PDA

View Full Version : God of War 2

Yew-Yevon
10-17-2007, 06:37 PM
somone please close the last thread

This has to be one of the most epic games I'v played in a long time. It gave me new reson to stick with my PS2 for a while longer.

What would you rate this game out of ten?

Psychotic
10-18-2007, 12:11 AM
7 or 8 out of ten. It's enjoyable enough, but it can get very frustrating if you get stuck on a certain area.

LunarWeaver
10-18-2007, 12:59 AM
I loved it! I'd stick it with a 9. Still some of the best action around and interesting puzzles too. Most action games won't include puzzle aspects. The scale and everything is still spot on, and it has a better story than most. And Kratos is really violent, and I enjoy lots of blood and gore :bigsmile:.

Peegee
10-18-2007, 06:37 PM
Funny: I beat GOW1 and my brother beat GOW2. I don't wanna play GOW2 and he doesn't wanna play GOW1.

I watched him play and I would rate it 9/10 as well. It's easily the very best game PS2 has to offer.

Nominus Experse
10-18-2007, 08:09 PM
I had a boner the entire time I was playing it (I mean that both metaphorically and literally).

Easily a 9/10. It has puzzles that sometimes make your cranium bleed; the epic scale of the surrounding scenery causes one to wonder why people are bothering to purchase a PS3; a plot line that gives hyperbole an orgasm; the level of gore is delicious; being able to pull off fantastic combos and fatalities that make you hot for more; the voice acting was superb, as well as the driving, epic soundtrack; being able to chose between three different weapons with varying combos allowed a huge variety in just how to beat :skull::skull::skull::skull: up; several types of magic; etc....

Easily one of my top ten games.