10-19-2007, 07:24 PM
lets see....

ffx
ffx-2
chutes and ladders
red rover
tag
kickball
ut-oh spaggetti-ohs!!! (aka hidden bus tub. :eep: i hate when you play this game w/ me evan! ill spray you next time!)

discuss :)

KentaRawr!
10-19-2007, 07:34 PM
Now, those games are decent, I'd say. A game that "sucks" is a game that actually makes you feel a feeling of anger. Y'know, like World of Warcraft and Halo. >_>

Cookie
10-19-2007, 07:40 PM
Probably the worst game I've ever played. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maken_Shao)
Yes it does suck. Don't lie to yourself. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nintendogs)
I can't really think of anymore atm, I usually enjoy something about each game I play.

Araciel
10-19-2007, 07:43 PM
The Sims.

Madame Adequate
10-19-2007, 07:54 PM
Nobody's going to list games that suck. They're going to list games they personally dislike.

Games that actually SUCK:

Custer's Revenge
Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing
Versailles
Hugo the Troll

Araciel
10-19-2007, 07:56 PM
EXDEE Custer's Revenge

those redskin broads deserve it.

Sony
10-20-2007, 01:16 AM
The only games that I'd say sucked were Glover, Halo (1 and 2, haven't played 3), and Star Wars Battlefront.

Jessweeee♪
10-20-2007, 01:18 AM
FFX and Red Rover are both very fun games :cry:

Volleyball isn't very fun, though :(

KentaRawr!
10-20-2007, 01:32 AM
The only games that I'd say sucked were Glover, Ha....

Glover is awesome.

Kanshisha
10-20-2007, 01:36 AM
bubble bobble..

Pouring Rain
10-20-2007, 02:17 AM
I have to go with Halo 1, 2, and Final Fantasy X-2.

Carl the Llama
10-20-2007, 02:42 AM
football manager games... any of them and any madden games on the mega drive aka the genesis

EDIT: Populus: in the begining, I never saw why people played this aweful game.

KentaRawr!
10-20-2007, 02:55 AM
bubble bobble..

That game was also great.

Markus. D
10-20-2007, 03:38 AM
Dragon Quest I-VI.

44 Home xD.

Among a couple couple others.

NeoTifa
10-20-2007, 03:47 AM
whats bubble bobble? also, duck duck goose! i trip every time! grrrr.

warcraft
^WoW
any star wars
runescape
ut oh speggetti -ohs( i have to repost this one to show my extreme hatred!!! grrrr)

people, if you wash dishes in a restaurant for a living, i think we all hate together ut-oh spaggetti-ohs. aka secret buss tub. omg.

Mr Cactuar
10-20-2007, 04:17 AM
Wow some of you are real noobs when it comes to gaming. Star Wars games do not suck they gave us KOTOR and Battlefront is one of the best games out there. So fun to play. FFX does not suck, it is probably one of the best FF's imho.

Halo doesn't suck either. The majority of the fanbase sucks because they always say Halo is 'tha bestest game evar and all other games suck'. Halo is a good game, the story/music is brilliant and if you're saying it isn't fun to play, then you're just lying to yourself. Its just when people take Halo so seriously and start calling it the maddest game ever when it's just a console FPS.

Superman 64, Dr Jeckyl and Mr Hyde on SNES. Those games sucked.

NeoTifa
10-20-2007, 05:00 AM
i like halo...

a lot of game boy games. kh:com wasnt that great

Ramza Beoulve
10-20-2007, 05:18 AM
I'll need to wash my hands and my mind after remembering and writing this games :(

Superman 64
Aquaman: Battle for Atlantis
Count Duckula 2

And over all, the most terrible videogame monster you can find, even capable of collapsing the videogame universe by itself

E.T. The Extraterrestrial

Vermachtnis
10-20-2007, 05:29 AM
But what if I truely honestly did NOT find Halo fun? I'll give that the music is good and story is okay, but it wasn't all that different from most other FPS I've played.

Anywho game that suck:
Runescape
Samurai Showdown 5 (I think. It was new game that looked like it was from Genisis and "VICTOLY!")

