PDA

View Full Version : Kingdom Hearts Sephiroth in the colisium

Chocobo King
10-21-2007, 09:15 PM
I beet Sephiroth last night in the Olmypous Coliseum in the first Kingdom Hearts, and i thought i would see a video of Cloud and Sephiroth fight, but i didnt, is that at the end of the game after the credits or is it only on extreme mode that it shows it?

Marshall Banana
10-21-2007, 09:27 PM
This? (http://youtube.com/watch?v=dKDHz3SQ3ZU)

It's included only in Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix, I'm afraid. =O

Albel
10-21-2007, 09:27 PM
Isn't that video clip on the Final Mix version of Kingdom Heart.

Chocobo King
10-21-2007, 10:00 PM
Unfortuneatly yes, i dont under stand why they didnt put that in our game, and im sure theres more stuff in this game we didnt get. i think they should just put all the stuff in one game and just change the languages for other countrys.

Albel
10-22-2007, 12:42 AM
Yes, but they only added extra stuff because of western Squaresoft added extra bosses and stuff just for the west. So the japanese took the game and added even more stuff just for the east which would be the final version of the game, Final Mix.

Formalhaut
10-22-2007, 02:35 PM
Why do the Japanese get all the good stuff...

Chocobo King
10-22-2007, 11:49 PM

Thats what id like to know, why don they add all the good stuff in the game and release it to every one, same with the Final Fantasy's

Clawsze
10-24-2007, 11:14 AM

Thats what id like to know, why don they add all the good stuff in the game and release it to every one, same with the Final Fantasy's

Marketing, people will want to buy the perfect game after buying the normal game. If it comes out in Europe and UK I'm buying KH2:FM+ however wasn't it around now it was supposed to be released.

demondude
10-24-2007, 12:02 PM

Most of the computer game companys are located in Japan and it takes a while to ship to other regions which means either it will take longer for us to get it or we won't get it at all.