PDA

View Full Version : mein auto ist kaput!!! *sob*

NeoTifa
10-18-2007, 06:06 PM
yea, so the last week or so, my car has been like shutting off on me in the middle of the road. expecially when i back out of the driveway. so like, it hates me. then when i was leaving high school today to go to college, i got in mi carro, and it wouldnt start!!! ahhhhh!!!! all the lights lit up and stuff, but it just wouldnt start! and my alarm i never knew i had was going off. never before had this happened! so im stuck broke down at my high school for hours with my car alarm going off.

we had my mom, a popo (deputy), 2 trucks worth of construction workers (STILL working on the schools *sigh*), and my uncle out there trying to fix it. so my uncle tows it to my house, takes out the alarm system, and charges it. turns out, the security system prevents people from stealing my car by not letting it start! all that over a car alarm. omg. im so failing all my classes this quarter. works now. im starting to hate technology. *sigh*:cry:

Momiji
10-18-2007, 06:43 PM
German, English, Spanish, and ghetto vernacular all in one post.

Amazing.

Bunny
10-18-2007, 06:45 PM
And yet she just complained about someone speaking "Spanglish" in another thread.

NeoTifa
10-18-2007, 06:57 PM
lol see its rubbing off on me. anyways. does technology seem too overwhelming? i guess that was the point i was trying to make....

Momiji
10-18-2007, 06:59 PM
No, technology and I get along just fine.

NeoTifa
10-18-2007, 07:12 PM
for someone who wants to be a computer engineer, ... man. and we couldnt get the dvd player working in rotc, cuz they got it jacked through a projecter and all that. i dunno. and my grandmas new phone... i cant keep up w/ japan *sob*

cloud21zidane16
10-18-2007, 07:17 PM
technologys fine for me, your just having some bad luck thats all;)

NeoTifa
10-19-2007, 02:19 PM
heck yes i am! i have the worst luck! but i guess it all came out ok, cuz the clark state police walked out yesterday and there were a lot of car break-ins. so sometihng was really looking out for me by making my car break down :):angel: