PDA

View Full Version : yey GW!

MindSpike
10-19-2007, 12:01 AM
so i just got GW eye of the north i.ve been playing a little but not so much it seems to be a pretty good game so far :D

just wandering if someone would be willing to help me im playing the first GW to be rellesed (the one with the siedge) so if anybody would be so kind to help a newbye out my name is gau the wild (if thats possibly havet made it yet) i.ve played a little at a freinds house so i know the basic :D

escobert
10-19-2007, 01:22 AM
wait, what standalone do you have? GW:EN is an exspansion.

Markus. D
10-19-2007, 07:09 AM
Maybe he got the Platinum Edition?

I can help you out~ as I've been to pretty much every non-NF/GW:EN area (I'm working on that though :p...).

You can even join the guild I'm one of the officers of (Actually, I insist >_<! I wanna win the competition that the leader has going on at the moment!).

MindSpike
10-19-2007, 09:56 AM
uhm i dont know what its called but its the one with the chars:D and i would happyly join your guild im only lvl 2 at the moment since i got it pretty late yesterday....
oh yes i have the plantium edition

KoShiatar
10-19-2007, 10:30 AM
Threads merged! You can continue the discussion here (http://forums.eyesonff.com/general-gaming-discussion/110419-guild-wars-eye-north-freaking-beautiful-2.html).
~Ko