotine smokers are a danger to society for those reasons.

Well yes, the ban on any drug will inevitably cause a rebellion. But, it's the government's fault for allowing things such as drugs and even weapons to be distributed to the general public. Now, people have become addicted to things that they cannot control and it's hard to ban something like that when it is originally legal. That's why it's easier to ban marijuana because it isn't legal everywhere. The government was able to control it (in some cases) before it was made extremely accessible. Unfortunately, that isn't the case for nicotine, or what have you.

MKusanagi
10-17-2007, 10:57 PM
It's not just the odor I was referring to; it's second hand smoke and air pollution. Nicotine smokers are a danger to society for those reasons.

Solution: avoid smokers like me.

Well yes, the ban on any drug will inevitably cause a rebellion. But, it's the government's fault for allowing things such as drugs and even weapons to be distributed to the general public. Now, people have become addicted to things that they cannot control and it's hard to ban something like that when it is originally legal. That's why it's easier to ban marijuana because it isn't legal everywhere. The government was able to control it (in some cases) before it was made extremely accessible. Unfortunately, that isn't the case for nicotine, or what have you.

I recite:

this country is deteriorating rather fast. Safety, safety, safety... even if it means sacrificing your rights.

And you forgot to mention the angry europeans when lots of americans (smoker and nonsmoker, drinker nondrinker) migrate to europe. We're already on the verge of moving to canada. It's just asking for a "Diaspora of Americans".
We're better off keeping alcohol and nicotine legal. And we're much better off including marijuana on the list. You can cite reason after reason why marijuana should stay illegal. But there are much worse things to fight. Actual dangerous drugs whether they be smoked, snorted, injected or swallowed (cocaine, meth, yada yada ya...da) are extremely dangerous. They're extremely dangerous in that the chances of overdose are extremely high, plus the dangers of meth labs to neighborhoods, real and deep addiction (that if you use, you will abuse) that threatens the lives of not only themselves but others. Drug addicts like these will do anything for the next hit. And drugs aren't cheap. Now, correct me if I'm wrong but I have yet to see a smoker pulling a gun on someone for a smoke. These concerns are valid and need to dealt with. But as long as we continue to prosecute people caught with marijuana we aren't helping the fight but putting it behind. Clogging up (I'm repeating myself now) the courts over a pot smoker taking a drag in a park is no where as bad as someone handing over X to a young teen who later died from dehydration. (Ecstasy effects body temperature especially when combined with alcohol. Deaths attributed to X frequently are the result of overheating, overhydrating and overdose.) Marijuana has none of these effects unless you combine it with another illicit drug and even then the bad effects are majority because of the second drug. Legalize Marijuana. And win the war on drugs!

!!!VIVA LA MARIJUANA!!!

rubah
10-17-2007, 11:05 PM

It'll be easy next year when you're all banned from smoking at my campus 8)

srsly though, I hate having to walk through a fog of smoke to get to class.

MKusanagi
10-17-2007, 11:08 PM
Oh my god! It isn't that bad! Unless you work at a coal factory...

escobert
10-17-2007, 11:47 PM
I smoke butts and I hate. Wish I never started. But I also love them. But this thread is about the true love of my life. Mary Jane :bigsmile:

rubah
10-17-2007, 11:52 PM
Oh my god! It isn't that bad! Unless you work at a coal factory...
It's not to you; you're the ones smoking. To me it just smells like cancer death and my mom's bronchial problems.

Plus some of the douchebag frat guys will be smoking right before class and come in and take off their smoke filled jackets and hang them on the chair right in front of me and it's disgusting also.

MKusanagi
10-17-2007, 11:54 PM
You don't get cancer from a jacket. I mean if you want to go that path then it should be a mandatory law to be squeaky clean every time you are around people.

Chimp
10-18-2007, 12:12 AM
Ok! Next time just say please, though!

*legalizes*

Lynx
10-18-2007, 12:35 AM

i was the one found that article in nowheres in that article did it say it was poisoned or possibly poisoned. it said she ate a massive amount for so many hours constantly that her body gave out or whatever and she died. also in that thread so long ago i found statistics of more people getting caught smokeing and causeing car accidents then drinking and car accidents (in that country whichever it was). so i had proof that there were negative affects to pot and yet everyone decided to ignore that and jsut go on saying "nuh uh my pro weed website says different" where nothing i found was a anti smokeing site or anything. it was a news article and something on country statistics of car accidents or something along those lines. i had alos pulled up information from a website set up by doctors showing more flaws to weed.

with that beng said. im against smokeing weed. if you want to do it i wont hold any grudges because i dont care enough. i will continue to drink because drinking makes you live off your emotions which is just being yourself where as weed makes everyone the same and "relaxed". also when was the last time someone decided to sit aorund and smoke weed without the intentions of getting high? me and my friends casually drink without getting drunk all the time.

Flying Mullet
10-18-2007, 12:41 AM
You don't get cancer from a jacket.
No, but it still smells like ass.

