PDA

View Full Version : Oh my, starry eyed surprise

Rye
10-20-2007, 01:10 AM
So today, I did something very dangerous. I went to TJ Maxx to get my check, as I do every friday. However, when I was coming back from it, it was pouring pouring rain. I don't have much experience driving in the rain, let alone stormy pouring rain. I couldn't figure out how to make my defroster work. I turned it on, but it wasn't working right and I couldn't figure out why. So instead of being smart and pulling over and calling my Mom to ask how, I just drive like this. So every glass surface in the car, including the windshield, were fogged so much that I could hardly see, not to even factor in the pouring rain. So I'm driving like this all over the highway and stuff, I can hardly see where I'm going, and off the high way I keep driving into these enormous deep puddles and I thought I was going to die at least 5 times. But somehow, this doesn't stop me from going to Starbucks and to the place I get music lessons and such. It was a terrible experience... xD

What stupid things have you done lately?

NeoTifa
10-20-2007, 01:28 AM
your mom

This might be GC, but there is a limit to the spam that I will tolerate. ~ Leeza

Kanshisha
10-20-2007, 01:30 AM
Neo... that was the worst insult ever... anyway, the stupidest thing i've ever done is saying something outloud that's only ment to be a thought.

Marshall Banana
10-20-2007, 01:33 AM
One time I was driving in Keavy, and I didn't notice how close my car was to a guard rail when I was driving around a curve, so my car hit it and bounced off of it into the left lane. I felt silly. =X

Rye
your mom

Oh no, you didn't. Rye Momma is going to kick your butt, mister. You won't like Rye Momma angry. She's the only person who is scarier than myself. :kaoangry:

NeoTifa
lol i was jk! it just pops out!

ummmmm.... i didnt do my journal in english now im probably not going to be able to walk at garduation

Jessweeee♪
Just a few days ago I was having a pitiful day, then I accidentally cut my hair and my friend and I just couldn't stop laughing about it :exdee:

I was cutting out fabric, and she was lyke "JESSICA HELP ME PIN THIS PLEEEEAASSE!!!!!" Then I turn and start talking to her *snip snip* and then I pin the fabric together for her, then I turn back and was lyke "WHAT ARE THESE GOLD WIRES ON MY FABRIC? WHERE DID THEY COME FROM? Oh.....my...God...did I do that? o_o"

Freya
10-20-2007, 01:41 AM
For the past 5 nights i've been getting bout 5 hours of sleep and so every morning i have to drive 40 miles to school and i'me REALLY REALLY tired. so drowsy driving is very bad. I nearly nod off so often it's crazy.

Rye
10-20-2007, 01:44 AM
40 miles to school? Christ. xD I wake up really early too, to go to school, around 5:45-6:00 AM, but I only drive 2 miles to school, and most of it is easy highway driving.

Larahl
10-20-2007, 02:08 AM
Ate too much at my dad's birthday, and I can't sleep since my stomache hurts and I need to go every five minutes to the bathroom.

And people say I don't eat. Pfft!

Vermachtnis
10-20-2007, 02:13 AM
:barf: I probably shouldn't have ate my own cooking :barf:

NeoTifa
10-20-2007, 02:54 AM
lol i make sound effects when i drive, and i caught myself doing it about an hour ago O.o

Bunny
10-20-2007, 02:59 AM
My friend and I drove over 100 miles per hour through an icy, and snowy, mountain pass with our heads hanging out the window. I have also car surfed. These two events are not connected, although that would be amusing.

Arc_Master_14
10-20-2007, 03:08 AM
Jump out of a three story building onto a trampoline which i almost missed but i hit it then it ripped and i felll through but Id totally do it again

NeoTifa
10-20-2007, 03:18 AM
omg lol. tried to take my bike off some sweet jumps...lets just say it ended up like napolean dynamite lol

rubah
10-20-2007, 06:06 AM
omg rye xD

I hate driving in the rain. I get really claustrophobic.

Um stupid was probably driving on the interstate tonight. I also hate driving at night because my short car gets everyone's headlights. So I made stu drive back!

I've done some other dumb things today too that I want to apologize to the appropriate parties for again.

Ouch!
10-20-2007, 06:55 AM
I scaled a fence around a pair of basketball courts to fetch a stray volleyball earlier this evening. The fence almost came off and I almost fell to my certain doom. Turns out that because it's so loose, you can tug on the bottom and climb under it.

How was I supposed to know that?

Also, Rye, I'm gonna dance all night to this DJ.

Freya
10-20-2007, 07:42 AM
40 miles to school? Christ. xD I wake up really early too, to go to school, around 5:45-6:00 AM, but I only drive 2 miles to school, and most of it is easy highway driving.
Yeah 80 miles total in a day, it sucks for gas.

My friend and I drove over 100 miles per hour through an icy, and snowy, mountain pass with our heads hanging out the window.
yeah i do that regularly in the winter..... cept it's not really mountains it's more of hills.

Yamaneko
10-20-2007, 08:59 AM
Like we needed even more evidence that women don't know how to drive.

MKusanagi
10-20-2007, 09:03 AM
This might be GC, but there is a limit to the spam that I will tolerate. ~ Leeza
Dear lord, Neotifa you are Cid Highwind's mental clone.