Old Manus
10-20-2007, 10:40 AM
Hologram Time Traveler!

Madame Adequate
10-20-2007, 01:13 PM
But what if I truely honestly did NOT find Halo fun? I'll give that the music is good and story is okay, but it wasn't all that different from most other FPS I've played.

Not to one's taste =! Sucks.

I don't enjoy Zelda games much. I don't see why people like them so much. Same goes for Metroid, Castlevania, and Megaman. But I recognize that just because I don't personally get anything much out of these games does not make them bad games. It's far, far more likely that I have a peculiarity in taste that means I don't like them, than the idea that the legions of fans these games have are all wrong and are in fact playing a :skull::skull::skull::skull:ty game without knowing it. Hell, I think Half-Life is massively overrated and I really don't see what all the fuss is about, but I find it more plausable to think that I am missing something than to think that everyone else is.

KoShiatar
10-20-2007, 02:37 PM
The I of the Dragon. I wanted that game because it had dragons in it, but now I know better.
Bubble Bobble for the DS. Never buy that game for Heaven's sake.
Harvest Moon DS. The concept sounds fun, but gameplay progression is slow and dumb and it has so many bugs that I wonder if it's playable to the end, that is, to when you get sick of it and poison everybody with a lvl. 100 poison mushroom.

ReloadPsi
10-20-2007, 02:45 PM
bubble bobble..

Die.

Those three Zelda games on the Philips CD-i.

Halo doesn't suck either. The majority of the fanbase sucks because they always say Halo is 'tha bestest game evar and all other games suck'. Halo is a good game, the story/music is brilliant and if you're saying it isn't fun to play, then you're just lying to yourself. Its just when people take Halo so seriously and start calling it the maddest game ever when it's just a console FPS.

Thank you. The amount of times I've had to put up with that stock remark of "You're just jealous" from people who don't even know what they mean by that... Halo is a good game. It just isn't anything particularly special and never was. Looking back, I kinda feel the same way about GoldenEye too, much as I love it.

Protip: It turns out Halo is now being whored as a prequel to a much crappier game made by the same developers some time before. Now it's an excuse to make that game sell.

Larahl
10-20-2007, 03:56 PM
I didn't enjoy Blaster Master.
It's too hard to be fun IMO.

Vermachtnis
10-20-2007, 04:20 PM

Not to one's taste =! Sucks.

What I said was for Mr Cactuar. I was agreeing that the game didn't suck, but saying that I didn't like it. Those games I listed at the bottom are what I believe to truely suck. Sorry about that.

Momiji
10-21-2007, 04:39 AM
I hated Unlimited SaGa. I played it for 10 minutes and thought it was awful in every sense of the word.

aquatius
10-21-2007, 10:16 AM
The Donald :skull::skull::skull::skull: RPG >.<
And I can happily admit both Halo and it's fanbase suck in my opinion, and I don't find either fun at all.

Rengori
10-21-2007, 10:21 AM
http://www.ffnet.org/images/thumb/final_fantasy_12_box_art.jpg

Peter_20
10-21-2007, 12:07 PM
Dragon's Lair.
The controls SUCK.

Karellen
10-21-2007, 12:14 PM
Shadow Madness is a pretty damn woeful game. It's kind of funny how whenever a game is labeled a 'Final Fantasy Killer', it's almost guaranteed to be mediocre.

Heath
10-21-2007, 12:42 PM
Clayfighter 64. 63 1/3 Oh dear God, why?

Edit: Having checked up on it on Wikipedia, the fact that they stole a joke from a good series of films (Naked Gun) and attached it to the game makes it even worse!

Mr Cactuar
10-22-2007, 08:18 AM
FF12 had its good points... So the story was weak and some didn't like the battle system but apart from that it was pretty good. A 7.5/10.

Hazzard
10-22-2007, 12:36 PM
No, Rengori, XII doesn't suck ass...

Mine have to be:

Xenosaga Episode II
Final Fantasy X-2
Snowboard Racer 2 (ughhhh totally equals poopoo...)

Discord
10-22-2007, 01:40 PM
Totally Runescape dude! The game revolutionises grinding on a new level.