MKusanagi
10-18-2007, 12:49 AM
You don't get cancer from a jacket.
No, but it still smells like ass.
Ok... take a moment... breath... let laughter pass over you... Ok.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I think you just made my day with that one!

Jon Thompson
10-18-2007, 12:50 AM
<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">We need to institute a second hand smoke tax in Canada. I've quit smoking now, but when I was buying packs we got raped in taxes. We get taxed so high to help supplement cancer and smoking related health problems. Smokers pay those taxes so when they get lung cancer they can be treated. Then some non-smoker goes and gets lung cancer and gets treated for free! Dirty non-smokers and their free medical.

p.s. this is joking btw. har har har?
</TD></TR></TABLE>

Yamaneko
10-18-2007, 02:10 AM
It's already legal in California if you have cancer, are depressed or have anxiety. I know quite a few people that go to the numerous clinics around town to refill their prescriptions on a bi-monthly basis.

It's the federal authorities all up in our business, raiding clinics and prosecuting proprietors, despite the fact they have paperwork allowing them to sell marijuana for medicinal purposes.

People are always demonizing the stupidest stuff.

MKusanagi
10-18-2007, 02:43 AM
Pretty much.

Madame Adequate
10-18-2007, 03:00 AM
I'll get back to you when I start to believe that I have the right to infringe on someone else's sovereignty. Until I do change that opinion, though, you should be able to put whatever you want into your own body.

rubah
10-18-2007, 03:58 AM
you should be able to put whatever you want into your own body. but not into other people's bodies, which is my issue with smoking :p Exhale into a bottle or something. And watch the clear plastic quickly turn brown then black!

Shiny
10-18-2007, 04:01 AM
Okay, I will avoid over ten million people. Yeah...right.

And you forgot to mention the angry europeans
That's because I don't care about Europeans. They are smelly and have molding anuses. :p

The Ceej
10-18-2007, 06:07 AM
you should be able to put whatever you want into your own body.

Agreed. However, if you're caught breaking the law under the influence, you should face double the penalty. This should make people more responsible in theory. We'll see how it works in practice.

edczxcvbnm
10-18-2007, 01:32 PM
Even though it can be pretty obvious when someone is high, how well does "it looked like he was high" stand up in court?

Pot stays in your system for quite a bit of time, while alcohol is out of the system in hours...depending on how much you drank.

Until there are tests and things of that nature to determine how high someone is and things like that, it can remain illegal. They could already have those sorts of tests but to my knowledge all it tells you is that a person smoked it in the last 30 days :P

That needs to be gotten down to hours :P

Chemical
10-18-2007, 02:51 PM
Marijuana isn't even legal in Holland - it's a harmful substance that damages your lungs and is scientifically observed to be determental to a person's psychological well being.

i smoke the pot on occassion, but I see my family who has been smoking pot 5 times a day for the past 30 years and I can visibly see the affect it has had on their life style and their personal image. Non of them are overly ambitious and they all seem to lack a general love of life.

I think the major thing pot has deprived my family of is the will or want to do anything but smoke pot.

Another instance is that i have a good friend in Holland who was recently kicked out of his home because he had been jobless for 3 years. When I visited this friend he had been smoking marijuana atleast once an hour, his personal hygeine was extremely questionable, and he suffered from extreme social paranoia...

I can't prove or say this is related to pot but I can say that a lack in social involvement and a lack of physical excercise and a lack of excellent, diet have been a form of continuity I've observed in people who smoke marijuana on a day to day basis.

having said that I don't think the Government should legalize marijuana - Especially with the recent attacks and laws that have been made against smoking in general... legalizing marijuana for purposes aside from medicinal would only create a market and a target audience and by proxy the government would basically be promoting the use of substances that are known to have detremental affects with long term, constant use.

However I do feel that the use of marijuana, like in the Netherlands, should be decriminalized and regulated by the government. I believe that the government ignores most issues because it doesn't want to "get dirty" but I think if marijuana was regulated then cutting out the middle man would save a lot of policing resources, it would eliminate a black market, ensure standards and quality control and reduce the crime rate associated with marijuana trafficing.

Peegee
10-18-2007, 03:03 PM
I know several people who smoke pot and have met more in my travels. I have yet determined the direction of causality (whether lazy or unmotivated people gravitate towards pot or pot causes laziness), but either can easily be argued to be true through 'scientific' studies.

One particular colleague/friend comes to mind. Has been using drugs extensively for years, and is not exactly in the best shape. He worked in the same position I worked at, and is now getting paid more than me working somewhere else. He has good morals and some semblance of ambition, but if you didn't know that about him you'd think he was a good-for-nothing layabout. He has several scars on his body from bar fights, and despite his values he has very different opinions on things that I typically attribute to 'the working poor'. I am going to argue that my inability to judge people negatively may contribute to my acceptance of potheads and layabout lazy asses, regardless. Who knows.

escobert
10-18-2007, 04:38 PM
I'm lazy as hell. But, I know I have to work, and I enjoy life I enjoy going out and doing things. I probably smoke 10 or so times a day. About once a hour or more depending if it's a day off or not. When I work I obviously smoke less.My farther has been smoking for 30 or so years, also drinks everyday. He works all day long everyday. Honestly my dad not smoking would be odd.

