PDA

View Full Version : Tag! Ich bin TidusFAYT!!

TidusFAYT
10-18-2007, 06:38 PM
Hallo!

Ich Bin TidusFAYT!!

Ich gern.... i do't really know how to speak german but im trying lmao

anyway My name is Keldric.... help lol

Momiji
10-18-2007, 06:39 PM
Hallo!

Ich Bin TidusFAYT!!

Ich gern.... i do't really know how to speak german but im trying lmao

anyway My name is Keldric.... help lol

Tidus, Fayt, and a Kite avatar.

Make up your mind!

Welcome, nevertheless.

escobert
10-18-2007, 06:40 PM
Hi, stick to english.

Bunny
10-18-2007, 06:41 PM
Hey there, cowboy. Stick around. ;) ;)

Avarice-ness
10-18-2007, 06:43 PM
"I don't understand a word you are saying, try speaking American"
-Bandit Keith, Yu-gi-oh Abridged series.

Hello new kid. :)

NeoTifa
10-18-2007, 07:14 PM
guten tag! wie gehts? jk. bonjour et bienvenue!!!! <3<3<3 i luv n00bs!

TyphoonThaReapa
10-18-2007, 07:16 PM
Sup son!:cool:

cloud21zidane16
10-18-2007, 07:19 PM
Welcome:beer:

Peegee
10-18-2007, 07:20 PM
Guten tag. Ich bin eihn torte hosen.

*sexors newbie*

TidusFAYT
10-18-2007, 07:22 PM
haha Hello everyone and uhm yea i dont speak much french sooo not a clue what you said ^-^ but Good Day to you Neo Tifa!!

and uhm yea I've been registered to Fantasy-Forever forums for about 2 years but they arnt as big as this one so yea itll take a bit to get used i suppose but i do have my opinions and im not affraid to speak them im open to anyone that needs help my friends see me as like a journal cause i usually end up knowing everyhting they know since they all decide to tell me whats wrong with them and i try to help as much as i can so if u need someone to talk to im here for ya

\nn/

Lynx
10-18-2007, 07:26 PM
hi keldric are you from dawn of mana by any chance? do peopel call you keldy? did you help save the world with something to do with mana i forget exactly what.

welcome :)

Tallulah
10-18-2007, 07:30 PM
Wilkommen. :)

TidusFAYT
10-18-2007, 07:31 PM
hi keldric are you from dawn of mana by any chance? do peopel call you keldy? did you help save the world with something to do with mana i forget exactly what.

Why, yes! :pYes i did! lmao no i just really like that name... I've actually never played that game my ex plays it and she said i act just like Keldric so she started calling me that and sooner or later so did everyone else.. even some of my teachers... kinda scary but kool none-the-less

Namelessfengir
10-18-2007, 08:07 PM
guttan tag

Chinese:
(people who watched firefly should know these... dong ma?)

Nee ta ma duh. Tyen-shia suo-yo duh run doh gai si

Wuh duh ma huh ta duh fung-kwong duh wai-shung doh

Nee mun doh bee-jway

if your nice ill give you translations

oddler
10-18-2007, 09:05 PM
You better have fun or I'm going to mop my floor. :mad2:

Welcome. :)

Vikeve
10-18-2007, 09:15 PM
Guten tag, wie gehts?

Værn
10-18-2007, 09:25 PM
Hallo, und herzlich willkommen. Ess einige Torte!

*Probably screwed that up*

Lynx
10-18-2007, 09:46 PM

Why, yes! :pYes i did! lmao no i just really like that name... I've actually never played that game my ex plays it and she said i act just like Keldric so she started calling me that and sooner or later so did everyone else.. even some of my teachers... kinda scary but kool none-the-less

well keldy was pretty cool and it was a fun game id suggest playing it especially if your useing his name cause then youll think the name is even more bad ass. :p oh and same thing happened with me and the name lynx among friends abck in school but its faded since me being done with highschool.

Jessweeee♪
10-18-2007, 11:21 PM
TIDUS TIDUS TIDUS TIDUS TIDUS TIDUS TIDUS TIDUS TIDUS TIDUS TIDUS TIDUS TIDUS TIDUS TIDUS TIDUS TIDUS TIDUS TIDUS TIDUS TIDUS TIDUS TIDUS TIDUS TIDUS TIDUS TIDUS TIDUS TIDUS TIDUS TIDUS TIDUS TIDUS TIDUS TIDUS TIDUS TIDUS TIDUS TIDUS TIDUS TIDUS TIDUS TIDUS TIDUS TIDUS TIDUS TIDUS TIDUS TIDUS TIDUS TIDUS TIDUS TIDUS TIDUS TIDUS TIDUS TIDUS TIDUS TIDUS TIDUS TIDUS TIDUS TIDUS TIDUS TIDUS TIDUS TIDUS TIDUS TIDUS TIDUS TIDUS TIDUS TIDUS TIDUS TIDUS TIDUS TIDUS TIDUS TIDUS TIDUS TIDUS TIDUS TIDUS TIDUS TIDUS TIDUS TIDUS TIDUS TIDUS TIDUS TIDUS TIDUS TIDUS TIDUS TIDUS TIDUS

Hi noo person :spin:

Freya
10-18-2007, 11:43 PM
lol. Noob. Wilkommen! why start off using german if you don't know it. I dont see the logic in that. FULL OF FAIL.

Shiny
10-19-2007, 12:35 AM
Omg, Nazi! Just kidding. Welcome, person. :)

mooglebunni608
10-19-2007, 04:03 AM
Halo! Ich bin Bunni. Ich...

I can't speak german that well either. <3 But I'm trying! And my lessons are going well!

WELCOME! *glompages*

NeoTifa
10-19-2007, 05:27 AM
you think german is hard, try norwegian! that language is proof that satan exists. lol. God dag! Hyggelig å treffe deg! Hvordan har du det?

.....o.o im scared! *huddles in corner in fetal position*:crying:

Ace14
10-19-2007, 05:39 AM
Hello Mr. Tidus Fayt noob sir, welcome and be...AMAZED! WoooOOooOOo. o_O