Crossblades
10-24-2007, 03:58 PM
Mega Man Network Transmission for the GC. Worst $40 I've ever spent >_>

Shadow Madness is a pretty damn woeful game. It's kind of funny how whenever a game is labeled a 'Final Fantasy Killer', it's almost guaranteed to be mediocre.

Agreed

Dragon Quest I-VI.

Why post that? Dragon Quest games are awesome =(

MKusanagi
10-25-2007, 06:02 PM
lets see....

ffx
ffx-2
chutes and ladders
red rover
tag
kickball
ut-oh spaggetti-ohs!!! (aka hidden bus tub. :eep: i hate when you play this game w/ me evan! ill spray you next time!)

Okay, you were on my buddy list but I may have to ignore you after this one. FF-X is the :skull::skull::skull::skull:! The sequel's frickin' sweet. Chutes and Ladders omfg how can you hate that game! It's awesome! Red Rover was the bomb! Tag is something I mastered! I could tag and evade tagging like a pro! Kickball is so fun!!! The last one though, I hate it too so you can remain a friend of mine. It was a very close call though, NeoTifa and you shouldn't take risks like that...

EDIT:
I've been very blessed with all good games. Except maybe... GRAND THEFT AUTO: San Andreas! It's horrible. Needless violence. Exploitation of women. Kids getting shot and cop killers. Mindless, mindless violence... Horrible wastes of life. Terrible plot. Sickening portrayals of humanity...too bad I love that damn game!

Madame Adequate
10-25-2007, 06:34 PM
I like how my prediction came true.

qwertysaur
10-25-2007, 06:37 PM
Any game with Barbie in it. They should all be sent into the sun.

Raebus
10-25-2007, 07:06 PM
lets see....

ffx
ffx-2
chutes and ladders
red rover
tag
kickball

Okay, you were on my buddy list but I may have to ignore you after this one. FF-X is the :skull::skull::skull::skull:! The sequel's frickin' sweet. Chutes and Ladders omfg how can you hate that game! It's awesome! Red Rover was the bomb! Tag is something I mastered! I could tag and evade tagging like a pro! Kickball is so fun!!! The last one though, I hate it too so you can remain a friend of mine. It was a very close call though, NeoTifa and you shouldn't take risks like that...

EDIT:
I've been very blessed with all good games. Except maybe... GRAND THEFT AUTO: San Andreas! It's horrible. Needless violence. Exploitation of women. Kids getting shot and cop killers. Mindless, mindless violence... Horrible wastes of life. Terrible plot. Sickening portrayals of humanity...too bad I love that damn game!

San Andreas must suck, all the high places its taken on the sales and game charts tell you so!

Didn't see the other bit. I like that game too =]

blim
10-25-2007, 07:20 PM
Simpsons wrestling

Now that game really did suck

Rengori
10-25-2007, 11:34 PM
Okay, you were on my buddy list but I may have to ignore you after this one. FF-X is the :skull::skull::skull::skull:! The sequel's frickin' sweet.

Well, in that case, you're gonna have to add like half the forum to your ignore list.

MKusanagi
10-26-2007, 06:42 AM
Okay, you were on my buddy list but I may have to ignore you after this one. FF-X is the :skull::skull::skull::skull:! The sequel's frickin' sweet.

Well, in that case, you're gonna have to add like half the forum to your ignore list.
So you believe!

WarZidane
10-26-2007, 09:11 AM
I like how my prediction came true.

It was inevitable :p

on topic, a game that really sucks is Elf Bowling

Ouch!
10-26-2007, 09:26 AM
http://www.ffnet.org/images/thumb/final_fantasy_12_box_art.jpg
Bite your tongue.

NeoTifa
10-26-2007, 09:51 PM
hahahahaha o.o

spongebob sucked. cartoon = awesomeness, game = suckiness
kya

omg there is this game called mad meistro ahahahahahaha lol its so funny but so gay! you are a conductor and a faeirie tells you you have to conduct a symphany to save the world XD hahhahahahahha lol how gay. all you do is push x to a beat and push an occational directional arrow or two to cue in parts of the band. its so freaking dumb, BUT! it is hard. x_x