PDA

View Full Version : Nintendo asks for New Golden Sun

ljkkjlcm9
10-18-2007, 12:03 PM
yes it's true, Nintendo asked the makers of Golden Sun for another one:
Nintendo World Report - News Article: Takahashi Brothers Talk Golden Sun Sequel (http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/newsArt.cfm?artid=14626)
In an interview with Game Informer, Shugo and Hiroyuki Takahashi, the brotherly duo in charge of developer Camelot Software Planning, explained that they are still very much interested in making another game in their studio's acclaimed handheld RPG series, Golden Sun.

"First of all, I love that game and I love the world of Golden Sun," said Hiroyuki Takahashi when asked about the series. "We think we have to make another one. We have to do it! Not just that we have to do it, but we want to do it. Nintendo has asked us to please make it."

So why haven't we seen it pop up on future release lists if Camelot is so eager to get it going? "But at the same time we haven’t gotten around to making it," said Hiroyuki. "We’re not really sure why."

His brother Shugo had a better reason. "One of the reasons that we haven’t made Golden Sun is because there are so many fans of the game and we don’t want to do something half-assed. We want to give it the time it deserves."

As a final thought on the topic, Hiroyuki was asked if he'd like to see a new Golden Sun game on a handheld or on a console. He said he'd like something that would combine both—"with the past and the future." But, alas, "that's just a thought."

THE JACKEL

JKTrix
10-18-2007, 12:51 PM
Wicked. Hopefully once they're done with We Love Golf (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/We_Love_Golf) they can hunker down and get on it.

Rostum
10-18-2007, 01:04 PM
Yay. :D

Crossblades
10-18-2007, 03:00 PM
Nice. I hope to see a Wii version in the future

cloud21zidane16
10-18-2007, 03:22 PM
:cool:cool:cool:

Ouch!
10-18-2007, 04:09 PM
Glee.

Seraphic
10-22-2007, 12:58 AM
I'd like to see a console version in a sort of Star Ocean kinda fashion...that'd be so awesome!

theundeadhero
10-22-2007, 02:08 AM
Did they tell Nintendo they can only have one after they eat all their peas and clean their rooms?