PDA

View Full Version : Where to make a "progress blog" of sorts...

gothic_fantasy
10-21-2007, 11:58 AM
I want to document an undertaking of mine: playing through each FF starting from FFI. I know others have done this, but I think putting it somewhere where I will have to update it regularly will encourage me a little in case I get stuck or lazy :eep: . Anyways where would I go about putting this? General FF, Writers Corner? Thought I'd ask before I go ahead and post and get it closed or something :confused:

~:mog:

Momiji
10-21-2007, 08:17 PM
LiveJournal.com - Start a Free Blog / Journal Today (http://www.livejournal.com?)

Zeromus_X
10-21-2007, 09:58 PM
The General FF forum sounds alright. :)

Discord
10-21-2007, 11:14 PM
Honestly, don't get mad at me, but I, being an arse deep in my heart, would suggest doing something more constructive with your spare time. Join a club, a dancing course or whatsoever, but common, why on earth would you play through all FFs and document your progeress?

That being said, do what Poetically Pathetic said.

Baloki
10-21-2007, 11:23 PM
Maybe http://www.blogger.com ?

gothic_fantasy
10-22-2007, 07:16 AM
Honestly, don't get mad at me, but I, being an arse deep in my heart, would suggest doing something more constructive with your spare time. Join a club, a dancing course or whatsoever, but common, why on earth would you play through all FFs and document your progeress?

Because I can :D
No offense taken, I'm not saying I'm going to be doing this every spare second of my day. Basically the times I'd usually be playing a random FF (which isn't that often anymore cos I do actually have a life :rolleyes2 ) I'd just stick in the first one and continue from there. I'm interested to see how long it would take...and little things you notice along the way.
Anyhow no one has to read it.
But thanks for the tips guys :)

P.S. A dancing club? Might be a bit hard with two left feet.
OK you can close this now :rolleyes2

Lucavi Rocks
10-22-2007, 06:34 PM
If you are saying that you want to keep a progress blog on EoFF you should do each progress blog under each specific FF forum like how the challenge threads are done or other progress threads surely have been. If you are going to do them all in one thread probably putting it under the General Final Fantasy forum.

Discord
10-23-2007, 09:17 AM

Because I can :D
No offense taken, I'm not saying I'm going to be doing this every spare second of my day. Basically the times I'd usually be playing a random FF (which isn't that often anymore cos I do actually have a life :rolleyes2 ) I'd just stick in the first one and continue from there. I'm interested to see how long it would take...and little things you notice along the way.
Anyhow no one has to read it.
But thanks for the tips guys :)

P.S. A dancing club? Might be a bit hard with two left feet.
OK you can close this now :rolleyes2

Sounds good then.:) Nothing wrong with having two left feet. They eventually do synchronise or so they say.