Um... stupidest? Got in the car with a drunk. More than once. Not too funny and even more stupid. Probably the dumbest of all.

boris no no
10-20-2007, 09:18 AM
Going to Hull ¬_¬

Araciel
10-20-2007, 10:20 AM
Drove downtown in the rain, nine thirty on a tuesday night

also, I don't do stupid things :D

but seriously, one time I fought.

Madame Adequate
10-20-2007, 12:38 PM
I've not been out of Leicester for a couple of years.

How I am still alive I don't know, but I believe it reflects well upon my capacity to endure hideous tortures. :p

Ryechuuuu~ don't kill yourself! I'd be sad. :save: :rock:

demondude
10-20-2007, 12:42 PM
Blindfolded bike ride.

Reasoniamalive
10-20-2007, 01:50 PM
*tries to think of something but can't*

...I just like laughing at all the 'tards like me though. ^,^

KoShiatar
10-20-2007, 02:48 PM
I once drove home at night while being pretty drunk. It has to be said on my behalf that it was, like, 3 kilometers of almost completely straight road. But I made sure to keep the window open so the chilly February air could keep me awake and I pumped up the volume of the car stereo.

Quindiana Jones
10-20-2007, 08:07 PM
I went paintballing today. For the second time.

It wouldn't have been that bad if I hadn't been up against guys who go at least once a month. :(

Nah, it was awesome really. I got shot the crap out of once, and they all bounced off and didn't explode. But I got shot in the face under the mask. That hurt.

Rye
10-20-2007, 08:19 PM
I've not been out of Leicester for a couple of years.

How I am still alive I don't know, but I believe it reflects well upon my capacity to endure hideous tortures. :p

Ryechuuuu~ don't kill yourself! I'd be sad. :save: :rock:

I won't! <3

And heeee, these stories are amusing. xD

Breine
10-20-2007, 09:28 PM
First, let me just laugh at the title of this topic for a moment.. xD Me and one of my friends from work have this thing where we go and say this all the time instead of "Oh my God".. heh. And because of that I can't get that stupid song out of my head!

Anyway, coincidences aside: I forgot I had to work this weekend, and so I had to convince my mom and dad to cut our autumn holiday in a completely different part of Denmark short just so they could drive me home and I could go to work.. :eep:

Tallulah
10-20-2007, 10:30 PM
Well it all started off with a quiet drink with some of my friends from work. I invited my friend Lee out but he couldn't make it until 6 o'clock. We had a couple of drinks; he told me off a bit about gushing over Craig to Jason all the time last week before he decided to go home. He was going to walk me home, but I was feeling kind of bad about myself so I decided to go to the Jailhouse for one drink, and to see Steve and Lou, who I haven't seen in like forever. So he walked me to the Jailhouse. He trusts Steve, and knows I'm amongst friends, so he was happy to leave me there. I sat in my usual corner and this dude sidles up to me and is all like 'Why are you hiding in that corner? You're the most gorgeous woman in Lincoln... etc. etc.' I was very close to calling Lee again and getting him to rescue me but I thought, no, I'm a big girl, I can diffuse the situation. Then I started getting texts from Jason checking up on me. He thought Lee (who is his housemate) was flirting with me, and of course he's still wound up about Craig. I got annoyed with him and turned off my phone, and started crying about it to this fella. He kept saying 'The man [Jason]'s a bum', and to be honest, he was right. Jay just won't even attempt to better himself, and it's sooooo frustrating. :mad2:

Anyway he offered to walk me home, and we got chips on the way. We were just talking... He seemed nice. We got to my house and, er... love ensued. :love: ;) :love: (I have hickies to show for it, and I'm gonna totally get ribbed about it at work on Monday... :eep:) Since I'm not officially with Jason, I didn't feel guilty, but I totally felt like Blanche DuBois this morning... dependent on the kindness of strangers... :( The worst thing was he did not learn my name until this morning, so that made me feel like a bit of a skank. We exchanged numbers; only time will tell if he calls me back... I hope so; he has a terrific butt! :p

I also went out this morning, in the freezing cold, without a jacket. I felt after treating Jason like a total douche (although he can be), it was no more than I deserved... :cry:

Oh God, I forgot the golden rule of this thread: If it hurts or it's embarrassing, shut up, no-one wants to hear about it! :mad2:

Renmiri
10-21-2007, 05:59 PM
Awww... sounds like you had a rough but fun night and now are feeling the morning after blues.

Don't fret too much. Everyone commits mistakes and a mistake that got you well sexed up and unharmed is a good one ;)

Tallulah
10-21-2007, 11:20 PM
Thanks, Renmiri. :) I do feel a bit better about myself now. We did exchange phone numbers, but nothing yet. I guess he's tired because of the shifts he has to work, and I didn't really want to disturb him.

We will get nowhere like this! :mad2: I will take initiative and call him tomorrow! :D

Anyway, back on topic...

Iceglow
10-22-2007, 01:26 AM
I believed BT when they said they had fixed my interwebz connection...silly me!

Bunny
10-22-2007, 01:11 PM
My friend and I drove over 100 miles per hour through an icy, and snowy, mountain pass with our heads hanging out the window.
yeah i do that regularly in the winter..... cept it's not really mountains it's more of hills.

Yeah. Not the same thing.