PDA

View Full Version : What the hell were we thinking...

Vikeve
10-18-2007, 12:42 AM
Whoa, after I typed the title to the thread I realised I have a weird bump on the back of my head that's probably a big bite, bu that's besides the point...

The weekend before last weekend of few of my friends were over by my house/ my best friend's house (we live across the street from each other), and Adam was being weird that day. He said he felt like blocking of traffic in the middle of the street and we're saying stuff like, "Why the hell would you do something stubid like that:tongue: ?" So he goes out anyway and stands in the middle of the street and we start laughing at him, then he's girlfriend goes out to get him out of the street.

But instead he gets her to stand in the street with her and soon all of us standing in the street until we come up with a game that we only had time to do once.:greenie:

We all held hands and made a chain across the street making it impossoble for a car to pass. So a car makes the turn and starts coming towards us :eek: while Jordan keeps on shouting, "Men Hold.... Men Hold.... be strong!" So as the car slows down we all just start running twoards the car yelling with linked hands. Ofcourse, when we got close to the car we stop and start laughing and let the car get by when a few minutes later before we got a chance to do it again this time with more friends the cops come and make us stop.:(

And at the time I thought it was so funny how we did that but looking back I realise how dumb that is.:(

I mean seriously wha the hell were we thinking.:confused: Everyon speeds down my street in fact there were two accidents just this month and last month someone crashed into our tree.:eek:

Which makes me wonder, what are some dumb things you've done in your life?

And on a side note if you were driving a car and a bunch of kids did that to you, what would you do? Would you call the cops like that person did or would laughing or would you just start honking and yelling at us?

oddler
10-18-2007, 12:45 AM
We used to do that. Except we did it at night and lined up in a row, then laid down. We made it a game and the last person to get up when a car came was the winner. Man, that really was pretty fucked up when I look back on it. :lol:

Ace14
10-18-2007, 12:59 AM
Haha wow that's interesting, I used to do that but instead of using people I used some cones instead (those orange ones...I forgot what they're called for some reason) I just lined up a bunch of cones in front of the street. It was funny because people got out and moved them then after they left I put them back (I had some friends help me of course) and it was hilarious because I was collecting more cones with my friend when a car comes down the street towards us. I put down the cone and I start to casually walk down the sidewalk. There happened to be one cone in the crosswalk in front of the car that I "happened" to leave there but the funny thing was that the guy asked if I could move it for him and as he left he was like "Thank you!" Like super nice, he had no idea that I put it there in the first place haha. Eventually the cops came and put the cones on the sidewalk so I didn't want to take the chance of more cops coming and finding me so I stopped. :D

Jess
10-18-2007, 01:03 AM
Some kids who I went to school with did something similar to that a few years back. One of them got hit by a car and broke his leg.

ff7+ff10 gurl 100
10-18-2007, 01:10 AM
I've laid in the middle of the street once. Now I realized how stupid that is, I mean I could have been run over by a car or worse.

I also tried to jump over a fire hydrant once...it didn't work out too well. xD

cloud21zidane16
10-18-2007, 01:32 AM
We used to do that. Except we did it at night and lined up in a row, then laid down. We made it a game and the last person to get up when a car came was the winner. Man, that really was pretty smurfed up when I look back on it. :lol:

we did that as well, perfetic really but its a laugh at the time:p

Rengori
10-18-2007, 01:58 AM
I would run all your asses down and then laugh.

Namelessfengir
10-18-2007, 02:48 AM
I would run all your asses down and then laugh.

that then turn around and come back for more!!!! gotta love those speed bumps!!

never lived where i had a bunch of neighbors lining the street

MKusanagi
10-18-2007, 02:54 AM
Haha. I would probably park the car and say, " Hey, I'm looking for a house. It has a tree I want to run over."
What the hell was I thinking?
When I was a youngster my friend threw my sweater, trying to throw it over the 20 ft high tennis court cage. But it got caught. I'm like 0'0" at that age but what do I do? I try and climb the damn gate. I made it to the top and made it to the bottom with my sweater, though. But, yeah, in hindsight...what the hell was I doing? I think I was doing it so I didn't have to go home and get asked where my sweater was to which I would have to rat out on my friend. Man, I was stupid. I was willing to risk a broken arm to save my friend from getting in trouble for something she'd done to be mean to me. Man I was a little sissy girl. And funniest thing is my father found me doing that and I ended up getting in the most trouble. Haha.

Rengori
10-18-2007, 03:03 AM
Oh, something retarded I did, one time when me and my friends were high we saw smoke in the distance, in the 'backwoods' we call the bum trails. At first we thought some people were getting really stoned, but then we kept seeing more and more and wanted to see if it was on fire. So we walked all the way over there to see if the place was on fire. And it was. When we saw this, we casually walked down and walked straight past a police car smelling like weed and smoke and he saw us come down from where the fire was. I'm surprised nothing happened.

Vikeve
10-18-2007, 08:54 PM
Some kids who I went to school with did something similar to that a few years back. One of them got hit by a car and broke his leg.

That just made me totaly sad.:(

edczxcvbnm
10-18-2007, 09:46 PM
I would not have been able to see you in my massive monster truck. One spike from the tire is as big as you are probably. Crushed under gas guzzling awesomeness XD

Iceglow
10-19-2007, 12:13 AM
I used to do some stupid stuff as a kid, stuff like I once sprinted across the A1 at Highgate because I couldn't be bothered to wait for it to change to the "green man" signal. I nearly got run over and managed to jump over the corner of the bonnet of the car. We all do this kind of stuff then think what the hell were we thinking, it's part of life and growing up. Though namely I've thought "what the hell was I thinking?" when I do something dumb with a girl or sleep with an ugly girl.

Oh and if I saw you doing that I'd "accidentally", misplace my foot on the accellerator instead of the brakes, then "accidentally" reverse too far seeing if you're ok.

Nominus Experse
10-19-2007, 04:22 AM
"Let's tie this deer carcass to the back of my car's bumper and drive down the highway."