MKusanagi
10-18-2007, 04:55 PM
Marijuana isn't even legal in Holland - it's a harmful substance that damages your lungs and is scientifically observed to be determental to a person's psychological well being.

i smoke the pot on occassion, but I see my family who has been smoking pot 5 times a day for the past 30 years and I can visibly see the affect it has had on their life style and their personal image. Non of them are overly ambitious and they all seem to lack a general love of life.

I think the major thing pot has deprived my family of is the will or want to do anything but smoke pot.

Another instance is that i have a good friend in Holland who was recently kicked out of his home because he had been jobless for 3 years. When I visited this friend he had been smoking marijuana atleast once an hour, his personal hygeine was extremely questionable, and he suffered from extreme social paranoia...

I can't prove or say this is related to pot but I can say that a lack in social involvement and a lack of physical excercise and a lack of excellent, diet have been a form of continuity I've observed in people who smoke marijuana on a day to day basis.

having said that I don't think the Government should legalize marijuana - Especially with the recent attacks and laws that have been made against smoking in general... legalizing marijuana for purposes aside from medicinal would only create a market and a target audience and by proxy the government would basically be promoting the use of substances that are known to have detremental affects with long term, constant use.

However I do feel that the use of marijuana, like in the Netherlands, should be decriminalized and regulated by the government. I believe that the government ignores most issues because it doesn't want to "get dirty" but I think if marijuana was regulated then cutting out the middle man would save a lot of policing resources, it would eliminate a black market, ensure standards and quality control and reduce the crime rate associated with marijuana trafficing.
So you are saying only certain countries should have that luxury of legalizing pot?

NeoTifa
10-18-2007, 04:57 PM
pot. its bad. but! i think the gov't is secretly trafficing it into the country so it'll circuit the money better. america doesnt care about morals or peoples well being, it cares about nothing more than that addictive green stuff (not the pot) $$$$$$$$$ bringing pot into the country makes stoners buy the weed, which gives the drug lords more money to pay off the cia and fbi and such so they wont get arrested, which makes them even more greedy. plus, it makes for more taxes we have to pay to support all the coppers they need to arrest said stoners and jails to put them in. i think we have more prisons in america than schools and homeless shelters. its all about the money. i hate pot and what it does to people, but i think they should legalize it.

remember how they banned alcohol in the early days? the crime rates went sky high! moonshine cellars all over the place. if you legalize it, the prices will go down on it, and it will lose its glitter and glory. being able to say "ahhhhh i smoked a giant bag of weed last weeked" is less appealing to someone if it wasnt illigal. people want to break the law to impress people (dunno why that would impress anybody), build adrenaline, and to increase rebel status. if its legal, then that wont be a problem anymore. man imma use this as the basis of my next big essay for english :)

escobert
10-18-2007, 05:01 PM
Our bullets and triggers our enemies pullin' on innocent women and children
It wasn't no ghetto killers who mixed up the coke and put guns in our buildings
But I'm not gon' cry, and I'm not gon' just stand and watch you die
I'ma pass you a .9, I'ma grab your hand -- come on let's ride

Necronopticous
10-18-2007, 05:17 PM
The big red herring in all of these discussions, and what everyone seems to get hung up on defending, is the permanent negative effects that smoking marijuana may or may not have on any given individual. It's disconcerting to me that this is always the line of defense in these arguments because, in my opinion, these effects are not the most important point in this issue.

The more important, and depressing, point about the overwhelming defense of recreational drug use, be it marijuana or any other drug, is the very issue that there is such a uproarious defense in the first place. I hear people say things such as, "my friends and I have done xxxx drug every single day for five years and we're just fine." In a statement such as this, it becomes pretty obvious to me that it isn't the negative effects of xxxx drug on the speaker that we should be concerned about, but their godawful perception of life without inebriation that is implied.

Perhaps it would be a better reason to legalize recreational drug use for everyone if these drugs were, in fact, deadly. It would be a more nirvanic way out than the noose or razor.

NeoTifa
10-18-2007, 05:25 PM
amen, sister!!! jk. but im looking at the sort of political aspect of it. read post. but the indians smoked it, and they never had a problem. i think this is all to the tards who abused it. no matter what though, something is going to be abused. "recreational" drugs are the same thing as alcohol. people get together and chillax w/ a couple of beers. beer is legal. its just the renards who abuse it that makes it get the negative attention.

i think 18 yr olds should be able to drink too. if theyre old enough to fight/die for their country, shouldnt they be allowed to drink? seeing as how i am against both drinking and smoking, i will defend both issues. my personal feelings doesnt effect my opinions. i just wont do it personally :p so anyways. thats my opinion, if anyone cares

scrumpleberry
10-18-2007, 05:33 PM

Methinks so. I'd rather smoke cannabis than regular cigarettes.